[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

My translation for preview (not 100%)

HJJ: Can you erase (my) father’s memories from my mind?
KJY: No
CH: Mother, please let me know (?)
CH: Jo Nam Do-ssi, can we talk for a moment?
ND: I have something that I’m curious about. Can I ask you about it? Who are you?
YMR: Now the thief wanted to be the owner? Your greed is quite big
SC: I have something that I’m curious about. Heo Joonjae, I think I have seen something

*I might misheard some word or sentece, I just woke up*

why we have so many antagonist characters in this story... :crazy:

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

ND: I have something that I’m curious about. Can I ask you about it? Who are you?
SC: I have something that I’m curious about. Heo Joonjae, I think I have seen something

:bawling: Jun Jaeyaaa!! He feels so bad that is asking chung to have his memories of his father erased.:bawling: this is really sad!!!!

What has Chung seen?? I am so curious!! 

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

@babyval22 Yes, an extension to this show is out of the picture. Awhile back, the next show to air after LOTBS confirmed its airing date to be the 26th, which means LOTBS will end on the 25th. If they were rating 25-28%, I believe SBS would want to extend, of course with the approval of the writer, director, editor, and actors though. So it's either SBS doesn't care to extend or the cast and crew don't want to. 

Honestly, I would love to see an extension, just to satisfy my heart for another hour. However, I'll be completely happy if the writer is able to wrap everything up nicely within the next three episodes. I will take what I get. 

Sighs. With the amount of going on in the drama, I hope they can sort out everything within 3 ep then! Hopefully by ep 19 they will tie up all the family drama, and ep 20 will focus on our juncheong.. 

27 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

LOTBS Episode 18 Preview

Thank you for sharing our long awaited preview! Gah. Watching it officially and seeing ND and CH working together really sucks. I will never forgive ND now and I hope writernim makes him rot somewhere. I'm so glad that JJ prioritises SC over him now. Humph! 

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Thank you for your translation! Poor JJ. He's hurting so bad until he wants memories of his dad to be erased. :(

• Like 8

It feels so frustrating to see Kang Sohee like that!! Pretending she was sad and crying  .I felt like I was eating 1000 sweet potatoes. LoL :D:D I totally understand the meaning of Korean phrase  'sweet potato" now LOL

Is it only Me who thinks CH isn't sad at all!! He seemed like he doesn't care!!  I cannot believe we should go through a lot of stress while next the drama is over. :D  Writer-nim! Please give us a gappy ending!! :tears:

• Like 8

I've been reading your posts at work dying to chime in lobsters!

I'm holding on to a very very slim hope that Nam Do had to hit HJJ on the head for some reason.  How can he hit his friend for 10 years; a friend who made him money?  :(

• Like 14

32 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

congrats LOBS team and LOBS fans, soompi awards voting is closed :  Best Bromance, Best Couple, Best Actor and Best Drama 

Is there a way to take back the award?

What kind of "best bromance" is this?

ND is freaking sh**!!

I'm glad they won, although the award is just based on popularity votes. At least it goes to say this drama is quite well loved. I hope they can feel all the love from overseas. 

• Like 11