[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Fighter of the Destiny 择天记

sugarplum892

Did the empress really know that CCS is actually her son?? Why she doesn't seem too happy about it??
I'm not sure if QSJ know and will tell the demon about it since he is there when the Empress take the blood-necklace from the main girl..

Based on the preview yesterday, why so I feel like LuoLuo going to. sacrifice something for CCS???
I only see CCS and LuoLuo as sister and brother not relationship.. 

---> going to. watch today episodes on Youtube in 18 minutes since I will be done with school. I'll comment how I like today episodes 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really the concept of having Luo with CCS at all...and CCS still in Luo's kingdom -- is it some short of You save my life and let me intro. you to my parent??

I can't wait for tomorrow wpisodes!! CCS and the Empress!!

Yes, finally CCS  will return and learn the truth that he is a Prince of Zhou and many people wish him dead especially QSJ, demons and Tian hai family, Even the Empress family want to kill him...

But still his life still in danger and till now how he gonna change his destiny so that he can live longer?

@Emily Wong Thanks for the video :wub: 

Sigh.... maybe I'm the only one feeling like this but Luo luo's sacrifice for CCS left me a little bit meh......  if this is done in the beginning of the show.. then I think can relate to her.. but after all the thing that happen and after XYR's confession idk... but then again maybe it's just me feeling this way.. Lol

Anywayy can't wait to watch the next episodes.....

5 hours ago, Emily Wong said:

Finally they are reunited!! CCS - XYR are just so sweett :wub:

http://m.miaopai.com/show/channel/ePVk3fq6mawWEC64VB4xML7iOZ8nVIvo 

AHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA mom is like "I see nothing"

The irony is that:

Spoiler

To save her people, mama Empress must sacrifice herself to save her son by treating his meridians thereby severely depleting her phoenix energy so that he may awaken his dragon lineage - or at least that's what i gathered from the every 3-4 chapters I read of the novel?

@IMOmusings

Spoiler

I read this part through MTL... and although I can't really remember much of the detail because it was half a year ago... but YES, it was more or less like that.

In the novel, Divine empress is the person that cures CCS in the end. But during that time... there was an underground movement led by Taoist ji to destroy her regime... and most of her ally betrays her which led to her death because of her weak state after curing CCS.

Even with the change story in the drama, I think this part will remain the same because the ending credit show us the betrayal scene.. T.T 

Divine empress is one complex character, her life was tragic, she did what she had to DO and tried her best not regretting the her choices she makes. Hence her cold attitude that she often shown. I will never say that she's a good person, but she did what she had to for the sake of others.

I never thought the reunion of mother and son turn out like this...but i understand why.CCS still has his prejudice about her while the empress will do whatever she can to control the star formation..

I guess in next week will possibly QSJ know finally that CCS is the prince so  definitely he won't be able to carelessly hurting and frame CCS again in open while Guojiao lad and moyu will investigate the murder case and finally reveal QSJ true colors..i wonder about the preview...it seems that finally moyu able to prove that QSJ is a demon's spy and killer..hopefully.

I guess the empress just like everyone said will cure CCS and her power is weakening...i also saw the credit ending where every court official surrounding her which may lead to her death...but hopefully CCS can be with his mother for last time and take up the responsibility to.lead the country...i know deep in her heart the empress care a lot for CCS though both of them have different perspective.I won't say that the Empress is an evil, it just that she has no other choice to save the country in the beginning and other court official just want to gain something rather than protecting the country, sometimes she is just did what she must do. Even her own family want to gain something from her, all this year, Tianhai family grow powerful and arrogant and with the prince loss, the Empress just showing her affection with her brother's son, and they think will be able to inherit the throne, but now with her son resurface, and not only that with outstanding achievement, definitely CCS will be the heir to the throne despite his illness. Its no surprise if the coup lead by Tianhai family or but, but I don't think it be suceessful.

I get the feeling Empress is so blinded by power now that she ignores all the signs that QSJ is going evil. He has power and he's within her control so long as it grants him the reputation of being the best in the country to try and steal XYR from CCS.  She doesn't even care when Mo You - her most trusted aid, says that he's going evil...like really lady....you're fostering bad guys at the heart of your kingdom and pushing the good people away. 

So what if CCS isn't giving you the constellations....he can use it so let him. You don't have to do it yourself...but no - you like power too much =.="

When Moyu said that QSJ turn evil? I'm curious about the preview because I think QSJ finally know CCS is the Prince of Zhou, so QSJ has loss leverage to frame/kill CCS now, afterall even the White Emperor trust CCS, so how could such a man is a demon's spy...but the preview also show that Moyu suspecting QSJ and tell the Queen about that but the Queen doubted it because QSJ has been helping to kill demon's before...I think If I'm not mistaken from the last scene of ep 40 last night, Qijian is asking GouHanShi if he really trust QSJ now because I think even GHS is realizing that QSJ attitude is changing now.

