[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Fighter of the Destiny 择天记

sugarplum892

Finally from the clip preview,we know that red robe man is actually pope. He help CCS so much before just to get hold of the star map and astrolobe formation since he know only CCS able to find Zhou Du fu treasure/star map with his intelligent.Though he plan to use CCS for that purpose he forgot CCS strong will and wisdom at the brink of death.

Since the Empress is injured and grieving losing her son,she gave an authority to pope to act on behalf of her.He must feel shock after knowing CCS survive.lets hope Empress survive and able to put things back to it place.

But I have to say pope is underestimating CCS brilliant and wisdom,He thought that CCS will loss his life after sacrifying himself to repair the astrolobe formation instead he survive. He will do everything to kill CCS. The problem is mostly everyone know that CCS is the prince and he must do it secretly to continue his facade as a rightful man with principle.Afterall CCS is still a prince and only heir for the throne and Empress.CCS even sacrifice himself for the sake of people and the country.

Looking at the preview CCS already sense something goes wrong with the pope. I also think if he will really kill CCS in public.I wonder when and why CCS's master will arrive and why.Will he save CCS when Pope attempt to kill him? I guess all people in Li Palace is in Fushe Group.It make me think the reason black robe man able to invade the palace is because of him not CCS's master but still we still need to know why former principle of Guojiao gone missing that day since in this drama there is a lot of change from the novel.

The Empress is in danger and so does Moyu.As a faithful attendant for the Empress she has much respect from.others and also the Empress shadow.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lynne22 in the words of River Song (Dr Who reference) "Spoilers~~~"

I know we all want to voice our excitement when new information gets revealed, but please consider those who may not have watched the recent episodes and put spoilers in the spoiler tags ^_^

we're nearly at the end~~ I must say though...the way the writers treated Luo Luo was a little unfair, especially when compared to the novel. I guess they didn't have very much to work with though when the author still hadn't finished it at the time of production.

@IMOmusings If I'm not mistaken... the drama should be ending this Thursday right? Hopefully all the sub episodes will be out in 1-2 weeks.

Spoiler

From the snippets I saw, even tough it's sad, Luo luo's ending IMO is much kinder... that is.. the unrequited love that gives her much angst is over. Even tough for us the audience, Luo Luo lost a precious part that makes her Luo Luo... 

And.. omg.. just saw a new preview.. hmmm didn't expect another revelation will be done so late in the drama. Even tough this part does follow the book, but after all the episodes convincing us CCS is the Empress's son, I thought the writer is going to commit to that till the end. How are they going to resolve everything in just another 3 episode???? I hope it won't be too rushed :cry:

I need my fixed of CCS and XYR's sweetness till the end!:wub:

@lynne22...I also watch the clip video, I never thought that they are going big twist with 3 episode left after showing us so many hint that CCS is Empress's son.

but now they gonna change it, It hard to accept it since I invested so much that Empress and CCS relationship as mother and son. Please give reasonable explanation and logic to accept this . Please give good ending for them especially for CCS, XYR and Empress.

3 minutes ago, farhah_1986 said:

@lynne22...I also watch the clip video, I never thought that they are going big twist with 3 episode left after showing us so many hint that CCS is Empress's son.

but now they gonna change it, It hard to accept it since I invested so much that Empress and CCS relationship as mother and son. Please give reasonable explanation and logic to accept this . Please give good ending for them especially for CCS, XYR and Empress.

I know.. I was devastated too when I saw that... cant believe the writers pulled this one on us with only 3-4 eps left... geez....

Spoiler

I think this scene is where the empress will die :bawling:

and she's happy that both her sons are there...

it doesn't matter if CCS is not her real son. She considers him her son anyway... :bawling:

2 hours ago, lynne22 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think this scene is where the empress will die :bawling:

and she's happy that both her sons are there...

it doesn't matter if CCS is not her real son. She considers him her son anyway... :bawling:

Spoiler

CCS is meant to be the 4th son right? Or at least he is according to the novel and his senior brother is his older brother - hence meant to inherit the throne. 

In the novel, the older brother becomes King and CCS is free to continue cultivating.

