[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

33 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

Hahahaha chingu, you always have me laughing. Your "perverted" suggestion must have been heard by the writer, because she wrote a perfectly sweet bed scene for us. How adorable are they? I don't think my heart can handle. I am literally internally screaming from excitement and joy! 

Hahaha.. this scene give me back my trust to writernim, I hope she will give us escalated skinship on each episode. Bedscene looks so sweet though, not pervert (but not in my imagination... there must be something happen in between. LOL)

35 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

I am dying to know what they're saying. I hope the translation comes out soon. I wonder what HJJ is saying to SC at the end of the previews. It seems like a heartfelt line. 

Taggin @alleram95 for the rescue. Please help us translate the preview. Jeball putake. Thank you khamsae yo in advance. ^^

• Like 8

Sorry if someone else already posted but here is the translated version. 

Credits to ICE Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE 

Open on youtube to see subtitles. 

My thought process:

1.) SC, I am feeling the same way you are, will my heart explode?

2.) Nam Doo!! You are under my suspicion again! Are you good or evil? He seems a bit too jealous of SC.

3.) CSA, I've been liking you recently, so please let HJJ and his mother reunite. 

4.) Ummmm... Is CH a dog running around for his mother now? Please help the dad CH! You're good at heart, I'm certain. 

5.) HJJ knows MDY has an idea SC is a mermaid!!!

6.) I was right!!! The reason why KDR traveled on a ship that day was because he was forced to by law! Otherwise, I doubt he would because he knew death awaited him. It is indeed true, they were taking him to trial. I must admit, I am quite proud I guessed this correctly; it's the first time I guessed correctly for this drama. :)

7.) Lord Yang, that bastard, he figured out their secret!!! 

8.) :bawling: HJJ, KDR!!!! So sweet! My heart cried at him saying, 

"No matter what happened in the past, it will not happen here again. I will not let this happen." 

The initial shock HJJ experienced was learning SC was a mermaid. The aftershock he is experiencing now is that they didn't end up happily together in the past. Finally, he realizes why KDR tried so hard to make him remember! SC seems a little lost while HJJ is feeling all the pain of their past. I have been craving that line! I was waiting for HJJ to mention the past to SC, and to tell her he'll make it right this time. Now my heart truly knows that HJJ loves SC the way KDR loved SH. They are of one heart and soul. Thank you writer.

• Like 14

Beautiful FAN ART via purple_candy. :heart:

C0r6kVlUAAAiWps.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Legend of the Blue Sea” Lee Min Ho surrounding characters stronger relationship “EXPECTATIONS UP!” 27.12.2016

C0sVtSiUoAAFDIf.jpg

[SBS FunE|Reporter Kang Seon Ae] SBS Wednesday-Thursday Drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” reveal still cuts of the characters surrounding their male lead Lee Min Ho, in which making the viewers sure that the surrounding character’s role will be stronger as the story unfolds.

.The Wednesday-Thursday SBS Drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” (Written by Park Ji Eun / Directed by Jin Hyuk / Culture Depot of South Korea / Production House Studio Dragon) itself is a fantasy romance filled with laughter and fun. The drama also have unpredictable events as the very last mermaid on the planet will meet the con-artist and will have trouble adapting to the human life, There will be a connection tying their past that will cross over to the future as the story unfold. The story line was promised to give the audience a brand new experience.

A lot of the surrounding characters are adding dramatic episodes to the broadcast, and indeed most of their destiny in their present life are linked to each other’s past life, continuing to bring breathtaking story. Before the broadcast of the 13th episode, let’s try to figure out what kind of episode that they will bring in the future, including the relationship of the characters.

# Con-Artist Heo Jun Jae x Detective Cross, Real-Time Tracking

Heo Jun Jae the con-artist (Lee Min Ho) was caught by detective Hong Hyeong Sa (Park Hae Soo) just in time when he wanted to give the mermaid Sim Chung (Jeon Ji Hyun) a pink octopus doll. Afterward, all of them realize that Sim Chung was caught by Ma Dae Young (Seong Dong Il). Eventually, all of them failed to catch Ma Dae Young, but Heo Jun Jae came out with an idea to give his address and whereabouts to detective Hong and join forces to catch Ma Dae Young together. Heo Jun Jae, who naturally a genius are trying go pursue with the criminal’s investigation with detective Hong. Detective Hong, who didn’t trust Heo Jun Jae at first, following his words in a harsh manner at first. However, as the story unfold, it seems that a new bromance would be born. This unexpected chemistry, an unexpected meeting between a con-artist and a detective gives the audience a smile. There’s a growing interest on how Detective Hong and Heo Jun Jae will be able to catch Ma Dae Young.

Read more under spoiler:

http://monikaleeminho.tumblr.com/post/155024281465/legend-of-the-blue-sea-lee-min-ho-surrounding

# Real Son VS Fake Son, father’s health

Although Heo Jun Jae is the real son of Heo Il Joong (Choi JungWoo), the father has left Heo Jun Jae and his mom, currently living with his second wife and step-son, making a tight confrontation between Heo Jun Jae himself and the older step son Heo Chi Hyeon (Lee Ji Hoon), who was at first seen to be always at the father’s side. Heo Jun Jae and Heo Chi Hyeon’s confrontation continue to grow up between them, every time and each time they meet. In a way, they are actually quite similar to each other since both of them wanting equal love of their father, raising audience’s expectations.

