[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

8 hours ago, mythicalove said:

Firstly, that will be hilarious! Perhaps our homeless fashionista can enlighten ND a little bit about life without money, since she couldn't careless about earning money. Lol.

Secondly, yes, please! Hahaha. Are we in lobster land or gutter land? Hahahaha. Perhaps we are in lobster land but our minds have entered the gutter lol. 

@mythicalove And they MET on SimChung birthday party. LOL. But none of them had crush on the other. She must be smell less enchanting since she lived on the street.

Spoiler

And WE're not the only one who live gutter land. Since uri SimChung actually ASKED for a kiss. But JoonJae-ah... why? WAE? Why did you running away!!!! After 2 kisses and 1 smooch. Why???? :bawling:

• Like 11

Some translations of mine for ep 15

Continuing from the last scene of ep 14

SC: Since when and until where did you know?
HJJ: Since the beginning until the end
SC: You knew who I am and where I came from?
HJJ: I do. I have remembered it now. The crazy guy who gave you umbrella when it’s rain, hold your hands when you’re alone and the guy who cooked a ramyeon for you. He was me. You were the one who saved me when I was at the sea. The mermaid who erased my memories are you
SC: You have remembered all of that?
HJJ: That’s right. I remembered it now
SC: What should I do?
HJJ: Now answer me. What do you mean that you will die? What do you mean that your heart will stop beating?
SC: You have heard it all
HJJ: Did you mean that all of that is truth? If I disappear, your heart will stop beating? You will die?
SC: You said you have heard it all. You said you have heard my (inner) voice. That’s right. What you have heard is true. This place isn’t my place. The moment I stepped on land and left the water, it might sound cheesy but my heart will only beat for you.
HJJ: So you mean that if I die then you will die too?
SC: Yeah. So please don’t say that if whatever happens to you, you wish me to stay alive alone to see pretty things and grow old happily. I can’t make that kind of promise because if you disappear, I’ll disappear too
HJJ: *flashback to Prof advised* So the problem isn’t with Ma Dae Young. I’m capable to kill you too
SC: Heo Joon Jae, it doesn’t mean like that *Chung took one step closer but HJJ step back*

SC thinking about since when Joonjae knew about her secret and his action towards her after he knew about her secret

SC: He knew everything, but why? *climbing down* I have something that I want to ask to you
HJJ: What?
SC: Today when I knew that everyone has left, I was swimming but got caught by Namdoo. But he acted like a different person. He threaten and said would use me. In the end I have to erase his memory but how about you? You knew everything but you didn’t hate or afraid of me?
HJJ: Is that important to you?
SC: Yeah, to me it’s important
HJJ: All right. I didn’t hate you nor afraid of you. I just knew that you are someone who is a little bit special / different / strange from our first meeting, so I just think like that
SC: I’m glad. It’s enough for me that you didn’t hate me. Honestly it would be better if you didn’t know my secret. Every night before I go to sleep I will always think about whether I will get caught today or tomorrow and if I got caught how you will react. The scariest dream to me is that your expression when you hate me
HJJ: To me the scariest dream is that everything will repeat itself
SC: A dream where everything will repeat itself?

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

HJJ: All right. I didn’t hate you nor afraid of you. I just knew that you are someone who is a little bit special / different / strange from our first meeting, so I just think like that.

Thank you so much for the translation!

I love this line!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Layali said:

Am I the only one thinking what I'm thinking?

why are they standing of all places at a street crossing??

My Kdrama watching history tells me there won't be a party but a frantic trip to the hospital....and a meeting with HJJ abuji and  recovering driver:bawling:

No you are not alone. I also think that way... In a life, happiness and sadness always in a package, it will be so tragic but will make their family reunite. There is always a storm before the rainbow. 

1 hour ago, kiaandre said:

I SWEAR THE THREE OF THEM STANDING ACROSS THE ROAD, WHEN THEY STREET TO CROSS IT GAVE SOME MESSED UP AXCIETY THAT A CAR OR BUS MIGHT HIT ONE OF THEM.

THIS WAS A BEAUTIFUL BUT SCARY EPISODE FOR ME, FOR SOME REASON.

Maybe we live so long in a republic of dramaland. We can sense this typical event before happening, and i am pretty sure it will happen. Why they have to meet there? I always have this kind of question. There is park, home, shopping mall, cafe, restorant... Whay make them meet there, Can't they make HJJ in his home? Maybe he is trying to surprise SC. Open the door and daaaarrrrrr..... but it turn out he is the one who getting surprise. 

All SBS drama this week, give me this vibe too. Beautiful and scary at the same time and what I hate the most, both without preview. Waiting waiting and waiting..... They must do live shooting right now. LOBS fighting!!!!

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

HJJ: Is that important to you?
SC: Yeah, to me it’s important
HJJ: All right. I didn’t hate you nor afraid of you. I just knew that you are someone who is a little bit special / different / strange from our first meeting, so I just think like that

I love you @alleram95 thank you from the bottom of my heart for every translation you've post. Just wanna tell you that I will constantly stealing your translation as the caption of my IG. I hope you won't mind :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

What can I say?

