[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

21 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

Annyeong Lobsters !!

Please checkout this link and comment at bottom of article why you loved LOTBS.

http://mydramalist.com/article/2017/02/05/5-reasons-to-watch-legend-of-the-blue-sea

This link is the LOTBS page. Hope you can share your love for the drama by writing comments or a review.

http://mydramalist.com/18816-legend-of-the-blue-sea

Thanks ! 

Thanks for sharing! Will definitely do so! 

8 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

2017/01/30 ~ 2017/02/05, LOTBS was still TOP1 of Weibo Foreign Drama Chart :

cr as tagged

Good news! Hahahahs. LOTBS is really doing superbly well in China! Keke. Thank you for sharing! 

Credits: ICE Beyond MinoBoiz ICE

I really love this FMV! She actually screen capture the BTS and it really shows how much JJH and LMH are having fun behind the scenes! Some of the pictures. I've never seen  it before too so watching her FMVs made me wonder why didn't i see some of the pictures or screen captures before? Hahahs.

Edited by babyval22
  • Like 12

I didn't realize how popular the mermaid fairytale was in Korea until teasers came out for this drama. I can see why since it makes for a good classic romantic plot even though the true fairytale is more sad. I'm glad JJH and LMH paired up for this. They did well in acting as a couple that was dating and so on. They came off as a fancy couple too. Lol Watched the ending two weeks ago. It was sweet and calming. I wondered how they could live together forever and that was answered. It was a solid romantic fantasy drama. It had some great music as well. Thanks to everyone who worked on the drama.

• Like 11

After I watched MinHo's Toyota Camry commercial, I really wanted him to portray a dual role in a drama. With LOTBS, that dream came true:). Especially, I was fascinated by the mirror scene in which Dam Ryung guided Joon Jae to protect the woman he loved.

“I am Dam Ryung. If you’re me in the next life, remember these words after waking from this dream: ‘Everything repeats itself. The fate in this world is continuing in that world – it’s the same way for the ill-fate. Protect that woman against the dangerous person!'” -Kim Dam Ryung-

source.gif

Spoiler

source.gifsource.gifsource.gif

From Toyota Camry"The one and only":)

Spoiler

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea%26no=29bcc42

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b28677a16fb3dab004c86b6fae7cfdc6a7b78ad938a3cbdc3b37aed0d3758ab5870f73194bf5a325d70b03f5115467d11cc77c9cf52eb205ef64e2e2713c699c0a74de9c804840f3f2acb87a54cbcc1d9fc5

cr. Legend,Flyminho, as tagged,Toyota USA

Edited by minekas
  • Like 8

Hello LOBSters, on the Valentine's Day, don't forget the homeless fashionista's (HF) wise words (ep.9) :tongue:

--

HF: So the guy said he has plans to like you?

SC: Yes

HF: Then today is Day 1. Whoa, good time. The one and only day in your love life. Of course, you will have another one when you start dating another guy

--

SC: Tell me, how to make him go head over heels for me...

HF: Are you misery Chastain (from the movie Misery)? And do you think I'd be like this had I know how to do that? Look, there are 3 different levels of love: the first step is to Romantic Love,. the 2nd step is Hot Love and the 3rd is ... "Dirty Love". Dirty (Love) belongs to the experts only. In my case, I'd go straight to the Dirty, but in your case you should start with the Romantic ....Have you made nicknames for each other? Not your names but something only the 2 of you use.  My first man called me "mong mong" (sound of dog barking), but it ended after a dog fight. Don't go towards animal names, the ending isn't good.

--

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

HAVE A WONDERFUL VALENTINE'S DAY AND KEEP LOVING OUR COUPLE

:heart:

(I want to watch the deep kiss again, anyone still keep the gif. Please re-post it. Thanks)

• Like 7

Am I too late in wishing my fellow lobsters a very Happy Valentine's Day?

Hehe. Missing our Juncheong couple here but somewhere in the kdrama world of LOTBS, i'm sure our juncheong is also happily spending the day away too! 

@mythicalove that screen shot! OMG! So shy~ them being frozen in this angle with their mouths wide open, I have to say they definitely looked like they wanted to devour each other! Hahahahs! :X 

• Like 4

On 12/02/2017 at 9:24 AM, Kim Ngân Trần said:

DVD's detail 

Will the director's cut have English subtitles? And do we know what region code it will be? Most director's cuts are only region 3 and I don't have a region free player :(. I was happy that the director's cut for Healer included region 1 because most don't for some reason. Maybe it has to do with copyright.

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images.
  • Like 6

Mixed feelings watching ep 20.  Happy that I was able to watch the drama but over way too soon.   Good bye kiss so beautiful. The section with HJJ going to the prosecutor's office was cut.  So cute, HJJ excited to see Det. Mimi.   HJJ and Sc reuniting.  HJJ explaining to SC how he spent the 3 years without her.  SC reuniting with homeless fashionista.  Tongue kiss coming up!  Omg there the little pink tongue!wish my tv was bigger! Awww, now it's really over :bawling:

• Like 11

16 hours ago, dramaqueen40 said:

Will the director's cut have English subtitles? And do we know what region code it will be? Most director's cuts are only region 3 and I don't have a region free player :(. I was happy that the director's cut for Healer included region 1 because most don't for some reason. Maybe it has to do with copyright.

Not sure about this T_T you can ask on their instagram. They'll answer your question 

• Like 1

Honestly, I'm very curious if the instagram is the official one? Sorry it's my first time trying to pre-order director cut kind of DVD.. Hahahs. So trying to ascertain the sources to make sure I can get my hands on them. Hahahahs. 

Does anyone know where to find the chinese subs for the BTS? Trying to look for it but to no success! Only managed to find one which was the drunken scene bts. Hahahs. 

• Like 2