[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

3 minutes ago, kiaandre said:

I really don't think director wI'll go this obvious sadden route , so far some of what we have seen was not what we expected.

And if anything has to happen to Jj or his mom I think they person this will personally make it happen is his step mom or brother.

Also if any of them has to be hit I think our mermaid would be the one to take the fall, she has super speed and strength for one, probably push them our of the way and get hurt herself by hurting her legs.

BUT GUESS WHAT IT WON'T HAPPEN,  I REBUKE THIS , NEXT WEEK WE ARE GOING TO GET SO MUCH LOVE IN THE WEDNESDAY EP AND PROBABLY THE THURSDAY OUR HEART ACHE WILL BEGIN ....SIGH

For all our sanity to remain intact, I PRAY 

• Like 11

@bebebisous33  Then greed, not love, is the reason for the reincarnation.  Right? 

Which means that the professor's advice to let the mermaid go and not try to change fate need not apply, right?  Because that is a different story.

10 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Have you noticed that KDR's friend witnessed someone (with the ring) taking the report? So my suspicions are more or less confirmed: the man wanted to kill KDR from the start and used the mermaid as the bait, well aware that KDR would do anything for her. If past is repeating itself, I believe, CH is the one who will use the mermaid to kill HJJ.

• Like 11

Loved this episode! I think they'll be fine, there's a big island in the middle of the road, haha. And I think in one fantaken photo, it was shown that all 3 of them came face to face :) 

Loved the club scene! So much My Sassy Girl feels ^_^

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, briseis said:

Because that's the TYPICAL DRAMA SYMBOLISM plus crossings are the places were all the drama is taking place in the dramaland, it's the best place to meet and stare at each other (the fact that a car might hit you because you are walking so freaking slow is just and added bonus which would only heighten the drama). REMEMBER? This his how episode 11 of Heirs ended. Even the crossings look familiar!

@briseis For the time being,I'm willing to believe your explanation.

Please let it be  a mere coincidence that HJJ gets to meet his mom after all these years at a freaking crossing (where he could or the ppl he's meeting could so conveniently be run over by a previously unseen non-existent mega tonne truck of doom.)

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

@bebebisous33  Then greed, not love, is the reason for the reincarnation.  Right?

Yes, that's what I am thinking. HJJ is making the same mistake like KDR. He has not realised that he is the real target and not the mermaid. It would be better if HJJ told SC the truth. Yet he lied to her, when they were at the museum. He mentioned that they would live happily together.

The crossroad marks the turning point in someone's life. When HJJ meets his mother there, this means that HJJ will live differently. MRs Mo wants her son to take what is his inheritance.  

• Like 13

@1ouise I think the reason for the reincarnation is for them to continue their love and change what happened in the past. As to the ending scene I am also thinking the same thing because there is a car that always follows JJ mom but let's all hope they can go home safely. :)

• Like 9

That moment when hhj is crossing the road and you keep praying and chanting for the truck of doom not to show up from nowhere. *phew* yep, you are a real drama addict if you have that at the back of your mind LOL. 

I'm glad the plot is moving forward. I'm especially glad that hhj & his momma finally found each other. Now, it's time to take down Evil step mom, along with her family (son & MD).

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, heart_jjh said:

NOTICED ND HAS A NEW NICKNAME FOR SC:

SWAG CHUNG

Good ears!  I couldn't make out what he was saying.

Add that to the list: Bap-chung, Beauty-chung, Party-chung, Him-chung, Mermaid-chung, Swag-chung.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

Mermaid pinning JJ plus running around  scene..hahah:grimace:

ahhh I am dying , this drama will kill me , I am screaming I won't watch other drama more, because this drama is my favourite all time, I am dying chinguss I am dying, they are so beautiful and cute I am soooooo happy 

pX5DAN.gif

• Like 15

There I was, also screaming and wishing that no accident shall happen. Hahahs. I laughed out loud when I read one post mentioning abt fan taken picture and their distance was really close. Hahahahs. We're truly gone by now. The amount of details we remember. Hahahs! 

Honestly, today's episode was not as intense as yesterday! Hahahs. Wished I understood Korean so I know I'm full what they're talking abt! 

It was definitely a first hand experience for me watching the ep 14 concurrently with the without subbed ep 15!

5 more episodes to go and seems like there's so many loose ends to close. Gah. My heart is going badum badum basin as the end draws nearer man. ):

• Like 10