Today showed me a different side to HJJ's love for SC. I have never questioned whether he loved her as much as KDR loved SH, but their love was definitely different because HJJ and SC's relationship was always a little lighter, a little more fun, and a lot more cutesy. The difference now is that HJJ's love traveled down a different route ever since he remembered his past. While he equally reciprocates her feelings openly, his love for her is deeper than what meets the eyes. It was a heartbreaking moment when he realized that the ill-fate the doctor warned him of was indeed his love for her. I felt his pain and guilt when he realized that he killed her, that KDR dying was the cause of SH's death. The opening scene was dramatic and beautiful, with outstanding expressive delivery from both parties. HJJ stepping back in response to SC's reach for him was as impactful as I ever wished it be. In that moment, she probably does not know but it killed him to know that his love may cost her life. 

HJJ's love is growing deeper, and he silently loves her more and endures the pain of their past. One of the lines that hit me the hardest was when HJJ changed the ending of their past. It's his way of telling her to allow him to carry the pain on his shoulders and it's his way of telling her that he will write a different ending for them. 

I have always loved HJJ but I love him a little more, or a lot more, today. LMH's eye expression does help too. 

Today also revealed that the killer did not aim by chance but by will. I questioned whether the harpoon was aimed at killing SH or KDR and it turns out that the harpoon was meant to strike KDR. We have yet to find out his intentions of killing KDR. Here we were, blinded that the main villain is Lord Yang, when there is someone else who had been hiding himself and meticulously planning the murder. Of course, I still highly believe it is CH but I am most puzzled at his drive. I hope the writer will eventually reveal it to us, since I won't be happy if she does not tie this loose end.

Overall, it was great episode with the strongest point of it being its first 20 minutes for me. The ending was great but less impactful because the fan taken photos spoiled me. For those of you worrying about a sudden car accident, I wouldn't worry too much. At this rate, if the writer does that, I believe many viewers will be angry. I agree with @babyval22 here, this episode was less intense than the last. I'm almost feeling anxious that the writer might not have time to tie all the loose ends and wrap up the story with a nice bow on top. Also, it does make me think, is CH really the killer in the past? Because why wouldn't they reveal his face. Yet, I am doubting that they will pull a different card on us because how many villains do we have to deal with and what episode are we on? If it turns out to not be CH, we might run out of time getting rid of all the bad guys. Though, I'd admit, it would make a satisfying ending if the reveal is unexpected. 

• Like 20

37 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

HJJ: *flashback to Prof advised* So the problem isn’t with Ma Dae Young. I’m capable to kill you too
SC: Heo Joon Jae, it doesn’t mean like that *Chung took one step closer but HJJ step back*

HJJ: To me the scariest dream is that everything will repeat itself
SC: A dream where everything will repeat itself?

Thank you so much for the translation @alleram95 !

These particular lines of the the dialogues between HJJ and SC spoke volumes to me. 

I love HJJ for enduring the pain. Though, I somehow feel that it's almost unfair that SC does not know their past. If she knew, she would understand the urgency and dangers of their love. Right now, the most important thing to her is whether he loves her or not and doing all the things couples do nowadays. HJJ is literally a lifetime ahead of her in terms of how deep his love is. It would be nice if she knows what they are dealing with too, so she can take some burden off of his shoulders and reciprocate his feelings. Therefore, I hope she either remembers or he tells her soon. 

• Like 19

3 hours ago, heart_jjh said:

Omg lots of pearls. Why does Chongie cry this much? She want to erase HHJ memory? 

I do not think this time she wants to wipe out his memories, it is bec she has a limited time on earth and if he does not remember or forgets her, this time she'll die...  she just wants to hold his hand...  3 stages of love..   remember..    

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

SC: Then I won’t do anything. Let’s holds hands and go to sleep *HJJ hid his hands* It’s true, I won’t do anything and will only hold your hands and sleep. You won’t believe me?
HJJ: I can’t trust you
SC: ‘It’s not working’
HJJ: I could hear you, you know. Whoa, a mermaid who is on the land has become a liar. If you have time, you should read fairytale book. Among your ancestors there’s no one like you *SC started to climb up* You won’t really do anything?
SC: Okay, promise
HJJ: (come here) Don’t do anything. I will just check whether your hear is beating or not *hugged her tight* It’s beating well
SC: Of course, beside you it will beat well

HAHAHAHAHAHA

O my God, these two!! I thought she was asking only for a kiss, it turned out she wanna erased his memories. That's why he ran away. OMO OMO SimChung, do you know how hard to say NO? And that liar mermaid, LOL. HJJ is a good guy. He never take advantage on SimChung. He's INDEED loves her. Where can I get my own JoonJae?

Don't worry @alleram95, I'm always proudly write your name on my caption. You're the best!!!

@mythicalove reading your insightful post made me ashamed, all I thought only that 3rd level Love. Since SimChung already told JoonJae on ep14 about Dirty Love.

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

@mythicalove reading your insightful post made me ashamed, all I thought only that 3rd level Love. Since SimChung already told JoonJae on ep14 about Dirty Love.

Hahahahaha, don't worry, you are no more guilty than I am. I am not innocent here either. I was looking with hearts in my eyes, expecting a 3rd level kiss from them tonight. Sadly, we did not receive it. Hahaha. But hey, how long has it been since their last kiss, the real kiss? It was in episode 12. That's 3 episodes ago. So I smell another kiss coming our way in the near, very near, future. Hehehe. 

• Like 12