[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

1 minute ago, bebebisous33 said:

I guess, he called the ambulance but he had to help MDY to disappear too because he needs to protect his mother. 

Good explanation chingu...just is not even near justifiable one and morally right...protect mother from responsability of a crime she commited?...so she can commit a new one?...i'm so mad :angry: 

(not at you chingu :), you know that right?)

• Like 10

With the conversation in the phone the father had well sent to Jj I remember him saying, I'm sorry, I wish I could go back to being a family, with him Jj and his mom, why was it so hard for him to say sorry, he was right, your father is sorry, I love you my son.

That's all I can remember off my head o wish I could hear it again to write the whole thing for you, it was a beautiful dying message from a father saying he is sorry and wishing he could go back to his family.

For some reason I think the step son finished him off.

• Like 9

Spoiler

The reason why I didn't post anything yesterday because my feeling overwhelmed with the reunion of JoonJae and Mom. Also heart break with the reunion of JoonJae and his Dad.

BUT TODAY MY HEART IS BROKEN INTO PIECES because of TOO MUCH TEARS.

SimChung tears and JoonJae tears.

mr. Heo is died without meeting his beloved son.

JoonJae never had a chance to say good bye and sorry to Dad.

TODAY IS WAAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH OF SADNESS FOR MY FRAGILE HEART.

@maryofbethany please help me here. TTTTTTTTTTT_________TTTTTTTTTTTTT

I'm sorry for posting twice. Even my internet crying with me........

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Good explanation chingu...just is not even near justifiable one and morally right...protect mother from responsability of a crime she commited?...so she can commit a new one?...i'm so mad :angry: 

(not at you chingu :), you know that right?)

I know... don't worry! :) The problem with CH is that he doesn't know what love is, since he has never felt it from his own mother. Moreover, his mother has never been a righteous model, how should he behave differently? CH's need to be loved can never been fulfilled because CH doesn't know how to love either. He was filial towards Mr Heo, but deep down he only showed respect to his adoptive father. Moreover, I guess that Mr. Heo knew that deep down. It reminds me of JH and his family (drama WFKBJ from MBC): noone ever dared to be mad at JH hence the latter never felt really accepted and recognised. In my opinion, it was the same with CH. He never dared to go against his father's wish and try to defend HJJ... too afraid to be disliked by Mr Heo. So his nice appearance was not right either, because he never dared to tell his father what he felt or to show his resent towards him, when he felt rejected. He only confined to his father, when it was too late but he only showed his selfishness: why can't I be your only son? If he had truly loved his father, he would have never said such a thing. He revealed that he wanted to exclude HJJ.  I also think that's the reason why Mr Heo believed CH's words (HJJ being a conartist), since he had been sincere about his own feelings. 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

ME!

I'm nerveous with SimChung safety. NamDoo.... is a scary man. I hope TaeOh will protect SimChung while JoonJae is not around. Too Much things to be handled by JoonJae right now. And I hope...CH will do the right thing.

Don't forget that there is the ahjussi in the coma who is recalling his past life. He will know where he hid the document that the past CH and JND were looking for!! He will wake up at some point and help HJJ. 

HJJ has now the police officer on his side!!

Yes, I believe that TH will be there to help SC. On the other hand, SC is not like the former SW. She is not relying on her boyfriend. She acts on her own as well and she is really quick in thinking. Her confrontation with MDY was really telling.

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

My freaking heart. I can't take today's episode. As much as the father was urgh in yesterday episode, today was much much worse. I really din expect him to die so soon but the moment the stupid stepmum saw his reflection, he's a bloody goner. 

Writer park, why must you do this to me? Why why why? 

I went berserk not understanding a single thing today. 

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

And to wait a week, damn it! 

And Namdo became really scary in this episode. And to leave SC with him alone, what the hell! Poor JJ. Writernim, please dun do this do JJ. He's had enough of bad things going on in his life already. 

17 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

The reason why I didn't post anything yesterday because my feeling overwhelmed with the reunion of JoonJae and Mom. Also heart break with the reunion of JoonJae and his Dad.

BUT TODAY MY HEART IS BROKEN INTO PIECES because of TOO MUCH TEARS.

SimChung tears and JoonJae tears.

mr. Heo is died without meeting his beloved son.

JoonJae never had a chance to say good bye and sorry to Dad.

TODAY IS WAAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH OF SADNESS FOR MY FRAGILE HEART.

@maryofbethany please help me here. TTTTTTTTTTT_________TTTTTTTTTTTTT

:bawling: I feel you guys!

Group hug anyone? I need it!

5r5Pq.gif

• Like 11