[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

4 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Omo omo, so that's true that that was tongue involved. I thought I was so desperate of dirty love that I was imagining tongue. This kiss is DAEBAK!

EXTREMELY DAEBAK - Am so loving the "dirty love" given to us.  

c.gif ...repost!!!

credit as tagged

• Like 19

I'm sure we'll all be here the next week or so because.. thats when we can carry on discussing about the show in its glory after all the subs are out! Hahahs.

Thank you Chingus for the roller coaster ride for the past few months! It has been one hell of an amazing ride~

I think it will take me a long long time to recover from LOTBS... I'm so gonna marathon the show the moment i have the time~

Thank you writer nim, director, LMH, JJH and the entire cast for such a brillant show..

It's been hard on the entire team. Thank you for giving us such a memorable show which started with a bang and ended with a bang too~

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, Hunter White said:

@annie1234, they were still careful in presenting dirty love. It was made with restrictions for sure. It was something that needs to be shown since it ended getting SC pregnant.I'm glad the scene didn't feel like it was just pushed to say they did dirty love. I was even hoping there'd be little SC /HJJ running at the beach. Although, it might just be dragging the story too much to focus on how long they've been together since it'll need another 10yrs and they need to make both SC and HJJ older to show time had pass. Overall, I am happy with what I saw tonight. Thank you LOTBS! Goodnight Chingus! Keep in touch...:wink:

So true. After all, this drama was broadcasted on national television which I know, the restriction for "dirty love" is quite tight. Little SC/HJJ running at the beach sounds adorable. Since he/she is half human-half mermaid, so he/she can live at both the sea and land without any conditions. Anyway, I am also happy with the ending.:heart:

• Like 12

OMO, the tongue kiss.. is daebak! I need a bigger video to see for myself. hahahas. my ONE TV ASIA episode will be on replay on my HD TV. hahahahahahahahas

I'm really satisfied with the ending.

Still can't believe its the end already~~~ boo hoo hoo!

This is probably the first DVD i'll get if they have the directors cut and all!

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

OMO, the tongue kiss.. is daebak! I need a bigger video to see for myself. hahahas. my ONE TV ASIA episode will be on replay on my HD TV. hahahahahahahahas

I'm really satisfied with the ending.

Still can't believe its the end already~~~ boo hoo hoo!

This is probably the first DVD i'll get if they have the directors cut and all!

@babyval22, if you have another version, BETTER if its slow motion where we can see with greater clarity, please share it HERE!!!

• Like 11

It's a happy ending... the first 30 minutes, is fun too even though no HJJ-SC pairing.. TO drunk antic is cute.. He stole everything around him lol... Glad that ND have another job after stop scamming people. 

YN past life is half mermaid.. Her mother was a mermaid and her father was a normal person

SC: I’m going to miss everything that I have eaten in this place (in the convenience store) Goodbye
YN: Goodbye. You have to comeback. Where are you going?
SC: You still recognize me?
YN: Of course, why shouldn’t I recognize?
SC: You shouldn’t be remembered anything about me though. It’s not supposed to be like this
YN: About what?
SC: You are quite strange. You can hear my (inner) voice which can’t be heard by other people. Why?
YN: I saw you in my dream
SC: Me?
YN: Yeah *flashback* in my dream, you were a mermaid. I am a mermaid too
SC: You said you are a mermaid too?
YN: Yeah. In my dream my dad was a human and my mom was a mermaid. It’s interesting, right? I can share many things and hear many stories with the mermaid in the sea *flashback to young YN let the fishermen knew that there will be a storm and stop them from fishing*
SC: And then what happened?
YN: Inside my dream, I was quite happy. I feel good the whole day after I dreamt it
SC: What a relief
YN: About what?
SC: It’s not only a legend. It’s a true story

• Like 21

I will cry later when it sinks in, but for now, I am so happy because of the sweet and warm ending. 

HJJ is seriously the sweetest. I love him! I love him so much!

He knew, to write everything down, in case he forgot. To him, their memories were too precious and she was too precious to forget. He made sure that he will remember her no matter what.

In the meantime, while she went away, he did all that he could to be the best for her when she returned. He became a civil servant, someone whom she could admire. He constructed the perfect house for her at the beach.

He waited and visited the sea often, in hopes to see her. He lived life well because he knew she would return. He held himself up during those rough times, he did it all for her.

When he cried, he cried because he truly missed her but no one understood. He, alone, was suffering.

I love that while we were all questioning if he forgot, LMH's portrayal of HJJ showed clearly that he still remembered. Even while he looked her straight in the eyes and she confessed her love to him, you can see from the look of his facial expression, he was deeply hurt.

I love how HJJ meticulously planned their happy ending. In the end, the story he told her once did really come true.

Now I know that HJJ and SC are living happily and prettily, a long prosperous life with beautiful children. Now I know that KDR and SH are united and happy. Their love story will live on in my heart.

• Like 19

Thank you guys for the recaps, gifs and wrap up party photos! Hope to see LMH and JJH together in a photo. Can't wait to watch the full episode with subs tom.

I am satisfied with their last kiss, not too short or long for me. It was perfect!

I will surely miss our OTP...my Wednesday and Thursday night's will never be the same again.

Let's console each other guys...nice to meet you all 

• Like 12