Chi Hyeon saw in front of his eyes, his step father President Heo gradually losing sight because of his birth mother’s Kang Seo Hee (Hwang Shin Hye) plot. At the end of the 12th episode, Chi Hyeon called Heo Jun Jae and tearing up on the phone, apologizing that he could not save their father and instead he need to save his mother. Heo Jun Jae who did not understand Chi Hyeon’s words, the situation are getting worse since the father’s health’s decreasing as the story unfolds. The viewers are wondering what kind of action Heo Jun Jae and Heo Chi Hyeon will do.

# Seeking past life through dreams - Heo Jun Jae and Ma Dae Young

As the story unfolds, in turns out that both Dam Ryeong (Lee Min Ho) and Yang (Seong Dong Il) who lives during Joseon era have links to the present life, and their fate continued to cross each other. Heo Jun Jae learned from his dream that somehow a person who looks exactly like Yang has tried to kill the mermaid Seo Hwa, and Heo Jun Jae is trying to protect Sim Chung as he have promised to Dam Ryeong who said “At all cost, protect the woman from dangerous people~”

Unexpectedly, Ma Dae Young began to have dreams of his past life just like Heo Jun Jae. In addition, Ma Dae Young was quick to catch that the woman he saw in his dream was a mermaid, looking exactly like the woman he knew near Heo Jun Jae, and seeks to confirm it in his present life. On the 12th episode, Dam Ryeong failed to kill Yang and was dragged out of a false accusation, and Jun Jae failed to chase after Ma Dae Young. Viewers were interested on how Heo Jun Jae and Dae Young’s pursuit against each other and how they will end up, whether Heo Jun Jae would be able to protect Sim Chung from Ma Dae Young.

# Cha Si Ah and Tae Oh - Crushes Couple who misunderstood, looking at different spot

The con-artist trio visited the house of Ahn Jin Joo (Moon So Ri) without knowing that Cha Si Ah (Shin Hye Sun) was her sister-in-law. Ahn Jin Joo became the target of fraud, and Tae Oh quickly came up with an impulse to confront Si Ah in order to buy time for Heo Jun Jae and Jo Nam Doo (Lee Hee Joon) to escape. From that time onward, Cha Si Ah and Tae Oh’s chemistry began to explode.

Cha Si Ah who misunderstand what’s been through Tae Oh’s mind, thinking that Tae Oh is interested in her. Tae Oh could not tell Si Ah, Tae Oh who is cool, giving viewers heart attack whenever he smiles. another reason to watch the drama.

The representatives of “Legend of the Blue Sea” stated “As the drama now proceed towards the second half, the relationship between the character will deepens, the story line will stimulate viewer’s interest more and more. Please give a lot of support and love to the 13th episode broadcast onward, as their connect and destiny of the surrounding character will develop, unveil as the story unfolds~”

Meanwhile, next episode of SBS “Legend of the Blue Sea” will be broadcasted on Wednesday, 28th of December on 10 PM KST.

Edited by Chellsee
added fan art.
  • Like 8

4 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

Taggin @alleram95 for the rescue. Please help us translate the preview. Jeball putake. Thank you khamsae yo in advance. ^^

Hi, It's a little bit late for me to translate the preview, but here is my version

video credit @ilwoo_aein

SC: Heo Joonjae likes me
SC: At this rate, my heart will be blown up
ND: Your promise to Chung was nonsense/rubbish talk, right?
CSA: This is the house of my future boyfriend
CSA: That ahjumma once said that she has a son, right?
CH’s mom: You have changed his will as I told you, right?
Police: Just what was his planning?
CSA: The things that were left by Kim Damryung are going to be studied (?) more
HJJ: Whatever things that have happened in the past, won’t happen again this time. I’ll make sure of it

the text preview translation cr @bebe1989

그 자식, 물은 왜 받은 거냐? 뜬금없이?

시아는 유란이 만든 음식을 좋아하는 준재에게 환심을 사기 위해 유란과 함께 준재의 집을 찾는다. 

준재는 마대영이 청이를 납치한 증거를 찾기 위해 형사들과 함께 움직이던 중 수상한 점을 발견한다. 

This bastard, why did he collect water so suddenly?

Siah brings Yuran (Joonjae’s mother)’s homemade dishes that Joonjae likes to gain a favor from him and she brings it to Joonjae’s house with Yuran.

Joonjae works together with the police to find the evidence of Chung’s kidnapping and they find out a suspicious point in the middle of their search

• Like 14

Lobsters! :tears:

I just woke up! The first thing I did was 2 check my notifications...

:tears:  Finallyyy the preview is out!!! Ohhh my God!!

