[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

1 hour ago, kdcgtj said:

Annyeong!This is my first time posting here and this drama really caught my attention. Anyway, I have a question. In episode 11, during SC and HJJ's stare down, didn't SC hear HJJ'S thoughts as well? Correct me if I'm wrong but if she really did hear him then what happened? In the recent episodes she can't seem to hear HJJ'S thoughts any more.

AS for ND, I like the guy but I have a very bad feeling about him. At first, I entertained the thought that it could be ND who threw the spear that killed KDR but the recently released BTS pic tells otherwise. What I'm worried about now is how the doctor and others are emphasizing on greed. Even HJJ said something about greed when he talked to ND. We all know how greedy ND can get and I thought that there's something wrong when he mentioned to HJJ that SC owes him. I wonder what SC owes?

When JND discovers SC's true identity, he imagines how he can get rich with SC. She performs shows and earns money and since he acts as her manager, he is entitled to get a huge a share from her. Notice that he is treating HJJ the same way. He uses HJJ's intelligence and skills to get rich. Notice that he is the one who pushed HJJ to develop the next con. He looks into the next victim and HJJ makes the strategy, JND is not intelligent enough. Since he discovered HJJ's skills as conman, he feels that HJJ owes him. He doesn't want HJJ to stop being a conman. That's how he views people in general. Since he discovers something in them, he feels that they should be endebted to him.  

I have also a bad feeling about JND because if he is offered a huge amount of money, he can betray HJJ or SC easily. HJJ considers him as his friend, but JND doesn't treat him the same. He even tried to convince that HJJ is about to break up with SC... deep down, he felt that SC posed as a thread to him. Now that the mother has met her son, HJJ will say that he wants to keep his promise: stop conning people. I am quite sure, JND will turn against him and help CH.

• Like 10

@puppy8888 @kdcgtj  Nam-doo is hard to figure out.  They are definitely testing us with who is "real" and who is "fake."  I think ND could betray JJ, or he could be the one to "take a bullet for him."  I'm leaning toward believing ND will end up dying for JJ.  (Leaving a happy ending for Joon-jae and Shim Chung.)

@bebebisous33  I hope you are wrong about ND.  But that's just because I like him.  Have I been taken in by his charms?

Also, MDY, step-mom, and Nam-doo are all orphans ... hmmm.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Google translation :

MBC 'I want to live' Kim Yeon-kyung fell in love with Lee Minho.

Kim confessed that he was a fan of SBS drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' at 'My Love'.

I stayed alone in Turkey and I fell in love with the drama and hero Lee Minho. Kim Yeon-gyeong came back to Korea and watched the drama, "I do not have a trailer," "I'm not caught," "I do not care", and so on.

And Kim Yeon-Kyung's wikipedia :
(born 26 February 1988 in Gurye) is a South Korean female professional volleyball player. She currently plays for Turkish team Fenerbahçe.[1] Kim signed a three-year contract with Fenerbahçe in 2011 after playing for Incheon Heungkuk Life Pink Spiders in South Korea and JT Marvelous in Japan. She re-signed another two-year extension with Fenerbahçe for the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons.[2] She earned an MVP award at the 2012 London Olympics.

• Like 11

Guest Moonrain
16 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

says she's loving legend of the blue and lee min ho. Kim Yeon Koung is a korean professional volley player and currently plays for a turkish team. another article says that she has a thai teammate and watches korean dramas more than she does :grin:

10 minutes ago, Marian16 said:

I really wanted to share it with you guys. I cant stop laughing hahahahaha. Hope you enjoy it too. :grin: I saw this on Facebook.

CTTO

lololol

39 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

@puppy8888 @kdcgtj  Nam-doo is hard to figure out.  They are definitely testing us with who is "real" and who is "fake."  I think ND could betray JJ, or he could be the one to "take a bullet for him."  I'm leaning toward believing ND will end up dying for JJ.  (Leaving a happy ending for Joon-jae and Shim Chung.)

@bebebisous33  I hope you are wrong about ND.  But that's just because I like him.  Have I been taken in by his charms?

Also, MDY, step-mom, and Nam-doo are all orphans ... hmmm.

He might redeem himself, when he realises that HJJ could die. However, I am expecting him to make the wrong decision and change his mind later. He was upset about KJY's past. He might be greedy, but to kill someone it is different. I guess, blinded by his love for money could be the reason for his betrayal. Yet he doesn't seem ruthless like MDY or CH or his mother.  

• Like 12

55 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Google translation :

MBC 'I want to live' Kim Yeon-kyung fell in love with Lee Minho.

Kim confessed that he was a fan of SBS drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' at 'My Love'.

I stayed alone in Turkey and I fell in love with the drama and hero Lee Minho. Kim Yeon-gyeong came back to Korea and watched the drama, "I do not have a trailer," "I'm not caught," "I do not care", and so on.