The last scene in the novel is XYR receiving a letter from the King saying "find my brother because I can't" just before she manages to cultivate to the same level as CCS

Spoiler

For the drama... the description of this drama says he is one of of the prince especially with the all the episodes we were given, but with this twist of Yu Ren's appearance, I have my doubts... I can't wait for the next episode to air in order for us to know more. Sorry if I made any confusion.

The drama is going to end soon, and as I have written before I think it will end when the empress die,,,

I'm still not sure how the drama writer will woven the story of Yu Ren and Taoist Ji tho. But,,,Taoist Ji in this drama seems to be one of the good guy.. so I think with his presence there won't be any conflict and everything ends peacefully.  

Both CCS, XYR, and the others deserves a peaceful live that they always wished.

In the book,

Spoiler

CCS is from different branch of Chen Clan, but not Empress's son. Yu Ren is the Empress son.

After Yu Ren became successor of the Empress. Taoist Ji became wary of CCS, and plans to kill him.. so CCS have to go away for awhile... eventually CCS and Taoist Ji battled out their differences.. but I don't know how it ends.. so don't ask me about it Lol..

Yu Ren is a good man tough.. he's the one who raised CCS, not Taoist Ji..  CCS idolized his brother so so much

The author made a vague information about CCS, who he is.. where he came from.. etc etc... but the end of the book feels too rushed, and based on the forums that talk about it, the story ended with still a lot of questions unanswered.

CCS's parents came from another continent / dimension whatever they call it. In order to come to the current dimension, his mother sacrifice herself and... that's it about his family background as told in the chapter before the final chapter....So CCS went to his home continent to know more about his background... and because XYR wanted to cultivate to CCS's level first before she follows him. This took 30 years of waiting for CCS ^_^. The story ends without telling us whether they meet up or not. -_-

I try not to talk to much about the book before.. but.. as the end is near and the drama already diverge much from the book.. I think.. there's little change any of this matter with Taoist Ji will happen. So all is good! Lol... 

I hope this story will end with a beautiful note... CCS and XYR lives a happy and peaceful life...

Btw.. I don't think Tang Tang's and Mo Yu's wedding has happen yet right? the one that was in the ending credit.. Lol.. ahh can't wait to watch it too.

25 minutes ago, lynne22 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

For the drama... the description of this drama says he is one of of the prince especially with the all the episodes we were given, but with this twist of Yu Ren's appearance, I have my doubts... I can't wait for the next episode to air in order for us to know more. Sorry if I made any confusion.

The drama is going to end soon, and as I have written before I think it will end when the empress die,,,

I'm still not sure how the drama writer will woven the story of Yu Ren and Taoist Ji tho. But,,,Taoist Ji in this drama seems to be one of the good guy.. so I think with his presence there won't be any conflict and everything ends peacefully.  

Both CCS, XYR, and the others deserves a peaceful live that they always wished.

In the book,

Reveal hidden contents

CCS is from different branch of Chen Clan, but not Empress's son. Yu Ren is the Empress son.

After Yu Ren became successor of the Empress. Taoist Ji became wary of CCS, and plans to kill him.. so CCS have to go away for awhile... eventually CCS and Taoist Ji battled out their differences.. but I don't know how it ends.. so don't ask me about it Lol..

Yu Ren is a good man tough.. he's the one who raised CCS, not Taoist Ji..  CCS idolized his brother so so much

The author made a vague information about CCS, who he is.. where he came from.. etc etc... but the end of the book feels too rushed, and based on the forums that talk about it, the story ended with still a lot of questions unanswered.

CCS's parents came from another continent / dimension whatever they call it. In order to come to the current dimension, his mother sacrifice herself and... that's it about his family background as told in the chapter before the final chapter....So CCS went to his home continent to know more about his background... and because XYR wanted to cultivate to CCS's level first before she follows him. This took 30 years of waiting for CCS ^_^. The story ends without telling us whether they meet up or not. -_-

I try not to talk to much about the book before.. but.. as the end is near and the drama already diverge much from the book.. I think.. there's little change any of this matter with Taoist Ji will happen. So all is good! Lol... 

I hope this story will end with a beautiful note... CCS and XYR lives a happy and peaceful life...

Btw.. I don't think Tang Tang's and Mo Yu's wedding has happen yet right? the one that was in the ending credit.. Lol.. ahh can't wait to watch it too.

