[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Fighter of the Destiny 择天记

sugarplum892

iirc, the Queen sent her son away because she knows that he is the last of the dragon bloodline, the only one able to defeat the 'evil' forces.  XYR is like her in being of the phoenix bloodline. I'm not sure/don't remember why his meridians are damaged but afaik, only CCS and XYR are able to be with each other (has something to do with their blood) or at least CCS is the only one for XYR - the queen mentions that XYR can only survive a relationship with a dragon blood descendent otherwise her own body will work against her and cause massive internal damage, thus why she must never fall in love (unless it's the queen's son).

At a guess, I don't actually think CCS is meant to die when the silver meridian reaches the top of his head. It may signify the emergence of his dragon heritage (assuming he is the queen's son...never read that far in the novel)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far i love how the drama is going..CCS finally be a winner for the imperial exam despite not finish being a first stage in cultivation..looking forward how his journey to find cure for his illness and the queen realize that CcS is her son, hopefully this drama have happy ending with CCS find his cure, true love and also his rightful position as a crown prince/king...i also hope luoluo ca get a good partner,her love for CCS is pure but feeling pity for her because CCS never feel the same but regard her as a precious friend so i hope she can also get a good ending.

33726161674_7f085b5bc5.jpg

Qiu Shan Jun looks so happy here talking to a tree. Feel quite sorry for him. He has been an honourable senior to Rong Er so far, never forcing his feelings on her, and protecting her faithfully. It's quite sad that it's his love for her that will ...

Spoiler

... turn him to the dark side.

19 hours ago, omiki said:
  Hide contents

... turn him to the dark side.

@omiki.... He is already turning to the dark side. Lol lol  i find it kinda pathetic and so typical for a second lead to do so. Characters like that are so weak even though they are so pathetic to not see it happening.  Rong Er never played on his emotions. She told everyone she wasn't planning on ever getting married but they all had hoped that she would change her mind. That is one the things that really richard simmons me off in cdrama , the female lead may speak but no one ever listens to her or care about what she wants but what they wants. Even the queen understood Rong Er more than her best friends ever could. 

QSJ is slowly turning to dark side, he is currently having a battle of mind between his moral, desire and jealousy but he will succumb and he already did ...he is fooling Rong er with his fake concern for CCS health while plotting to kill him slowly.. CCS is suspecting him but couldn't find anything to support his instinct, all he can do is being cautious everytime he's alone with QSJ. Hopefully the plot is not dragging ...Looking forward how CCS overcome his fate, clear his name from being demon's spy, expose the truth of QSJ current nature, reunite his his mother (divine empress), claim his rightful place, fight the demons and live happily ever after with his true love. CCS really have a friends that really concern on his well-being and I do believe that the empress also has a soft spot for him even though she didn't really supporting him.. Did the empress really believe that CCS being the demon's spy or not? I like Luo Luo more but if Rong er is really CCS fated lover/wife so be it, it will be great to see ROng er parent shocked with the fact that CCS is actually the lost prince.I believe CCS will lead the country to fight with the demons later on after his identity confirm.CCS current journey now is like establishing his position as a leader which everyone will approve because of his ability and brilliant mind.  

I'm wondering if CCS will get a happy ending in the novel since I never read it before. I hate sad ending

I think the empress looked to have the intrigued face when she heard both side of the stories and she was not hasty to bring judgement. She *may* bring the hammer down on CCS if she feels he is hindering RO's growth (it might be too late now...). 

It is also intrigued to see if the "demonic essence" that QSJ frames CCS with will play a part or not. One part thinks CCS will be "immune" to it with his blood but another part would want to see how he uses his wit to expose QSJ instead. I mean he already given QSJ the wrong star map so maybe he will expose him that way

@shaselai...what do you mean by demonic essence?is it he try to turn CCS to dark side or is it a poison? Did CCS know that QSJ is just pretending to be rightous like before and he already prepare to exposed him? Which episode is it? I saw a clip today that CCS collapse in front of the queen while telling rong er to trust him..

So CCS is giving QSJ a wrong star map?so does it mean CCS really have the real one?i like how Qiujun is now helping the goujiao academy to help CCS since she is the one who really know GSJ true nature..its pity that Gou hanshi didn't believe her and rather believe QSJ..but i know that with CCS wisdom and wit he will clear his name...and hopefully the empress will know that CCS is her son soon...i do believe that the person fated to be with rong er is CCS cause he also has dragon bloodline?

Did QSJ know that CCS is actually don't have much time left and his blood is unique? I think whatever poison or demonic essence won't work on him just that deteriorating his health.

