[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

@1ouise:  Good choice for HJJ impersonation.  I totally forgot about evangelist HJJ.  

15.  Fav comedic moment:  Every time HJJ met the Fashionista, he only touched her fingertips so he wouldn't catch her cooties!  :w00t:

@minekas:  Thanks for the suggestion!  I added the 18th category onto my original post on p 486.  My choice for fav villain is CHC because it was unexpected.  I held out hope that he would do the right thing and protect HJJ against his mother.  I still felt bad for him having an awful mother and father.  

• Like 10

On 1/27/2017 at 4:57 PM, 1ouise said:

Link to a very cute article:

[STARCAST] If you’re in “Heo Jun-jae Fever”, you must see this <’Blue Sea’ Lee Min Ho Awards>

http://m.star.naver.com/minho/news/end?id=8848531&platform=twitter

If you’re a human, there should be a color that you don’t look good on,
but look at him looking perfect with this light violet coat and orange sunglasses.

Jun-jae the cabbage worm is looking sweet on this neon-lime color.

Hi Lobsters!! :))  I have been trying to translate as many comments as I could from this amazing article. My fingers are literally falling off my hands. :D:D

There is so much love from Knetizens for Hoe JunJae. :heart::heart:@mythicalove@Kris Silva@minekas@Chellsee@CarolynH@Visually-wandering@sivap@Hunter White@CallieP@LMHolic@gtLmh0622@ilwoo_aein

This article was both shared by @leeminhosny@1ouise  

@leeminhosny you have might have thought I gave up on translating the comments since you didn't hear from me. I was actually doing it. It took me time this time because I translated so many :D:D

Enjoy reading! First group of comments below

Lee Minho, the drama that let me see the actor again, Huh, Jae-jae he shined brightly ~~~ Thank you ~~ ^^

"I really laugh a lot like a lot of drama. I will not forget Lee Minho !!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for playing nice. I will look forward to Lee Min Ho's next drama and movie."

"I was happy to be able to digest various characters with charm and Minho played them nicely, and I was grateful for the growth and maturity. I should bookmark this article and watch it often when I want to see Junjae and damryung"

Huh Joon-jae was a really nice guy.

Heo Junja ~ ~ ~ God only dumped on you ... appearance. If you are a fan of. Genius Brain ... Plus cuteness + loveliness + warm personality .... and graceful appearance of previous life and justice  And actor Lee Minho has all the facts in real life ... It was you who was so devoted to God ... you probably have saved your country in your past life.

Lee Min Ho, Let's meet again with another good work as soon as possible ...

"Lee Minho 's performance is that he has been awarded the acting prize for all his works since 2009, when he announced his face to the world !!!!!!! How many of the actors who have received awards without missing one work? Although it is not a prize, it is sure evidence that ability and presence is recognized in the industry by that degree. Superior performance and self-management effort."

"Huh jae jae was like a real comprehensive gift set I want to see you already. Please come to the next work soon I'll wait ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

" It 's too hard for the sake of medicine. The only thing that can make this illness better is Lee Min-ho's next work."

"Fantasy was a real feeling. Lee Minho was really cool."

"I wonder if Lee Min Ho's future is coming soon"

Credit http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000165421

• Like 15

The second group of comments  @leeminhosny

"It does not matter if it takes a few years. We will wait for Minho's next work. It doesn't matter if what the role is."

"Lee Min Ho ... You have a tall face. The face that the harmony of the east and the west is all in. No matter what you wear"

"This is a great gift ~ It is so good because it is Lee Minho"

" was happy because of Hoe Junjae for 5 months in the re-release .... I want to see Lee Min Ho in the drama again. . Lee Minho Fighting !!! Always. I always cheer"

"I continued to see blue sea because of the colorful charm of Huh Joon-jae"

"Minho, who was a mediator and a masterpiece, will never forget ... It will take a lot of time for his next work, but what will he show in his next work ..".

"I will not forget Minoree who was a bearer and existence. The next work will take a lot of time, but what's next in the next work? Until then, I will keep my memory and patience."

"Actor Lee Min-ho, who is cute and charming, Looking forward to more work from you"

"Having been suffering from withdrawal symptoms after the end of Legend of the blue sea, it is great to have a nice article. There was always Hajunjae in the best one minute too."

