[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

The Legend of the Blue Sea 'Lee Hee-jun, Lee Min-ho · Jeon Hyun

Lee Hye-joon attacked Lee Min-ho and threatened Jeon Ji-hyun, while the "Blue Sea Legend" remained three times.

The SBS drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' revealed the steel that Jo Nam-Du (Lee Hee-joon) threatened Jeon Hyun-min Lee ahead of the 18th broadcast (today) 18th.

Nam Do, who had a tight-lipped tightrope at the border between good and evil, eventually betrayed Shim Cheong (Hyun Ji-hyeon) and old friend Huh Junjae (Lee Minho). In the 18th premiere video that was released through Naver TV cast on 17th, Huh Chih Hyun (Lee Ji Hoon) was shown approaching Min Doo, and it made the minds of those who watched whether Nam Do betrayed Jun Jae.

I felt an uneasy feeling. The figure who laughed at the smile that made a sudden sadness was not found, but the figure of the southern head which is emitting a bad eye with a stick is caught. Nam Do sneaked behind Junjie and slapped the blow, and the figure of Junjae, who fell down due to this, makes the viewers saddened.:tears:

Above all, there is also a threat to the mermaid, which is a cheating person. Since he was aware of the fact that he was a mermaid, he was thinking of using her to punish him, so the audience is wondering if Nam Do is reaching out to the audience.

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" said, "The performance of Nam Do will be very prominent on the 18th broadcast today," he said. "Please be sure to confirm on which side Nan Doo will stand on Joe Jae and Chihyun." Said.   :bawling:

Spoiler

On the other hand, 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' is a fantasy romance where the last mermaid on earth just before the extinction meet the genius scammers of the city and adapt to the land life and laugh and have fun through unpredictable events, 10:18 is broadcast.

Credithttp://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000536111

• Like 10

Look at Nam Do!!! What a creepy guy!! In one of the pictures Jun Jae is about fall on the groung and Nam Do is standing infront of him. I think at that time Jun Jae can kinda see who hit his head.

Mr Cute! :))

Credit: as tagged

Lobsters!! :)) Good night! I will be back soon!! :))  Lets watch episode 18 live streaming!! :))

• Like 9

3 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Awesome fan-made cake

Sorry that those are not cakes, those are Latte arts on each cup of coffee. 
In JangHwa, Taiwan, the boss of one restaurant is good at Latte art, he said he has done more than 6000 cups and LMH is the most one that he has done, he joked that he could paint LMH even his eyes closed.

005GwbPUjw1fbu3lxl4mcj30qo1beqio.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 14

Jun Ji Hyun Comforts A Despondent Lee Min Ho In New Stills For “The Legend Of The Blue Sea”

C2b42j9XAAAUtxA.jpg

With three episodes left, “The Legend of the Blue Sea” has released new stills for the upcoming episode. The “hugging in front of the funeral parlor” pictures show “JoonChung couple” Shim Chung (played by Jun Ji Hyun) and Heo Joon Jae (played by Lee Min Ho) embracing each other.

In the previous episode, Joon Jae had rushed to his family home after receiving a message from his father, Chairman Heo (played by Choi Jung Woo), but he was too late as his father had already passed. Joon Jae suspected his stepmother (played by Hwang Shin Hae) of blinding his father to get his inheritance, and he tries to take his father away. However, Chairman Heo accused him of trying to con his own father after learning that Joon Jae was a con artist. After Joon Jae left, Chairman Heo realized he had been wrong and called his son, who didn’t pick up his phone. He left a voice message, but by the time Joon Jae had heard it and returned home, it was too late.

It was then that Joon Jae began to realize that his hatred for his father was misplaced. Blaming himself for not protecting his father, he broke down in tears as the longing for his father gripped him. The stills that were released show Joon Jae sitting in front of the funeral parlor, pain radiating from his body as he feels like the world is crashing down around him. Chung stays by his side the whole time, sharing his sorrow and trying to comfort him.

Chung seems to always be there to support him whenever Joon Jae is in trouble or is hurting. In return, Joon Jae does his best to make sure that they do not repeat the fate of their past lives (the Damhwa couple’s early death). Through their consideration for each other, Shim Chung and Heo Joon Jae are helping viewers relearn the meaning of “true love.” It will be interesting to see if these two will be able to protect their love and stay together in the remaining three episode.

Jun Ji Hyun Lee Min Ho 4

Sources from “The Legend of the Blue Sea” stated, “The JoonChung couple are locked in a warm embrace in the released stills as they earnestly try to comfort each other. Their love is as strong as a diamond, and we hope everyone keeps watching to see how their love will progress.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/17/jun-ji-hyun-comforts-despondent-lee-min-ho-new-stills-legend-blue-sea/

• Like 7

I was not expecting the numerous plot twists. I knew the mothers would meet at some point again. Looking at HJJ's situation when he was younger, I don't blame him for running away. Ironically he would end up making a life for himself based on deceit. Gradually Shim Chung has helped him and with the memories returning, he does what's right. He became protective. I like how the relationship between HJJ and SC developed.

Everyone on the step-family side is so sneaky. The pill scenes in 17 were creepy with the stepmother watching. Why do the father figures in HJJ's life have to go? It was saddening to see the scene between him and his Dad. All he wanted to do was help in the end. I feel like HJJ can only trust SC, his mom, and Tae Oh now. I'm curious who might change in the last three episodes.

• Like 10