Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Fighter of the Destiny 择天记

@farhah_1986 It's still a guess... I'm trying not to talk to spoil too much for you because even tough the drama had differences from the book, I think the main intrigue for half of the story is still in this drama.

But basically in the book, Taoist Ji is not as good as we imagine in regards of CCS.... so that's why i'm guessing  the red robe is him. We'll just have to see.... 

The episodes is out now in Youtube.

Poor CCS, he's been frame by QSJ, i'm curious about empress thought,did she really believe that CCS is demon's spy? 

But from the preview it seems that XYR attempt to save CCS and accidentally the empress saw the blood CCS gave to XYR, did she realized that CCS is her son because she look rather shock when knowing that the blood belong to CCS? I believe that as a son which been sacrificed to supressed the demons will never be possesed by demons and slowly i think XYR realized that QSJ did attempt to kill CCS...can't wait for the subtitle.

• Like 1

Thoughts on today's episode...

Tang 36 is as cute as ever... don't tell me I'm the only one that laugh when he and Mo yu almost kiss the first time... his expression and the way he pouted his mouth is hilarious..... :lol: and the kiss failed huahahahhaha... Afterward he swooped for the real kiss....  Seriously this couple is the cutest after CCS and XYR,,,,

Did anyone notice... most, i mean most.. not all... but most of the woman in this drama has higher martial art abilities than the men ? :tongue:

The scene when CCS was accused was intense..... :( I agree with you about the empress, she had her suspicion alright.... because in the whole scene she did not raised her voice nor change her expression during the trial.. it was only after the pentagram was mention did she sound so surprised... 

QJS talks too much.. :expressionless: I'm not sure why.. maybe it's the dubber way of talking but somehow everytime he talk I had this weird notion he is going to spit on CCS especially on the prison scene ... And I was like " How dare you!!!" 

XYR did have her suspicion on QJS and it was proven when she caught QJS trying to choke CCS in the prison.

And Wahhh.... I think I cried a little bit when XYR recited one by one when she began to like and love CCS and afterward She kept asking when is he going to woke up... and I cried a little bit more...:bawling: this scene is so good!!!!!!!!!!! 

Can't wait for the subs :wub:

When it comes to CCS, I don't think XYR ever doubts him. In her mind, his word is law in a romantic, twisted sort of way (she's lucky CCS is the good guy in this drama).

The Empress is actually quite cruel in the sense that to her, the ends justifies the means. She throws CCS to the metaphorical wolves (in QJS) just so that her beloved country doesn't fall to the demons. At this point in time, I don't feel as if she even knows herself whether she's on a power trip or if she actually wants to protect the people...how is it protecting the people when you don't care how many perish on the road to achieving peace. At least in other dramas....you have leaders who agonise over the life lost. Only time she's ever shown some sort of remorse was when she lost her son. Is she that jaded by it when it was her choice instead of just sending him to live with another family?

EDIT: I love how in the previews for 33/34, XYR stands up for what she believes even at the risk of death, you go girl! Finally a female lead who isn't led around by her nose.

• Like 3

I'm curious about today's episode, since the preview/clip in ep 35/36 really shows that the empress is rather shock that the blood XYR keep belong to CCS, she must feel something is not right, although I'm not Chinese speaker, if I'm not mistaken but from the clip XYR mention that the blood given to her by CCS when they were kid to save her since his blood can save her, so she told her how could someone who is willing to give his blood become a demon's spy. I can say QSJ also surprised hearing this and afraid his lies exposed. Both of them willing to sacrificed themselves to save the person they love. The end of ep 34 is so heartbreaking, I love it...XYR is falling in love and she finally saw QSJ true intention toward CCS. I hope QSJ true nature exposed before the country fall into chaos, and I think revealing CCS identity as a prince will have its pro and con..but I want to know how special CCS blood that make the Empress suprised and shock.

Did CCS told them about the Star map or not? I hope if CCS proven her son, the empress redeem herself...and this time not to sacrifice her son again, but herself so that CCS can continue living, because I think there is a showing that the empress is missing her son.

I guess there is spy in the palace, its either QSJ spy or demon'd spy, the pope really has a good relationship with the empress since the empress telling his about her suspicion about CCS blood. 

• Like 1

The palace spy isn't anyone as interesting as we all hope it will be xD I think a clue is given in the previews - it's someone close to the Empress, but not anyone important (assuming my guess is correct).

There is a scene in one of the series previews where it shows that eventually Empress does make her claim on CCS...not sure how happy CCS is though...

Imagine finding out your mother has tried to kill you a million and 1 times and your cousin hates you O_O

• Like 1

Seriously Empress...someone did NOT steal your son, you threw him over the freaking edge....o.o unless....

• Like 1

So its confirm that CCS is indeed her son, so what the empress gonna do to claim her son and find out QSJ framing her son.

I don't understand anything,but i'm curious about empress conversation with the pope..did the empress think the demon's know her son and use him to shake the country or what?