I am sOoo happy! Yayyyyy

thank you for all these posts!! :)) I have to look at them all :))

• Like 11

4 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

Hahaha.. this scene give me back my trust to writernim, I hope she will give us escalated skinship on each episode. Bedscene looks so sweet though, not pervert (but not in my imagination... there must be something happen in between. LOL)

Hi @Visually-wandering..Do you think something happened between JJ and SC after the kiss? :w00t: Thank you so much for the preview and photos Lobsters! I can't wait for tonight!! :w00t::wub:

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, Su-Hae said:

Hi @Visually-wandering..Do you think something happened between JJ and SC after the kiss? :w00t: Thank you so much for the preview and photos Lobsters! I can't wait for tonight!! :w00t::wub:

Just my byeontae mind. Please forgive me @Su-Hae Haha. It just on her last project writernim give us more and more skinship after the couple accepted each other feeling (throw back My Love From The Stars), and the kisses (yup I said more than one kiss) ahead will be deeper. I remember at least 2 last kisses Very *cough INtimated *cough. But let's not hoping too much since Jun Jihyun now a mom. But I can't forget the 1 minute (Un-cut)Kiss BTS  on that drama. And more...this IS LMH that we're talking about. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

@Visually-wandering Actually, I rewatched the last 4 episodes of My Love from the Stars tonight and I am satisfied with the ending. :wub: Hahaha I like it you dont have to apologize. :w00t: I hope JJ and SC will have the same kiss or even more passionate one same as the ending kiss of DMJ and CSY in MLFTS. :w00t::wub: So it will be different now since she is a mom already? :tears:

"And more...this IS LMH that we're talking about." What do you mean by this line? :wub:

• Like 9

@Su-Hae hahaha. I wish it will be more passionate then red carpet one. But because JiHyun now already a mom, may be she will be more careful. But who knows? Shes's a pro actress.

And about LMH, it will be a waste if he can't have that passionate kiss scene(s). He is a good kisser and more..he will enlisting to military soon. He should give us a good memory before he leaves :blush:

@babyval22 I hope they will show us the kiss again before that preview bedscene. So it won't confused us. ^3^

• Like 10

@babyval22, looks like it's the aftermath of that ladder kiss on ep 12. I am hoping for a continuation of that kissing scene on ep 13. but it seems like ep 13 might start with the bed scene showing SC and HJJ sleeping right next to each other (HJJ hugging SC). SC then wakes up realizing she slept with HJJ for the first time and starts her mind monologue in bed (it'll be nice if HJJ is just pretending to be asleep and doesn't want to let go of SC).:wub: 

Unless, they'll continue the kissing scene and show a different scene after just to say that time had past and the two ended up sleeping in bed together. Oh well, whatever it may be I'll and we'll tune in anyway.:) Looking forward to tonight's episode (esp the bed scene).My OMO moment!:):wub:

• Like 12

@Visually-wandering Yes JJH is a pro actress so she will accept that hot kiss haha Yes, I agree that he is a good kisser!! :w00t: and yes he should give us a good memory before he leaves. This will be his last drama for 2017 and we'll be seeing him again after 2 yrs. :tears:

Btw, LOBSTERS I save my favorites GIF's that you posted but why is it that I cannot view it on my pc? If I view it its just an ordinary picture and doesn't move. What should I do to make it move? :tears:

• Like 10

@Su-Hae, I am with you on that! JJH is a PRO! Given that she only had 5 men whom she let land a kiss on those precious lips (Mr.Choi Joon-Hyuk, Hugh Jackman, KSH, HJW and LMH). I wonder who's next in line?? :) JJH is quite a lucky woman to be getting all these hotties as her pair and even getting a kiss from 'em.

Speaking of kisses, I remember that very first kiss of JJH in a Korean screen "The Thieves kiss" which was the most talked about before and after the film's release. Followed by numerous kisses of JJH and KSH in MLFAS. The most unforgettable of all their kissing scenes "The red carpet kiss".:wub: It wont be impossible for us to see that here in LOTBS. If that happens, I'm hoping it'll be in the best angle possible, longer and passionate.:wub::wub::wub: Omo!!! I can't wait for that!:):wub: For now, let's all look forward to tonight's episode..:wub:

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, Hunter White said:

@babyval22, looks like it's the aftermath of that ladder kiss on ep 12. I am hoping for a continuation of that kissing scene on ep 13. but it seems like ep 13 might start with the bed scene showing SC and HJJ sleeping right next to each other (HJJ hugging SC). SC then wakes up realizing she slept with HJJ for the first time and starts her mind monologue in bed (it'll be nice if HJJ is just pretending to be asleep and doesn't want to let go of SC).:wub: 

Unless, they'll continue the kissing scene and show a different scene after just to say that time had past and the two ended up sleeping in bed together. Oh well, whatever it may be I'll and we'll tune in anyway.:) Looking forward to tonight's episode (esp the bed scene).My OMO moment!:):wub:

For sure it wont be a bed scene yet. But surely, HJJ's moves will make it clearer to the both of them what they really have. I think HJJ cant really express himself sexually bec of the fact that he's aware that SC is a mermaid. I think it is a process of getting to know each other and being closer. What's important is they are getting there. Cant wait for "dirty" and "naughty" love. Lol! :wub:

• Like 9