It is looking pretty bleak now.... 

:cry:

@lynne22 I didn't watch any of the previews so had no idea how the newest episodes would go BUT OH HOLY HELLO LOL I kind of like the novels way of it playing out and it would make more sense as to why CCS is so special. So it looks like they moved the 'exile' part to the end of the drama instead of the middle like the novel had. Which is okish I guess.

NO NO NO OMG NO

Spoiler

They seriously made CCS a vessel for Yuren's 'powers' WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL

RANT:

Spoiler

THEY DIDN'T EVEN GIVE HIM PARENTS LIKE WTH....HE'S NOT EVEN A LIVING BEING

I need subtitle to watch it though I'm disappointed with the twist. The Empress know it but still she's happy when she die by having two sons by  her side. The reunion is so touching and also before Shifu introduce Yuren, Empress already know that CCS is not her son but still love him as he is and pass her power to him.

I hope if they really follow the book, then they should at least show CCS origin. So both pope and shifu know from the beginning who is CCS but unexpectedly pope become greedy and his twisted belief make him use CCS to achieve his goal. Even Shifu didn't expect that his disciple brother has secret ambition. So even if he comeback with the real prince, still he will be killed to become the emperor.

But no matter perfect the pope plan is, he can't control CCS mind and belief. And as a result it will backfired on him.

I wonder after successfully apprehend the pope from starting the war, what is CCS future lies if he survive, with his brilliant mind and wisdom he won't be able to live peacefully in the capital. Though Yuren is a good man and love CCS as his brother, I don't see him as a capable ruler. But whatever it is as long as CCS survive and be with Yu Rong, I'm fine.

5 hours ago, farhah_1986 said:

I need subtitle to watch it though I'm disappointed with the twist. The Empress know it but still she's happy when she die by having two sons by  her side. The reunion is so touching and also before Shifu introduce Yuren, Empress already know that CCS is not her son but still love him as he is and pass her power to him.

I hope if they really follow the book, then they should at least show CCS origin. So both pope and shifu know from the beginning who is CCS but unexpectedly pope become greedy and his twisted belief make him use CCS to achieve his goal. Even Shifu didn't expect that his disciple brother has secret ambition. So even if he comeback with the real prince, still he will be killed to become the emperor.

But no matter perfect the pope plan is, he can't control CCS mind and belief. And as a result it will backfired on him.

I wonder after successfully apprehend the pope from starting the war, what is CCS future lies if he survive, with his brilliant mind and wisdom he won't be able to live peacefully in the capital. Though Yuren is a good man and love CCS as his brother, I don't see him as a capable ruler. But whatever it is as long as CCS survive and be with Yu Rong, I'm fine.

Yeahh could care less who gets to rule in the end as long as CCS is with XYR. They can prob show CCS - XYR live a simple life with a child in tow like in LuoLuo's dream. I dont mind this ending lol.

Well... 2 episodes to go.... Here's to praying the ending will be smooth.... Altough I do think it's a bit too rushed.. But, as long as CCS and XYR got their happy ending... I can close my chapter of watching this drama with a happy feeling.

Watching the empress pass away with having both her sons there was very touching... :bawling: 

@IMOmusings 

Spoiler

Yeah.. This time it's even worse for CCS because the news come from someone he respect. :cry: 

This is part his journey I guess... sigh... One thing I always like about CCS, he never let all the negative thing that happen to him change him into a cynical person. He still held true to himself...

A man with a principle, understanding and also good person inside....

Poor Yu Ren too.. Sighhh... He really is the best brother...

Tang Tang and Mo Yu got married :wub::wub:.. 

Few things I hope will also be resolved on tonight's episode:

- Black Robe's ending...

- And, will Gou Han Shi appear again...

- I hope Tang Tang and Mo Yu will be fine in the end... this cute couple deserve to be happy too.....

@lynne22...the scene that her pass away is most touching and sad but she is smiling during her demise because both her sons is with her.I cry a lot during this scene and scene before that when empress transfer her power to CCS if i'm not mistaken.

will they show GOu hanshi again or not?

This drama will end at 55 or 56 episode?

Lets hope moyu recover,both tangtang and moyu deserve a happy ending, I salute moyu loyalty for the Empress though her action is reckless which cost her life.

Archived