[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

3 hours ago, mythicalove said:

@Chellsee thanks for sharing the previews with subtitles. 

My heart is aching :bawling:.

HJJ lying next to SC, waiting for her to recover tugs at my heart. Just rip my heart out, will ya writer?

Looks like SC is leaving HJJ for good. Why? Cheongie, he needs you. You're his happiness, his life, his soul. Please don't leave him with the intentions of never returning. He will be broken. 

I am am preparing my heart. Be nice to us, show. 

Tell me about it. Oh man

Wonder what the writer has up her sleeves. OMG. 

Pls dun pull the leaving him is for his own good card SC. He alr lost his father. You know he can't live without you now.  

Gosh. 

• Like 5

Guest Moonrain

Dreading tonight's episode, i feel a major cliffhanger is coming and we will be left high and dry while waiting for another week :confounded:

i dont see the logic of Chungie leaving Joon Jae at this stage?

Unless its all just an act and they're leaving everybody to go somewhere far preferably near the ocean and finally do some dirty love :grin::glasses:

i wish the last episode is solely dedicated to romantic-->hot-->dirty love :blush:

The ending be like a school of merkiddos swirling in the ocean while JunChung looks on *sigh* :heart:

33 minutes ago, Moonrain said:

Dreading tonight's episode, i feel a major cliffhanger is coming and we will be left high and dry while waiting for another week :confounded:

i dont see the logic of Chungie leaving Joon Jae at this stage?

Unless its all just an act and they're leaving everybody to go somewhere far preferably near the ocean and finally do some dirty love :grin::glasses:

i wish the last episode is solely dedicated to romantic-->hot-->dirty love :blush:

The ending be like a school of merkiddos swirling in the ocean while JunChung looks on *sigh* :heart:

I agree in all points. 

LMH has been crying a lot in this show and I feel his pain each time I see him cry. I don't think I can stand another episode with HJJ being sad.  So please show, give HJJ and SC a happy ending, i.e.  Dirty love! 

Btw, i just saw this so Lobsters, please vote for LOTBS. 

Legend of the Blue Sea vs Goblin: Lonely & Great God

Vote here: http://www.hallyuvote.com/

NOTE: you can vote as many as you can by clicking "RETURN TO POLL" and vote again

• Like 10

This is the most hillarious line from ND.  Its like he knew we were worried and suspecting him for being the betrayer in this forum.  Congrats for their Bromance Award as their friendship was so true, awesomely strong and thoroughly tested here.

Its like ND needed to assure us, fans of LOTBS via his weibo account on 2017/01/19 where Lee Hee Jun updated his Weibo Account:

"我做得不错吧?    ( I did a good job, right? )
저 잘했죠?"   

Spoiler

006CYL8Bgy1fbvo9tb51bj30k00ozgoh.jpg ..Yeah, you did ND!!!

Spoiler

credit @gtLmh0622 - for the weibo update from Lee Hee Jun

credit as tagged

• Like 10

Guest Moonrain

where is that youtube link where i can watch the show live? i watched ep18 there and it wasnt lagging like aqstrm. help please :blush:

Hiiii

Morning!! :))  I am so happy to be back with here!! Yayy

Worried about SC leaving Jun Jae! :bawling:

Remember in past, Dam Ryun went to sea  and drown himself to see Sehwa again?? Jun Jae might do that! :D  But I don't anyyyy erasing memory!! 

PS  But if Jun Jae wanna do the same KMD he should make sure to drown himself in a sea where SC does live there. :D

• Like 6

Guest Moonrain
3 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Here you go! 

Reporting here chingus! Let's brace ourselves for tonight! 

Thank you @babyval22!!! hugs :blush::heart:

by the way, yesterday more than 30k people watched the episode from there. awesome :glasses:

Edited by Moonrain

1 minute ago, nika94 said:

Hiiii

Morning!! :))  I am so happy to be back with here!! Yayy

Worried about SC leaving Jun Jae! :bawling:

Remember in past, Dam Ryun went to sea  and drown himself to see Sehwa again?? Jun Jae might do that! :D  But I don't anyyyy erasing memory!! 

Announcing my presence! Hello!

@nika94 and if that is the case, I will cry a river of tears :bawling:. That's way too sweet. :bawling: But I love it! Lol. 

• Like 6

chin yun really sad because he knew his father was dying because his mother, while he overheard his father phone call with joon jae about his father true confession about his guilty trough his second marriage he realize all his effort in this time was meaningless, all his sincere feeling or the good job to satisfy his father never reach his father because until the end he never win over joon jae whom for others eye was a bad son compared than him

ma dae young and kang ji hyeon without notice raise a beast, while they afford to fullfill their greediness to collect the money but slowly their only son take the same path with his parents did, kang ji hyeon remind chin yun to keep silent about her crime and never got involved with her crime but she never expect chin yun knew her crime all this time, while she did the crime in the silent, chin yun clean the mess silently including the evidence of the death joon jae father, she tried to made sure chin yun clean from all the crime but she never knew chin yun not the innocent boy like she think...

she instruct chin yun to leave her and joon jae talked but the real reason was she didnt want chin yun heard about her hatefull feeling to joon jae father that will destroy chin yun love towards his father

i think joon jae and cheong will be fine because before she knew the real murderer of dam ryung and sae hwa was not ma dae young but chin yun so with the vision they will avoid the bad luck

• Like 4

Jun Jae is crying in ambulence :(( heading to hospital. 

The news of CH and his mom ia spreading in TV

CH went to restroom, he wants to drinkpoison I think..

SC in hospital, JJ worried

CH is being investigated, he recalls a memory from MDY

The police came to tell news about CH 2 the evil woman. 

CH seems to be dying.. 

CH is talking 2 his mom before death.. 

CH died

JJ, Tal ans Nam Do are outside SC operation room in Hospital :(( 

Nam do tells JJ that CH  died.  

• Like 4