"This drama is more than 16% over the accomplishments of outstanding actors such as Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun, rather than the content and composition of the drama, and it has been a huge achievement since it has exceeded 20%. Overseas was bigger and bigger. This is what I did with my strength."

"It is Lee Minho who showed the performer power in the work."

" I will remember him. I was happy all the time watching the drama. Lee Min Ho Actor Lee Min Ho
"

Credit http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000165421

• Like 14

Another group of comments  @leeminhosny@mythicalove@Kris Silva@Chellsee@CarolynH@gtLmh0622

"Huh, Jaejae was a gift. Thank you, Lee Minho."

"I'll continue reviewing Huh Junja  Lee Min Ho"

"Lee Min Ho next film, can't wait to know."

"Lee Min Ho's Huh Junjae was so good and happy I'll remember and remember Huh Junjae ~

"Let's come back heojunjae ~~~~ ♡♡♡.

"I want to see you JunJae. Is Lee Min Ho coming with the next work? Please come soon."

"Lee Min Ho has actively cultivated various characters in various genres such as schoolgirls, roko, melo, action, dramas and noir until his debut. Flowers Personal Tastes City Hunter God's Heirs Gangnam 1970 The legend of the blue sea has been able to excellently digest different characters in various genres. It is only the person who does not work in Lee Minho's work to say that General Choi Young and Kim, Kim, Jong Dae and Heo Junja are similar."

"Could you do something as soon as Lee, wanting to see."

"Lee Minho has cried too much in the legend of the blue sea, and I was so impressed that I wanted to fall down, and styling was too perfect and he was playing all kinds of characters with no lack of performance. Lee Minho don't not miss a moment and quickly go after next work."

"Lee Min Ho cool and I miss you acting Hoe JunJae, Quickly come back the next work"

"Lee Min Ho is more wildly popular. Lee Minho Keep up the good work."

"I found the producer interview, crying scene he shot three scenes a day. It seems he had a lot of hardships."

"Legend of the blue sea is really Lee Minho comprehensive gift set. Lee Min Ho's charm is endless."

"Minho brother ... Thank you for coming out on the real TV .. For my brother, I spend the last one happily .. Brother I really love a lot ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please ... Please,I would like to see you on TV frequently.

"Lee Min Ho What kind of character will you return to next time? I can not wait to see anything because of the variety of faces. Great actor Lee Min-ho is a genius.

"I know that the drama ended a few days ago, but I want to hear from you soon. I want to see you again."

"Lee Min Ho = Heo Jun Jae + Kim Damryung, I was happy and joyful and now I miss it."

"It was a great time for Minho's fans to remember forever ... I did not know how much time was going, but it was a precious drama that I had to watch and was stressed  in the end from the second half ... Lee Minho ... I was proud of you"

"I would appreciate it if you could recharge quickly and make more of your next work."

"I can not forget Huh Junja ~ ~ I have no hope of living"

Heo Junja. I love you ... Please come back soon with the next work ~~~~~ !!!!

"no I can't send you ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠㅠ, Lee so did a great job. He suffered so much, and thanks to him for coming to us with such a wonderful Hoe Junjae"

"What did you do in your past life that you are so beautiful?"

"I watched Lee Min-ho again when he was digging various characters in one drama."

"I was really happy for 3 months thanks to Lee Minho."

"I do not sleep at this dawn and I do not want to send Junjae. Thank you for acting Junjae so cool. Please rest for a while and hope to see you soon with your next work."

"Thanks to Huh Joon-jae, I was warm in the cold winter. I'm already looking forward to what your next work will be like."

"I remember when I was traveling in China and Hong Kong. Blue sea advertisement was popular.I think I know why it is popular in overseas."

"Lee Min-ho 3 months of happiness in endless smile transformation ~ Lee Min-ho next work expectation again ~ ~

I also miss William Choi, and I want to see William Choi, too. I can not wait to see Lee Min Ho again."

" Actor Lee Min Ho who believes and sees. Thanks to you, I was so happy to live with you. Thank you. Always support you"

" I do not want to send you already. It's too bad because it's over, so it would be nice if you take a movie with a deadly melodrama"

" You showed me a lot of real charm in Lee Min Ho."

