[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

Please support LOTBS, lobsters:

Here are the links:

If you want to vote for Lee Min Ho for actor of the year  https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27

If you want to vote for Jun Ji Hyun for actress of the year https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=28

If you want to vote for Legend of the Blue Sea for drama of the year https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=29

If you want to vote for Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun for Best Couple https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=26

If you want to vote for the con-artist trio for best bromance  https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=23

You can vote up to 24 times a day, so after voting you can click refresh and vote again. Voting ends on January 16th so make sure you vote before then

• Like 11

According to 娜娜小姐r, she used a software/app name Youdao Translator, and there is a function - filming translation - to recognize people's expression, she used LMH's pictures to test this function, and the results were amazing. She said no wonder people said LMH's acting was a textbook, even computer can understand his expression.      [笑cry][笑cry][笑cry]

005Acrrkly1fbpp51t6kkj30v0125tbn.jpg

005Acrrkly1fbpp529tngj30v0125wh8.jpg

005Acrrkly1fbpp52hzubj30v0125td1.jpg

Spoiler

005Acrrkly1fbpp521o5aj30v012577d.jpg
005Acrrkly1fbpp52p2quj30v012541b.jpg
005Acrrkly1fbpp53gcllj30v0125n0s.jpg005Acrrkly1fbpp52yzajj30v0125770.jpg

005Acrrkly1fbpp53q7ihj30v0125whs.jpg

005Acrrkly1fbpp53xc7fj30v0125q5h.jpg

• Like 18

@Chellsee, thanks for appreciating every post.:) It's nice to know that you do love reading 'em. I'm pretty sure we're all glad to be reading everyone's thoughts about the drama and what happens next. It's somehow comforting to know other's idea especially if they share the same as yours. The folks in this forum got creative minds as well and I do love reading 'em too. :) Hopefully, we can keep this forum alive even after the drama or at least keep in touch. If not, I'll see you in Jeon Ji Hyun's forum.hehe.. :):):)

• Like 10

@mythicalove

*sigh*. I am also preparing to tremble with emotions with the next episode, chingu. You are right, the worst possible thing that can happen after his dad's death is for HJJ to come home and find SC gone, taken by JND somewhere huhu. The writer left us off with a creepy expression of JND looking so sinisterly interested with SC. I just hope that he doesn't do anything until HJJ gets back. In the back of mind, there is this gnawing feeling that's telling me he might lure her to the swimming pool and push her in huhuhu. I hope the writer does not take that route. I'll prolly scream my head off. I hope TO will be there to protect her. Like what @Hunter White said, DMJ was also exposed in MLFS. If I remember correctly, the everyone (like the general public INSIDE the drama) took in with mixed emotions. Others found fascination in the fact that CSY was dating an allien and others thought it was a hoax to boost her popularity. In a sense, it became something positive because everyone in the drama became so fascinated about the "out-of-this-world boy friend", if I'm not mistaken. Here in LOTBS, though, I wish writer-nim would not take that path because SC would be seen negative light as a "money maker" and a "circus performer" by people if that happens, like a freak on display or something huhuhu

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Moonrain said:

i cant believe i watched ep17 again :wacko: 

i cant understand why the writer reunites Joon Jae with his mother only to kill his father right after :(

i cant comprehend the stroke of bad luck Joon Jae has with his family. a stupid father, a mother who left him, a psycho stepmother, a crazed step brother. im not even going to be surprised if a sister comes out of nowhere to join in on the fun :crazy:

i cant fathom whats in store for us next episode :unsure: probably a funeral and a girlfriend being sold off by his very friend :blink:

Joon Jae-ya, what did you do in your past life to deserve all this :huh: 

@Moonrain  chingu you knew you were going to watch it more than once lol:D  I said the same about the final scene ( ep 13) with kdr and sc and I've watched it several times and it kills me every time!

@Hunter White: I feel your pain with your computer issues? My laptop is so slow, I'm resorting to my tablet to post. 

I'm trying to put a positive spin on how we all feel watching HJJ collapse at the sight of his dead father.  We all feel upset because the actors are doing their job so it's actually a good thing.  But yeah, I want to hold HJJ too and tell him everything will be ok.

