[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

4 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

Is there a way to take back the award?

What kind of "best romance" is this?

ND is freaking sh**!!

I'm glad they won, although the award is just based on popularity votes. At least it goes to say this drama is quite well loved. I hope they can feel all the love from overseas. 

at least ,we can say for HJJ and Tae Ho B)

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

congrats LOBS team and LOBS fans, soompi awards voting is closed :  Best Couple, Best Actor and Best Drama , Best Bromance

Yayyyyyy!!!

Congratsssssss Lobstersss!!:glasses:  Lee Min Ho is always the best!! :)))

Is there any pictures and presentation of winners?? :))

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

Writer-nim, here's a very simple wish of our dear Sim Cheong - please make it come true. :blush:

Credit: dramatroll

THANKS so much for this, Chellsee! Sigh, I think that was the few last times we saw our beloved OTP HAPPY & SMILING together ... Really miss the happy times ...

OK, (I learnt this from Shopping King Louis! Badly needed a HAPPY BREAK from the crying & heavy heart!) - all of us have to say 10 thousand times for our wish to come true!

PLEASE give us a Happy Ending for Heo Jun Jae and Sim Cheong!!!

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images.
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

congrats LOBS team and LOBS fans, soompi awards voting is closed :  Best Couple, Best Actor and Best Drama , Best Bromance

Congratualtions guys. 

So this(soompi) people will handover awards to the winners or its just online poll sort of thing? Do we get any pictures/videos? 

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images.
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, alleram95 said:

My translation for preview (not 100%)

HJJ: Can you erase (my) father’s memories from my mind?
KJY: No
CH: Mother, please let me know (?)
CH: Jo Nam Do-ssi, can we talk for a moment?
ND: I have something that I’m curious about. Can I ask you about it? Who are you?
YMR: Now the thief wanted to be the owner? Your greed is quite big
SC: I have something that I’m curious about. Heo Joonjae, I think I have seen something

*I might misheard some word or sentece, I just woke up*

why we have so many antagonist characters in this story... :crazy:

According to Chinese translation by stopliu0714, I supplement some part :

HJJ: Can you erase (my) father’s memories from my mind?
KJY: No
CH: Mother, please let me know (?)   I have to know what omonim did then I can cover you.
CH: Jo Nam Do-ssi, can we talk for a moment?
ND: I have something that I’m curious about. Can I ask you about it? Who are you?
YMR: Now the thief wanted to be the owner? Your greed is quite big
SC: I have something that I’m curious about. Heo Joonjae, I think I have seen (dreamed) something

*** Sorry, I found another Chinese translation, at the last, SC said I have seen something, so don't know seen or dreamed which one is correct.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, mythicalove said:

@demarchelier thank you for updating us about the CPI ranking. They're still doing great! :)

@babyval22 Yes, an extension to this show is out of the picture. Awhile back, the next show to air after LOTBS confirmed its airing date to be the 26th, which means LOTBS will end on the 25th. If they were rating 25-28%, I believe SBS would want to extend, of course with the approval of the writer, director, editor, and actors though. So it's either SBS doesn't care to extend or the cast and crew don't want to. 

Honestly, I would love to see an extension, just to satisfy my heart for another hour. However, I'll be completely happy if the writer is able to wrap everything up nicely within the next three episodes. I will take what I get. 

Hahahs. I'm clinging on to some hope that due to lack of time for filming, to not give us unsatisfied ending, considering the amount of stuffs going on in the drama now, that they will announce an additional episode right at the last min. *keeps fingers crossed*

56 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I've been reading your posts at work dying to chime in lobsters!

I'm holding on to a very very slim hope that Nam Do had to hit HJJ on the head for some reason.  How can he hit his friend for 10 years; a friend who made him money?  :(

I hope this wish of yours will come true, but I see ND used a pole to hit HJJ on the head. Which good friend uses a pole to hit a friend on their head unless they are assaulting them? ): unless he really didn't have a choice. Sighs.  

@mythicalove I LOL-ed at your reaction to taking away the bromance award. Cos I wanted to say the same thing too! What bromance is there? Most prolly conspirator awards more likely between ND and CH. 

And like someone mentioned here, CH doesn't seem to feel anything at all. Considering how he has been harping on the fact that he considers Mr Heo as his father, and shows such behaviour, even his mother was better at mourning than he was! Honestly, his character was really written slightly weirdly. There's a lack of consistency to his character I feel now that we're at the end of our drama journey. But, I guess this is just the preview. We have to wait till tmr to find out! 

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

any videos aren't just now but I think later we can see, last year LMH has a video

This was last year's video of the Soompi Awards winners. LMH recieved the Hallyu Special Award for BOF. He thanked the fans at 15:50 minute mark  

• Like 8

Google Translate of article shared by@leeminhosny   Thanks for sharing! :))

Blue Sea ', Lee Minho Tears .. The audience also cried

The Legend of the Blue Sea, "the three episodes of which remains, is attracting attention as a picture of Lee Min Ho who sends his father in tears. Lee Minho and his father, Choi Jung Woo, touched the audience, tearing their eyes and stimulating their tears. In particular, Lee Min-ho poured stormy tears with perfect empathy, and his perfect real performance is transmitted to the inner room and dramatically increases the degree of involvement of the drama.