"The best actor Lee Minho who makes every time he works. Where is the next work coming?"

" I've been immersed in Hoe Junjae's charm for 3 months ~ ~

• Like 15

34 minutes ago, nika94 said:

@leeminhosny you have might have thought I gave up on translating the comments since you didn't hear from me. I was actually doing it. It took me time this time because I translated so many :D:D

thank you soooooooo much chingu:grin: we will never forget Heo Jun Jae and I will rewatch rewatch rewatCh LOTBS:wub:and we will wait LMH

• Like 8

Guest Moonrain
2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@1ouise:  Good choice for HJJ impersonation.  I totally forgot about evangelist HJJ.  

15.  Fav comedic moment:  Every time HJJ met the Fashionista, he only touched her fingertips so he wouldn't catch her cooties!  :w00t:

@minekas:  Thanks for the suggestion!  I added the 18th category onto my original post on p 486.  My choice for fav villain is CHC because it was unexpected.  I held out hope that he would do the right thing and protect HJJ against his mother.  I still felt bad for him having an awful mother and father.  

another comedic moment: Namdo mixing the story of Little Mermaid and Cinderella :lol:

Guest Moonrain

Here's mine...

2.  Fav cameo - Jo Jung Suk

3.  Fav kiss - Nothing beats Dirty Love Kiss Scene

lobts.gif&key=cd97ddff540ea50a70e80ea8c9

Cr: MadraRua

4.  Fav bromance - Mimi & Joon Jae

5.  Fav HJJ Impersonation - Disgursting Shet William Choi

6.  Fav OST: 바람꽃 (Windflower) & 만에 하나 (If Only)

7.  Fav epilogue - Chung & Chi Hyeon Hospital Scene 

8.  Fav supporting character (a) male - Namdoo (b) female - Homeless Fashionista

10. Fav sound effect: 사라진 기억 (Feat. 한아름) This was when DR carried SW 

11.  Fav SC nickname: Party Cheong (Love Chungs Dress)

14.  Best fashion style of (a) HJJ - Black & White Ensemble (When they went to Chi Ah's house and whenhe first heard that Chung's a mermaid AND the beige suit in Spain

(b) SC - 

DOLCE-GABBANA-Metallic-Chevron-Frayed-DrDOLCE-GABBANA-Rose-Embroidered-Dress.png

will post more later...

9.  Fav funny scene for JJH (one of many):

It is hard to choose from all of Shim Cheong's antics in her "puppy" stage.  I picked this one because she looks so heartbroken to have disappointed HJJ after having bitten SA.  Sitting the two misbehaving girls down for a little discipline was very cute and funny.  SC's meek voice and murderous looks were perfect.

tumblr_okk62xJ38J1w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_okk62xJ38J1w2zf0ho2_540.png

tumblr_okk62xJ38J1w2zf0ho3_540.png

• Like 11

What I love about this favorite moments game is that it brings back memories of scenes that I had forgotten.  @MoonrainI love your choices for SC's outfits although I don't remember the pink dress which is totally my style.  Oh yeah, I forgot about Nam Do mixing up Little Mermaid and Cinderella.  I bet we were all scratching our heads and saying "huh?" lol

Another choice for 3-fav kiss--the "pop"kiss from ep 13.

• Like 7

@CarolynH

1.  Favorite (fav) line (a) HJJ/KDR  (b)  SC/SW

2.  Fav cameo-none

3.  Fav kiss (I think we know which is best - last dirty kiss

4.  Fav bromance - the brothers trio and detective Mimi

5.  Fav HJJ Impersonation - the Nerd - he looked so bumbling, idiotic and such a doofus but his face changed when he went out the door. It shows he can perform any role. It was very short but it impressed me a lot.