Even if CCS is not going to give her the constellations, the Empress will not do anything to him because he is her son, I think maybe because of that QSJ question the Empress about why she didn't do anything to CCS when he refuse to give the constellation  to her, so the Empress disclose to him about CCS is her son.

But CCS life is again in danger because the silver line is appearing once again , 

After this, after QSJ revealed as demon's spy/possesed by demons, he will stop at nothing to kill CCS.

@farhah_1986 Last scene of ep 40 is actually Qijian asking her 2nd brother if after all this time he has never strayed from supporting QSJ. 2nd brother asks her to return to their sect.

The Empress is more than willing to work against CCS...if it means she gets the constellations. Starting with holding XYR hostage. Luo Luo's father is actually the one that informed CCS that the Empress will do anything at all costs to gain the power the constellations would grant her. His senior uncle (tree watering man) also says the same thing. His warning is that "even if you are her son, she will stop at nothing". At this point in time, everyone believes that she has reached the stage of being manipulated by the formation rather than being the one to manipulate.

As soon as XYR knew about CCS' identity as prince, so did QSJ.

In an odd way...I feel as if the silver meridian is actually linked to the power of the formation. The closer it gets to the top of CCS' head, the weaker the formation becomes. After all, the Empress did sacrifice him to the formation when he wasn't even a year old.

Yes....i do believe CCS decision to not give the empress the star map is a wise decision....Let the empress know how far she's gone even to sacrifice her own son...But now i don't think the empress will do anything yet against CCS but i do want her realized that its not her controlling the star formation instead being controlled by it even at the cost of her son's life...i wonder what make her finally use her power to save CCS, Let her realized that QSJ is the one with dark aura and fully manipulated by the demons..I guess even if QSJ is imprisoned after this,the demons will release him and thats the time the country will be in chaos i think..QSJ is no longer can be saved and he is blinded by jealousy. I want to see QSJ true self uncovered before the Empress, even if now QSJ is the best in the country he is still far from the Empress and the pope...lets hope the pope really good guy...Looking forward that CCS officially introduced as a prince before everyone.

I believe what the beast emperor's said before that the empress now is blinded by the power of the star formation and just a trick of Zhou Do Fu to distract the demons.

I think till now not many people know CCS true identity as a prince, even the black robe man i think, but after QSJ know black robe will also know...i'm thinking what  Rong er father will think/do after knowing that CCS is actually the loss prince of Zhao. He loath CCS before and now but what he gonna do after this?What Tianhai Ya'er will do after CCS arrive the capital,its not that he can carelessly kill CCS again..

I hope they can prove CCS innocence and QSJ threacherous act against him...I like  how Qijian is now like a part of Guojiao academy, she know that CCS is not demon's spy after following him all this while and how CCS save her before,and she know that QSJ is no longer the same person she know.

I guess except Yourong and Moyu other Guojiao lad don't know yet CCS true identity..poor CCS the red robe man use Luoluo to get CCS and get his blood..its a prove in the preview that pope is not the red robe man ..but he knows that CCS blood is a cure of all sickness. It it possible that the red robe man is his master? it does not seems he want to kill CCS..Empress brother is now going against the empress and possibly devise a coup to overthrow the empress after this.

The empress in the preview is kind off losing her mind for the sake of the star formation...hopefully she realized it before its too late and only her son can bring the country in balance...i saw a clip before with CCS in a new robe like a prince so i think maybe that time he's been acknowledge as a prince.

Poor GHS witnessing QSJ treacherous act,but lucky that he survive..lets hope he return to the capital and join CCS,Qijian and others to protect the country...his word will be followed by other academy since he is respected by them..

What kind of ending this drama will have? I don't really like open ending or sad ending, I know that Luoluo will have unrequited  love but still hope she get decent ending, what I really want is for CCS survive from his so called destiny not to pass the age of 20 can have a life that he want. I believe that some of the main character may not survive till the end..

I don't think CCS is going to die, the way he jump for his mother to have the power to kill those demons,i think this is a way for him neither come back to be cured also kill those demons and become the king,he was so foolish trusting his uncle not knowing that his uncle was the trouble that always got him and his mother separated,hope for happy ending.

I saw a clip that CCS jump from the star burst formation while the Empress hold onto his hand not allowing him sacrifice himself.But I think this maybe a turning point that will cure his illness completely and he will survive. Either pope or his master,I tjink its not strange for CCS for trusting them so much since both of them help him greatly and raising him from baby...just that how he face the hard truth about them will be a focus.

Does they really need the star burst formation to guard the country?Maybe this will be answered with few more episode.Lets hope CCS survive and able to fight his fated destiny.

Archived