[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

2 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

@nika94 I couldn't help so I opened the spoiler! I nearly screamed. My heart is so happy. Such a bittersweet moment! :bawling: crying from happiness. 

Ohhh!!! :)) Agree!! My heart is happy too. I wish Korean people hadn't shared the pictures in SNS

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

@nika94 I couldn't help so I opened the spoiler! I nearly screamed. My heart is so happy. Such a bittersweet moment! :bawling: crying from happiness. 

Ohhh!!! :)) Agree!! My heart is happy too. I wish Korean people hadn't shared the pictures in SNS

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, nika94 said:

I kind of wished they didn't either. I hope spoilers don't affect the ratings, since people were anticipating on seeing their reunion. On the bright side, a lot of fans were very interested because a crowd showed up to watch them. How I wish I was part of those fans. How wonderful it must feel to see HJJ reunite with his mother in person. I envy them. 

• Like 15

10 hours ago, Do An said:

Hi guys! I'm so loving episodes 14 & 15 with its fast paced and exciting scenes without losing the hilarious/funny scenes and of course our OTP moments. Can't believe I've watched episode 15 thrice! (1st- raw, 2nd & 3rd- with eng subs). I've never been like this in watching dramas. Only LOTBS did this to me hehehe

I know right. I officially think I'm obsessed.  Ever since I subscribed to ONE TV Asia, which is this week, per episode this is what happens. I watch raw once, ONE TV Asia once, online subbed once and another time with my brother. Hahahahs. That's like 4 times per episode.  Omigosh. 

6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

You know you've been obsessed with the drama when:

1.  Your phone rings while watching the drama and you wonder who the !@# is calling?!

2.  Your friends want to meet and you grumble why on a Wed or Thurs?

Yup I meet the above 2 points except that for point no 2, I specifically I tell them we can only meet on Mon, Tues, Sat or Sun!  Hahahs

4 hours ago, mythicalove said:

I kind of wished they didn't either. I hope spoilers don't affect the ratings, since people were anticipating on seeing their reunion. On the bright side, a lot of fans were very interested because a crowd showed up to watch them. How I wish I was part of those fans. How wonderful it must feel to see HJJ reunite with his mother in person. I envy them. 

Yeah I hope the ratings aren't affected with these spoiler pic too! Hahas. But I also think it might not be a prob cos usually people who sees the spoiler are obsessive fans like us. Hehe. *keeps fingers crossed*

On another note, I have a question that my bro asked me. Hehe. I pulled him in to watch the drama and we were watching ep 1 earlier.. Hahahs. He asked me.. If SC can't walk in the rain.. How come in the first ep when she was washed ashore and then discovered she had legs, her legs remained? There was a puddle of water that she was stepping on.. Hahahs..

• Like 7

*SPOILER* I know that people were afraid for the Truck of Doom to show up. However, the drama has a lot of loose ends to tie up and explaining to do in the next 5 episodes like who really killed KDR and motive. Putting someone in the hospital may not help in tying loose ends. Also, we need to get HJJ's Oceans 11 crew, the cops, and even the help of Ahn Jin Joo to take down HCH, KSH, and MDY. May I add my love for actress Moon Sori who plays Ahn Jin Joo. She's killing it in LOTBS. Who knew this critically acclaimed, award winning film actress could do comedy?!? With her stellar acting skillz I shouldn't have been surprised.

Spoiler

• Like 10

Today's thoughts:

We don't actually know for a fact that Chi-hyun is MDY's son, right?  We're only assuming it because his mom lived in the same residence around the time that would match up for CH's age.  Also, mom made comments about dad staying out of son's life for his benefit.  Oh, also, the detectives said MDY made all those thefts because of a woman.  Is that enough proof?

CH is suddenly acting to protect/help his mom, but he had no idea about MDY, right?  So, he's not the "mastermind?"  His actions are just converging with hers?

MDY is acting on Kang Ji-yeon/Kang Seo-hee's orders.  He told CH not to upset the table that had been set, and that there was a very good reason that step-mom was waiting.  He is just being used?

Step-mom seems to be the sharpest one.  (Although, not in the face-off with HJJ's mom!)  She has been practicing her evil/greed in the present day for more than 20 years.  Is there someone else?

Only two unknown characters left for me:  the professor and Nam-doo.

What really happened with HJJ's mom and dad because of step-mom?  What happened with Joseon gisaeng/step-mom in the past?

Only 5 episodes left.  Can't wait!  (Then I'll have to rewatch to make it laaaast.)

• Like 9