And Kim Yeon-Kyung's wikipedia :
(born 26 February 1988 in Gurye) is a South Korean female professional volleyball player. She currently plays for Turkish team Fenerbahçe.[1] Kim signed a three-year contract with Fenerbahçe in 2011 after playing for Incheon Heungkuk Life Pink Spiders in South Korea and JT Marvelous in Japan. She re-signed another two-year extension with Fenerbahçe for the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons.[2] She earned an MVP award at the 2012 London Olympics.

54 minutes ago, Moonrain said:

says she's loving legend of the blue and lee min ho. Kim Yeon Koung is a korean professional volley player and currently plays for a turkish team. another article says that she has a thai teammate and watches korean dramas more than she does :grin:

lololol

Thank you, hihih I am from Turkey :)

• Like 6

I don't know about ND teaming with CH, I seriously doubt he would do that. However, when he (ND) discovers HJJ is the first son of a chaebol, then he will definitely get big eyes and a salivating mouth. His greed is paramount to destruction and might very well lead him to a compromising position. Evenso, I don't think he will actually follow through if he finds his greed will lead to JJ's death. Nonetheless, I do not have not trusted ND from the beginning. Greed and pride are dangerous elements in real life and fantasy.

Although JJ was a conman he stipulated not to hurt those who did not prosper though ill-gotten gain, ND does not seem to have such morals. He is a liar and a conman, he still owes JJ for not finding his mother. He uses JJ for his own greed and probably was of such character during the Joseon period if he indeed was a part of that entourage that appeared in KDR and SH's history. Greed is also a motivating factor of CH. Neither ND nor CH have generated any wealth without imposing on JJ. Greedy ND wants SC out of the picture and greedy CH wants her for himself; he wants JJ's life. His remark reveals that he lusts for SC for himself, remember how relieved he was when found out that SC and JJ does not live alone. 

CH is treading water if he thinks he can continue to chase after SC without reprisal from JJ. JJ is well aware that CH is scum, it's time he beats some sense into him although it will probably lead to serious repercussion from CH. Perhaps JJ is willing to do one more con (with SC's approval and probably participation) involving CH, his mother and MDY. I think CH or whoever killed KDR and thusly SH, will die overtly or inadvertently. 

By the way, SC is also an orphan so I don't put too much credence in being an orphan as element for these folks misbehavior. It's about the choice they make, not their beginnings. So far I have seen any of the evil trio plus ND living a life of peace and nor do they bring peace wherever they go. MDY, ND, CH and his mother are all con-artists.

My early recollection from a synopsis is that JJ's college friend (CA maybe, can't remember her name) might be instrumental in SC being able to continue to live on land. I can't remember where I read it, does anyone else remember?

• Like 11

Hii :))

Wow! So many posts!! I really enjoy reading them.

I read in one post that BTS picture today prove that CH is the one who killed Sehwa and Dam Ryung. 

Can someone please share those BTS pictures? :)) If it has already been posted, which page is it?! :))

PS   I just found that BTS picture. I totally missed seeing CH

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, bukk1 said:

By the way, SC is also an orphan so I don't put too much credence in being an orphan as element for these folks misbehavior. It's about the choice they make, not their beginnings.

The suggestion is that they might have possibly known each other before, not that an orphan would be bound to misbehave.

• Like 9

32 minutes ago, nika94 said:

Hii :))

Wow! So many posts!! I really enjoy reading them.

I read in one post that BTS picture today prove that CH is the one who killed Sehwa and Dam Ryung. 

Can someone please share those BTS pictures? :)) If it has already been posted, which page is it?! :))

PS   I just found that BTS picture. I totally missed seeing CH

Posted on page 353 and again on page 354.

There is a small photo of Lee Ji-hoon in sageuk clothing.  To me it shows that he will appear in the Joseon story, but it doesn't prove that he was the killer.

edit: @nika94  I see you found it. :)

• Like 7

3 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

More beautiful fan-edit of our supeer handsome Heo Joon Jae :heart:

C1fjio3XUAAuvmi.jpganyone noticed his coat is pink, there are pink roses in the bouquet, the wrap is pink and the bag is pink.. quite nice  pink combinations here..

3 hours ago, Rita86 said:

Haha most the comments are about the pink coat. I agree it suits him so well. 

Now off to catch up on the last 2 episodes :wub:

oh yes we all agree on that nice pink coat, 2nd I like his stylist here..   but I do not like some of the clothes they chose for Giana Jun (Jun Ji-hyun) 

• Like 10

Lobsters!! :)

Do you guys remember before episode 15 was aired, Fans spread picture of Lee Min Ho on the street with flower, Jun Ji Hyun and JJ's mom?!If there was any accident filming there, wouldn't have fans posted the pictures?? Because fans were there and taking pictures. 

Knetizens also showed a lot of concern over the last scene in their comments!! :D The last scene was really effective!! 