6.  Fav OST: Hidden story and Mermaid song

7.  Fav epilogue (wish we had more to chose from) - HJJ getting phone number back from Santa klaus

8.  Fav supporting character (a) male (b) female - Tae O and Yoona

9.  Fav scene (a) dramatic/sad (b) funny  , KDR's death, when he grieved our his father's death, drunk JJ,

10. Fav sound effect

11.  Fav SC nickname: - Party Cheong

12.  Fav words of wisdom (a) Yoo Na (b)  Homeless Fashionista

13.  fav bromance line:

14.  Best fashion style of (a) HJJ  (b) SC - Going to Si Ah's home as the CEO from Dubai the dark suit and white shirt. For SC, going to Yoona's school concert

15.  Fav cute expression of  (a) HJJ  (b) SC , I tried to put in a gif but it did not work.  it was when he grumbled that SC dress was too short. They were going to Si Ah's home and he was walking back and forth with this really cute look. Wish I could put in the gif. For SC, when she looked up coyly at HJJ

16. Fav stunt - Standing up on the bicycle,

17.  fav loving moment-first time KDR touched Se Wa's hand when he was on the boat and she in the water.

18.  Fav villain-Chi Hoon

• Like 9

9.  Fav dramatic scene for JJH:

I thought this was a great scene, and more tense than any showdown with a villain.  SC is still guarding her secret.  "If you know who I am, you’ll be shocked and hurt and scared of me.  You’ll leave me. So I want to do my best and not be found out."  All that drama just by staring.  (And that's just her half of the conversation.)

tumblr_okk7heTHsH1w2zf0ho1_540.jpg

15.  Fav cute expression of SC:

Very cute!  Who knows exactly what she's thinking because she isn't talking yet.

tumblr_okg62lqE9F1w2zf0ho2_540.png

• Like 9

I thought of another fav scene (#9) which was my favorite scene until ep 13:  HJJ talking to his father in the hospital  I could see the hurt in HJJ's eyes as he was talking to his father.  That scene also moves me to tears.

15>  fav comedic moments:  SC shoving in the cake with her hands as fast as she can into her mouth then watching CSA daintily eating her cake with a fork.  

Separately, I read somewhere, I can't remember if it was here, or somewhere else, that they wanted HJJ to see SC as a mermaid.  Didn't he see her as a mermaid in the aquarium even though, at that time, he didn't remember her?

• Like 7

17.  Fav loving moment:

I picked a scene from early on when JJ didn't have his memories, but his heart was trying to tell him, if only he would listen.  When he says "I love you" he doesn't mean "I love you," and SC's response is great--recalling the lecture that JJ gave in Spain.  So this is kind of an undercover loving moment, and they both look adorable.  <3

tumblr_okkee8Icvh1w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_okkee8Icvh1w2zf0ho2_540.png

tumblr_okkee8Icvh1w2zf0ho3_540.png

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

On January 27, 2017 at 6:43 PM, CarolynH said:

2.  Fav cameo

3.  Fav kiss (I think we know which is best

4.  Fav bromance

5.  Fav HJJ Impersonation

6.  Fav OST:

7.  Fav epilogue (wish we had more to chose from)

8.  Fav supporting character (a) male (b) female

2) Favorite cameo has to be JJS. I died laughing from seeing SC and Merman make HJJ jealous. He also taught SC about the worth of their tears, which was hilarious! 

3) Favorite kiss: I know the dirty love kiss is the most talked about kiss and I'd have to agree, I love it! But I want to give a shout out to the kiss in episode 12. I remember watching episode 12 and thinking the whole entire time, he's going to kiss her any moment now and then, finally, at last, he kisses her! It was also the first kiss with lip movement. :wub: I felt like a young girl falling in love for the first time. 

4) Favorite bromance has to go to HJJ-ND and HJJ-Mimi detective.

I love how ND really came through and proved he loves HJJ as a brother. I also love when he referred to HJJ as, "my Heo Joon Jae." 

I love how Mimi detective suddenly became very much like a father to HJJ. He watches out for him. I can't get over the scene where HJJ cried to him and said he was not able to save his father and he told HJJ to pull himself together, as he needed to in order to bring justice to his father's death. I love how he tried in every way to help HJJ; he even broke the law while doing so. Also, I just simply love how HJJ bosses him around lol. I recall the scene they went to see the professor about MDY and HJJ told him to go to the car and warm it up, and he agreed, only to realize, "wait, it's my car! I'll do what I want." Hahaha. I also love how HJJ rushed over to him, like a child, and pushed him though the revolving door. Ok, it's obvious I love them and I can probably go on forever about how cute they are together, so I'll stop here.