I notice that not many people commenting this drama on this forum though i think the story is good...though there is secret birth behind but still CCS is rising his position with his own ability and wit.

I saw a clip today that frame CCS for Guan fei bei death and suprisingly the spirit accuse CCS for his death...i assume CCS will have a hard time after this, he collapse...i wonder how CCS will clear his name but i do believe that his friend, qiujun,and pope believe him...How could a spirit lie?! Poor CCS not only his health is deteriorating but now accused for something he didn't do...I hope everyone know how hipocrite QSJ is now.

@farhah_1986 I guess the story is not for everybody... Lol..

But from another forum I read that the view count is very very good in China for this drama.. So all is good... :lol:

Me, myself I'm a fan of the translation novel,,, and really liking this drama too.. but I don't have much to comment to be honest because the most important thing for me is that the core of the story remains... It's the way CCS break trough his problem.. and also the lovely romance he has with XYR...

You know.. looking at CCS and XYR makes you imagine you're in a quiet beach and enjoying the swirling wind.... it's very calm and makes you fell so so happy.... full onion head

Lu Han did a splendid job as CCS.. and his eyes speaks a volume... all the happiness and suffering blends into one... 

Ohhh and btw  i want to comment that Tang Tang and Mo Yu is very very cute embarrassed4 onion head... I'm not sure Tang 36 realized that his moves is so very intimate with her... ahaaah onion headYou can't brush a woman's hair like that on that era unless you're her family or her husband... Lol 

Yes...@lynne22...maybe its because,i'm not chinese speaker but i do love all kind of drama no matter which country its comes from...

I love how the drama develop CCS and XYR love story and its believable, luhan as CCS is so convincing, maybe because i like smart / brilliant character which i find attractive, he is weak at the beginning but always using his brain to solve problem and of course his friend is the reason he can go this far...the preview is not in favor of CCS since QSJ is plotting to kill and frame CCS for GFB death.so i'm curious how he gonna expose him but CCS gain another person which is Qijian, its kind of blessing in disguise. i guess for qijian since she witness how CCS save her twice and QSJ attacking her and CCS in Zhao Garden make her loss all her trust in QSJ, but its pity that Gou hanshi don't believe her claim..but i think i can accept it since GHS never experience betrayal that Qijian feel...plus with the preview showing how QSJ manipulate GFB spirit will make GHS biased with CCS...since i don't understand chinese but i pay attention with the body language..but no matter how much you try to hide the truth, a lie to cover another lie will just show a hole, it will be a time QSJ lie exposed...right now the demon is taking advantage of him and using him to cause instability of the royal court.

I hope Qijian never return to lishan academy, since no one will believe her and her life also will be in danger.

@farhah_1986  I'm looking forward on how long QJS is going to keep digging himself into a hole.... and how it will affect CCS and XYR's relationship...

I do pity QJS tough because he's actualy one of the victim here where his secret desire for XYR is manipulated by the black robe...  I don't pity him for loosing XYR because she was never his to begin with... but I pity him for losing his self control, becoming a bad person and in the process hurting people close to him. 

The story is CCS trial and tribulations to change his fate.... so we have to be extra extra patient... there's still a long hard road ahead for CCS and he WILL definitely pass it with a blaze of glory... 

Sighhh, I want more episodes, like right now... Lol... 

Yes...before this i watch general and i, and its airing everyday but this drama only air monday to thursday. So its quite long to wait another episode, what i like about this drama is male lead journey to change his fate and meet his fated love....and i do believe CCS and XYR is made for each other...and also using his brilliant mind to get himself out of trouble.

QSJ is destroying himself now, though he manage to fool everyone for now but for how long? I believe in next week ep his true colors will exposed...I'm looking forward how CCS can prove his innocence since even the spirit of GFB can be manipulated to accuse him, i don't have any idea how he can free himself especially now his health deteriorates.

Since he is extraordinary, many people fear for his growing power and brilliant mind which now incure jealousy and insecurity...but CCS is blessed with faithful friend who will stand by him no matter what happen. Lets hope the empress know the truth and CCS is actually her son she sacrificed before, and i'm not suprised if in the end the empress sacrificed herself to save CCS.since i don't really like sad ending lets hope this drama has good ending where CCS and XYR can be together and wipe out the demon's ...

I just watch ep 28 and 29 with subs...who is man with red robe?

He seems to know CCS real identity as a loss prince, is he CCS shifu?or the pope?

So my guess is right that even GHS don't believe Qijian claim that it QSJ frame CCS...

While XYR also doubt it...i wonder how everything will uncovered....looking forward todays episode and this week..Let's hope things not dragging...

I think the empress is now weighing which is the truth between CCS and QSJ,

Archived