PS   Lee Min Ho's Pink Coat seems to have drawn a lot of attention from Knetizens. :D

PSS  What happend to Jun Ji Hyun's Underwaterscene?? Remember what LMH said in 2016 SBS drama ceremony?! It is Not Chung pool scene that LMH was talking about right?! The way Lee Min Ho was talking about his Noona filming underwater scene, it feels like she was filming a tough underwater scene. I am So curious!! If Jun Ji hyun was filming the underwater scene alone, does it mean she will be separated from Jun Jae in future? Where was she filming?! Where Chung could be? Ohhh I cannot wait 2 know!! :D

• Like 10

I don't know about you guys, but I sure do love it when our mermaid couple bicker and give each other the cold shoulders. Too cute! The fact that HJJ can hear SC talking crap about him is the cake topper. Too darn funny!

I am so glad HJJ's mom is not weak and is stepping up to the evil stepmom. At first I thought she would continue to still hide her real identity when the evil stepmom made the surprise visit, thinking she can scare HJJ mom away. Not! Love it how HJJ's mom let it all air out right in front of her face. I hope that evil lady gets a hard punishment at the end. What a horrible, selfish person she is, along with her son, and the crazy man (baby daddy?).

The last scene is just touching. I had tears in my eyes the moment SC spoke in her mind in intention for HJJ to hear the good news. But I really hate kdrama and their crossing the street scene, nothing good ever comes out of it. But with SC crossing the street with HJJ's mom, I have hope that nothing bad will happen. Oh please writer, don't let it be. Please allow HJJ to have the happy reunion they deserve. It's been too long!

The agony! How are we to wait until next week to find out?!

• Like 10

Hoe Jun Jae!!!:tears::tears::tears:  The scene has to be good! Writer-nim! No accident please!! 

We shouldn't worry about either Jun Jae or Chung. There is 5 episodes left!! If there is any accident, it is for JJ's mom! Because a car has been following her for a while!

Credit: as tagged

His Hand!! :wub::wub:

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, nika94 said:

What happend to Jun Ji Hyun's Underwaterscene?? Remember what LMH said in 2016 SBS drama ceremony?! It is Not Chung pool scene that LMH was talking about right?! The way Lee Min Ho was talking about his Noona filming underwater scene, it feels like she was filming a tough underwater scene. I am So curious!! If Jun Ji hyun was filming the underwater scene alone, does it mean she will be separated from Jun Jae in future? Where was she filming?! Where Chung could be? Ohhh I cannot wait 2 know!! :D

I was also thinking about this when I just finish episode 14 properly! But I'm thinking she is most prolly filming another underwater scene cos this scenes has Namdoo in it. So when she filmed this scene, it's JJH and the actor who act as Namdo who shld be involved right? However, if I din remember wrongly, the actor who act as Namdoo went for the awards ceremony too. 

While watching ep 14 properly, and watching the scene of Namdoo seeing SC in mermaid form, like some of you, i'm so disappointed in his reaction. After 3 months of living together, I would have thought he wouldn't be greedy. But his reaction upon learning that SC is a mermaid is exactly the same as Lord Yang. Goodness. Urgh! After that scene, somehow I don't dare to hope too high on Namdoo and his loyalty to HJJ. He seems more loyal go greed than to friendship. 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, MrMarley said:

I don't know about you guys, but I sure do love it when our mermaid couple bicker and give each other the cold shoulders. Too cute! The fact that HJJ can hear SC talking crap about him is the cake topper. Too darn funny!

I am so glad HJJ's mom is not weak and is stepping up to the evil stepmom. At first I thought she would continue to still hide her real identity when the evil stepmom made the surprise visit, thinking she can scare HJJ mom away. Not! Love it how HJJ's mom let it all air out right in front of her face. I hope that evil lady gets a hard punishment at the end. What a horrible, selfish person she is, along with her son, and the crazy man (baby daddy?).

The last scene is just touching. I had tears in my eyes the moment SC spoke in her mind in intention for HJJ to hear the good news. But I really hate kdrama and their crossing the street scene, nothing good ever comes out of it. But with SC crossing the street with HJJ's mom, I have hope that nothing bad will happen. Oh please writer, don't let it be. Please allow HJJ to have the happy reunion they deserve. It's been too long!

The agony! How are we to wait until next week to find out?!

that's what I was scared off, oh god now a car gonna hit JJ or Shim while walking with the mother, I was feeling sitting on pins and needles...  but still not gonna take a deep breath until next week.   I am not sure what's gonna happen to that evil woman  

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I was also thinking about this when I just finish episode 14 properly! But I'm thinking she is most prolly filming another underwater scene cos this scenes has Namdoo in it. So when she filmed this scene, it's JJH and the actor who act as Namdo who shld be involved right? However, if I din remember wrongly, the actor who act as Namdoo went for the awards ceremony too. 

While watching ep 14 properly, and watching the scene of Namdoo seeing SC in mermaid form, like some of you, i'm so disappointed in his reaction. After 3 months of living together, I would have thought he wouldn't be greedy. But his reaction upon learning that SC is a mermaid is exactly the same as Lord Yang. Goodness. Urgh! After that scene, somehow I don't dare to hope too high on Namdoo and his loyalty to HJJ. He seems more loyal go greed than to friendship. 

underwater scenes are all done in Spain, so maybe it's on the next week.. 

• Like 6