The SBS drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' (Park Ji-eun plays, Jin-hyuk directing, Culture storehouse, Studio dragon production) will be screened 18-19 times this week. Choi Jeong-woo minutes) to reveal the time of the cut-and-sewn still cuts to reveal the curiosity is stimulating.

Spoiler

As a child, Jun-jae left home to find her mother, Na-young, who separated from herself. It is the hospital where the southern chief (Park Ji-il) is admitted that Junjae who lived with gratitude for his father and devoted his efforts to find his mother. Junjae was worried about his weakened father, but hardly broke the wall of his mind and was just a cold son because he had no idea of his father's situation. I was glad to see my father again, but I could not get close, and so did my father.

Then the two met again, after the situation got worse. Junjae, a younger sister, was determined to be an unimaginable person, and her house was destroyed. And in a small dark room on the second floor, I found a lonely father. Junhei, who was angry about his father 's blurred eyes, said that the person who did all these things said that he was in a state of affairs, but President Huh only forced his thoughts without hearing the son of the impostor. And the last two days of the day, I can not see any more, I can not talk to the other side is gone.

According to the production crew, Lee Minho understands more than 100% of JaeJae's unfortunate heart, and is acting in a strict manner, such as acting. Lee Minho, while seeing the image of his father who has become infinitely small, reveals both his sadness and sorryness as a son at the same time.

In addition, Lee Min-ho is watching the father who became the body that comes out of the house covered with white cloth, and with the tears of the storm and the storm tears, he shouted "Dad .. sorry .." Show it. Lee Minho showed the child's heart that he did not obey his father as a fever, stimulated the tears of viewers, played the reality that he had to send his father without reconciliation at the end, more than 100% Is an evaluation.

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" said, "Lee Min-ho naturally merged into Jo-jae and captured his room. I hope you can look forward to seeing JoJae who will struggle to regain her and her mother's position. "" I would like you to have a lot of interest and affection for the legend of the Blue Sea, the third time left. "

Spoiler

On the other hand, 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' is a fantasy romance where the last mermaid on earth just before extinction meets the genius scammers of the city and adapts to the land life and gives laughter and fun through unexpected events. The city is broadcast 18 times. / Gato@osen.co.kr

Credit:

• Like 12

Constant and great praise for Lee Min Ho's real crying performance.:) Below are the comments for the article which says "Blue Sea ', Lee Minho Tears .. The audience also cried"     @CarolynH @leeminhosny@Chellsee@mythicalove@gtLmh0622@puppy8888@LMHolic@demarchelier@Hunter White

"Lee Min Ho 's tears are ringing in the viewer' s heart."

"It was really good at acting, Lee Min Ho ㅠㅠ.

" It was cry tears of itself, and I heojunjae ㅠㅠㅠㅠ this is Minho do well we saw his performance"

" Stop crying, when the offender and be happy soon a man of talent, and ㅠㅠㅠ.

" If a male actor cries in earnest, there is something that sells more chest"

" Lee Min Ho crying and I am crying, too."

" I cried. Lee Min Ho heojunjae Please be happy."

" Lee Min Ho ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ a brilliant man, Don't cry."

" I sobbed, Lee Min Ho a buttered up version I depressed all the time."

" At the time of crying, Lee Minho was a big hit. Crying together"

" Heojunjae ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ be happy. The performance from the Coast Guard, sob, Lee Min Ho a week sad and depressed. Now that you only have three episodes... Let's just be happy at the end."

" The tears a man of talent and I am crying "

"The act of Lee Min Ho who regrets and despaires before the death of Jun Jun Lee's father is truly a masterpiece. I feel really sad when I'm dad. Let's solve everything and be happy with Mom and Chung."

" I also cried, and my whole family cried. It's not a acting tear .It's real"

" Go for it, the legend of the sea blue, Lee Min Ho"

"I have cried several times, but everything is different. Delicate performance is good."

" I really like Lee Min Ho all the scene is immersed in the best"

" Lee Min Ho has been crying very hard last week"

" I do not know why Lee Min Ho's acting is so good, but I think he is just  Hoe Jun Jae."

" The actor Lee Min-ho's acting is immersed in the character, and the emotion is transformed as it is throughout the whole view."

" make viewers cry, sob. of the heojunjae"

" Lee Min Ho's performance was so real. seems to be crying real the best."

Credit: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003464719&spi_ref=m_entertain_twitter      

• Like 19

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" Jeon Ji-hyeon brings out her 'Mermaid Powers'

photo808995.jpg

Stills of Jeon Ji-hyeon (Sim Cheong) on the roof, bringing out her 'mermaid powers' were released.

In one of the past episodes of "The Legend of the Blue Sea", Sim Cheong ran to the roof away from Ma Dae-yeong (Seong Dong-il) and tension built. However, as soon as he opened the door, tables turned and Cheong pulled him by the hand.

Then she erased his memory although he took out a knife and threatened her.

The viewers were relieved of the turn out and they wouldn't stop talking about it online.

The stills show how intense the situation on the roof was.

http://www.hancinema.net/the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-jeon-ji-hyeon-brings-out-her-mermaid-powers--102460.html

• Like 13

Credit to owner.

cant wait to see ep 18. JJ and SC have a lot of challenges in front of their m. Hope they can hand on to each other and make their wish come true.

I have to admit to both of our OTP's great action skills to make al of us crazy for their characters... 3 more ep to go, sad but very excited!

• Like 11