• Like 8

@puppy8888, true that! . It'll be like a circus show indeed. If my memory serves me right, back in MLFAS Writer Park didn't focus much on how the public reacted after knowing that DMJ is an alien. We knew that the public were curious but it isn't the real highlight of the show. So, I think if SC gets exposed they'll just have the right amount of scene showing how the public will react and how they'd love to get a glimpse of "The last mermaid on earth." Hopefully it wont happen. They wont waste the last 3 episodes focusing on the public's reaction. Writer Park is a genius.. I trust her to make a good storyline. I just really hope and pray that this time the ending wont be open-ended. I'd rather see what I wanna see than to think of the possibilities of how SC and HJJ will live. I'd love to have enough happy moments of the two of them on the last day of this drama. I hope it isn't too much to ask...:blush:

@CarolynH, the internet speed is perfectly fine. It's just my Router that isn't able to throw back data signal so I can connect via wifi. Data on my mobile is acting up as well so I'm still using the only thing that's currently working at home which is my laptop (apparently everybody at home is taking turns to use my laptop..argh!).

*hugs hugs hugs* To all those who were saddened by HJJ's loss. We are defo moved by the Actors' acting in this drama which makes the scenes more believable and effective, I will get my box of Kleenex ready for next week but I'm also hoping I can be happy about something before the last episode or better yet Writer Park gives us something to be smiling about by the end of the drama. :wink::wub: *crossing my fingers for a good ending*

• Like 9

I thought of something else positive for HJJ.  Hopefully manager nam (is that his name?) makes a full recovery. He was like a surrogate father for HJJ when his real father ignored him. Sure, not his real father, but I believe that he loves HJJ like his own son.  

A question: why would evil step mother wait until now to do away with the father if her intent was to kill him from the get go? She could have done it after 5 years unless she was (1) waiting for father to amass more of a fortune or (2) HCH was too Young to run the company. 

• Like 11

Lobsters! :))

Chungie listens to a sad song in her room in episode 17. Do you know the name?! The song goes "By even saying I love you doesn't become comforting, I'm falling into a deep darkness"

Does anyone know who sang this song? What is the name of the song? :)) I kinda like it!

PS  The meaning of the song is sad!! :tears: "Falling into a deep darkness"... :((

• Like 6

@Hunter WhiteWhite I definitely agree with you. I trust that writer-nim will not dwell so much on the reactions of SC's revelation to everyone as we onoy have 3 more episodes left haha. Like the majority, I am also hoping for a happy ending. An open ending would probably kill me as much as a tragic ending out of curiousity. I'll probably be thinking about an open ending even monthssssss after the show ended, wondering what happened. Worst possible open ending for me: everyone dies because of their greed & love then everyone gets reincarnated again with the ending credits showing that HJJ and SC meet again in the next life, thus repeating fate and a 3 chance. I think I'll go crazy with an open ending like that and I'll probably ask for another 20 episode extension to see my happy ending. This show drives me so crazy hahahahaha. After this, I will probably rewatch MLFAS again. JJH has officially become my favorite Korean actress hahaha

• Like 7

@CarolynH, HJJ's Step-Mom needed to establish the she loved his Spouse to avoid speculations. Killing him was probably in the pipeline but the story needed it sooner since the Father overheard KJH talking to MDY. 

@nika94, it was a nice song. Perfect for the scene in fact! 

@puppy8888, I'm sure Writers defo go online to see how their work of art impacts the viewers. I just hope it gets to the Writer that most viewers would like to have a happy ending for SC and HJJ. I don't wanna imagine things... I'd love to see it and play it on repeat mode instead..:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 7

Whilst voting at Soompi, am really hoping the Writer will give us a happy ending for our HJJ-SC couple.  I cannot imagine seeing HJJ having the same fate as KDR (this is NOT the impression I wish to have before MH goes to the military).

tumblr_ojiwf6ZBb01ttxe3mo4_400.gif ....Lets hope HJJ's dream and wish be their happy ending!!!

credit as tagged

• Like 10

Im definitely late, too late. So Ratings increased yaay im so happy

But Chingus i dint watch 17th epi with subs yet. I dnt have the heart to see HJJ aka LMH Oppa cry or heartbroken,evn if its scripted & cant wait 1 week again.:(. Live stream itself left me hertbroken and sad for past 2 days. 

Chingus help me? What should i do? Should i watch the episode with subs or wait for the show to complete its run? :( 

• Like 10