• Like 1

Well...i guess a few people already know CCS identity and is out to kill him...just imagine what QSj gonna do if he know that CCS is the prince and Empress son...well i don't think he can hide his hatred against CCS anymore,QSJ is denying himself now but the climax of his demon's trait will surface later on...

Will the empress sacrificed her son again or do anything to prevent anyone plotting against CCS?will she protect him? Waiting for the reunion of mother and son though i think it will happen only next week.

• Like 1

Just watched the previews on tomorrow's episodes on Youku.. not sure if this is considered spoiler or not but see below...

Spoiler

I hope I'm dead wrong but why does it look like Luo Luo will make some kind of sacrifice in order to save CCS? What do those visions mean?? Also from the previews, it seems that CCS is back up and looking better. Wonder if this means he's all healed up or just another temporary respite again... Can't wait to watch the episodes tomorrow! :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Emily Wong said:

Just watched the previews on tomorrow's episodes on Youku.. not sure if this is considered spoiler or not but see below...

Hide contents

I hope I'm dead wrong but why does it looks like Luo Luo will make some kind of sacrifice in order to save CCS? What do those visions mean?? Also from the previews, it seems that CCS is back up and looking better. Wonder if this means he's all healed up or just another temporary respite again... Can't wait to watch the episodes tomorrow! :D

ohhhh would you be able to link the preview to where he's back to good health?

Spoiler

From what I can understand...Luo Luo goes to her people's sacred mountain and does some mystical magical stuff - not sure the end result though.

The apparition of that lady I think is one of their higher powers - she's telling Luo Luou that in order to save CCS, she must....give up/do something? Couldn't quite catch it. But Luo Luo thinks back to all the times that CCS has saved her and says that it's worth it.

8 hours ago, farhah_1986 said:

Well...i guess a few people already know CCS identity and is out to kill him...just imagine what QSj gonna do if he know that CCS is the prince and Empress son...well i don't think he can hide his hatred against CCS anymore,QSJ is denying himself now but the climax of his demon's trait will surface later on...

Will the empress sacrificed her son again or do anything to prevent anyone plotting against CCS?will she protect him? Waiting for the reunion of mother and son though i think it will happen only next week.

Seems like she's willing to sacrifice if you watch the previews and she''s talking to the constellations.

• Like 1

@IMOmusings...she's willing to sacrifice CCS again or this time sacrifice herself?! CCS is really lucky to have friends who is trust and faithful...especially LuoLuo, she love him but never ask anything in return, I hope LuoLuo will get a good ending,

I just cannot watch QSJ self pitying/hypocrite action now, just hope the Empress know that QSJ is no longer the same as before and now is out to kill her son.. even Empress brother is out to kill CCS.I guess he know CCS real identity and afraid that his son no longer considered as the Empress heir?! Or I'm wrong

Did Demon's know CCS real identity? If they know then QSJ will also know soon... He will try to kill CCS before this matter become known to the royal court and the people.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IMOmusings said:

ohhhh would you be able to link the preview to where he's back to good health?

Reveal hidden contents

From what I can understand...Luo Luo goes to her people's sacred mountain and does some mystical magical stuff - not sure the end result though.

The apparition of that lady I think is one of their higher powers - she's telling Luo Luou that in order to save CCS, she must....give up/do something? Couldn't quite catch it. But Luo Luo thinks back to all the times that CCS has saved her and says that it's worth it.

Seems like she's willing to sacrifice if you watch the previews and she''s talking to the constellations.

Hmmm I am not really sure how to add the link here but if you go to youku and type in 择天记 and click on the first result then you will be able to see bunch of previews of the episodes (if I rmb, the ones starting from #40 are related to tomorrow's episodes). Tbh, I am still not sure what LL actually ended up sacrificing in the end though coz it seems like CCS is still able to recognize her as his student from the previews but then again these are just sneak peeks! :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, farhah_1986 said:

@IMOmusings...she's willing to sacrifice CCS again or this time sacrifice herself?! CCS is really lucky to have friends who is trust and faithful...especially LuoLuo, she love him but never ask anything in return, I hope LuoLuo will get a good ending,

I just cannot watch QSJ self pitying/hypocrite action now, just hope the Empress know that QSJ is no longer the same as before and now is out to kill her son.. even Empress brother is out to kill CCS.I guess he know CCS real identity and afraid that his son no longer considered as the Empress heir?! Or I'm wrong

Did Demon's know CCS real identity? If they know then QSJ will also know soon... He will try to kill CCS before this matter become known to the royal court and the people.

From previews

Spoiler

Demons should know CCS is prince by now

@Emily Wong ohhh thank you, I'll go have a look

• Like 1

34550914162_f7f6ce1335.jpg

Where did they find this adorable kid? He's the cutest medicinal pill maker ever!

Many funny scenes in Ep 33 which had me laughing out loud throughout. Too bad for LH fans though, because he was unconscious through most of it.

• Like 1