5) My favorite impersonation, while I love many, is still William Chung. He's hilarious and his "disgusting shhhhhh" is so iconic! Never again, will I ever be able to say "disgusting shhhhh" without channeling him. 

6) Favorite OST is definitely Windflower by Lee Sun Hee and One in Ten Thousand by Sejeong. Most of all my favorite moments are associated with these songs. But I'd like to also add in Sung Si Kyung's Someday, Somewhere. I can listen to these three songs on repeat and just reminisce about the entire drama. Those are my top 3 but I'd like to say, the OST of this drama was on point! We walked away with so many great songs! The editors were also amazing at timing the OSTs perfectly! I loved in episode 20 where HJJ walked to SC and held an umbrella over her, the song timing was nfkajebdodbdkdbejd perfect! Lol. 

7) Oh god, how I miss the epilogues so so so so so much! I was certainly sad that they were missing in the last half of the drama. I have lots of favorites but my favorite favorite may just have to be the epilogue SC met with CH for lunch. It was hilarious how she was so scared that he'd splash water on her, and again, hilarious how she quickly took the money from him. Hahaha.

8) My favorite supporting character would have to go to CSA or Elizabeth's omma. I can't decide which. I love them because no matter how intense the show is, you can always count on them to lighten up the mood. They served as a comical relief in almost every scene they appeared in. 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, nika94 said:

"I know that the drama ended a few days ago, but I want to hear from you soon. I want to see you again."

"I can not forget Huh Junja ~ ~ I have no hope of living"

"What did you do in your past life that you are so beautiful?"

Thanks for always translating comments for us. I see a common cry for him to return back to screen as soon as possible. The sad truth is that he'll be enlisting and won't have another project for years. Saying that certainly makes my heart sink. How can I wait that long? He has become a lot more scarce in the recent years, only giving us one drama in three years when he used to do one drama a year. He spent the past two years doing movies instead. I know it's good for his career to dip his toes into the movie industry, and I'm glad he was able to show a different side of him in Gangnam Blues, but I hope he also does dramas in the next decade of his career. I can't help but feel saddened that he will do dramas less and less now, since he also said in his interview that he plans on venturing into the movie industry more than the drama industry for the next decade. His presence in the dramaland will surely be missed. 

Those comments resonate with me so well.

When will I hear from him again? I waited three years for this drama, and it came and went in no time.

How is he so beautiful? It's unfair. 

I cannot get over HJJ. I feel like I'm dying without him. 

I miss HJJ. I miss SC. I miss them! I'm saddened LMH and JJH's collaboration is now in the past. 

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

Thanks for always translating comments for us. I see a common cry for him to return back to screen as soon as possible. The sad truth is that he'll be enlisting and won't have another project for years. Saying that certainly makes my heart sink. How can I wait that long? He has become a lot more scarce in the recent years, only giving us one drama in three years when he used to do one drama a year. He spent the past two years doing movies instead. I know it's good for his career to dip his toes into the movie industry, and I'm glad he was able to show a different side of him in Gangnam Blues, but I hope he also does dramas in the next decade of his career. I can't help but feel saddened that he will do dramas less and less now, since he also said in his interview that he plans on venturing into the movie industry more than the drama industry for the next decade. His presence in the dramaland will surely be missed. 

Those comments resonate with me so well.

When will I hear from him again? I waited three years for this drama, and it came and went in no time.

How is he so beautiful? It's unfair. 

I cannot get over HJJ. I feel like I'm dying without him. 

I miss HJJ. I miss SC. I miss them! I'm saddened LMH and JJH's collaboration is now in the past. 

@mythicalove, agree totally.  Seeing MH in a drama gives a different feel and impression than movies.  In dramas, you are with his role all the way.  Its like you are feeling his every emotion with the way he portrays and emotes his feelings for every scene like LOTBS.

I feel you and I am feeling as awful as you thinking abt not seeing LMH for 2 years and his preference for movies in the next decade during his interview in V-App Live.  I guess fans of LMH are feeling the same way too but duty calls and I support him to the end.  After LOTBS and especially seeing how poised, composed, confident, elegant and GRACEFUL LMH has become during the SBS Drama 2016 Awards has really drawn me so much to him and i guess this is called the "LMH Effect".

• Like 11