[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

EVERY GIRL ALWAYS LOOKS PRETTY WHEN THEY WERE FALL IN LOVE, including this girl ! :heart: 

credit to momo
IMG_8148.gifIMG_8149.gifIMG_8150bca7d.gif

ACTOR CHUN JUNG MYUNG said recently he is enjoy watching legend of the blue sea drama and he also said if there is fun script he want to try new character like heo jun jae as con artist :)

IMG_8269.jpg

here the article:

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=396&aid=0000421489

Google translate article:

Spoiler

According Google translate from naver article:

[Sports World = Choi Jung-ah] Actor Cheon Jeong-mai mentioned Lee Min-ho.

Choi Jungmyong, who recently met with Sports World, said, "I am having a good time watching the drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea."

Cheon Jeong-myeong has appeared in the romantic comedy genre such as "The Fox is What," "Heart to Heart," and the movie "Queen of the Night." Talking about the criteria for selecting works, he said, "The scenarios should be fun."

"I recently enjoyed the legend of the blue sea. I recommend it to the people around me, but I see it by driving 7 times in a day. "" It is an exaggerated setting, and Jeong Hyun and Lee Minho made cover with smoke. It is so funny. "

I did not forget the story about Lee Minho's role in Huh Junja. "He's a cheater, but he's having a good time acting as a viewer. It is a charming character. I want to play a role as a cheater when I see the legend of the blue sea. "

Cheon Jeong-myeong took charge of the Sungkwon Suryokwon area in the Sungjeong-dae district in the "Sangmu-gun love" which was unveiled on the 14th. 'Life is love' is a thrilling romantic thriller movie of three men and women surrounding a serial murder.

Lee Min Ho has been stealing the top spot for 12 consecutive years in the drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' by acting as a con artist.

• Like 15

Guest psycheros

Season's greetings to all!

Upon rewatching episode 11, the blanket scene in the bathhouse is so sweet.

She does not want his ill-gotten gains ie the fancy clothes. He does not need fancy trappings. In episode 1, although he was on vacation staying in the enormous mansion with gorgeous views, he looked so lonely.

In the bathhouse, they are wearing plain and rented attire, but she still feels warm due to his giving her his blanket. All they need are each other.

2b9r8IZ.jpg

Also, in the flashback scene where Joon Jae realises he is jealous of himself, he unknowingly refers to his imaginary rival as Aladdin. He is Aladdin, a street thief who will be reformed, and find love. It is such an apt reference.

Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun “Legend of the Blue Sea” from Romantic Love to Hot Love “Sweet Skinship” - 26.12.2016

C0kazWFUAAA86Xj.jpg

[TENASIA: Reporter Lee Eun Jin] SBS Wednesday -Thursday Drama “Legend of he Blue Sea” released latest still cuts of their couple leads Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun’s romantic love scene to hot love scene,The SBS Wednesday -Thursday Drama “Legend of he Blue Sea” (written by Park Ji Eun, directed by Jin Hyuk) revealed the high definition close-ups of the couple Sim Chung (Jeon Ji Hyun) and Heo Jun Jae (Lee Min Ho) on 26th of December 2016.

On the released still cuts, we can see the couple intensely embracing each other for a romantic kiss. The shots of the couple’s superior visuals from embracing to kissing each other, we can see the ‘pure love’ and melancholy aura. How Heo Jun Jae and Sim Chung intimately felt towards each other attracted attention.Viewers has perhaps already know, Heo Jun Jae faced a crisis due to his family and seems to be seeking for a hug. We can see how Heo Jun Jae was sharing an intense hug with Sim Chung, the couple was looking at each other. We can see that they have proceeded to “Hot Love”, beyond “Romantic Love’, giving audience a thrill.

"Legend of the Blue Sea” representatives said “The kiss scene at the end of the 12th episode of Heo Jun Jae-Sim Chung couple is only the beginning” and “We will see a lot of lively skinship from the Heo Jun Jae and Sim Chung couple. Please give a lot of love and support to the broadcast of the drama~” Meanwhile, next episode of SBS “Legend of the Blue Sea” will be broadcasted on Wednesday, 28th of December on 10 PM KST.

TENASIA Reporter Lee Eun Jin dms3573@tenasia.co.kr
source: TenAsia
Korean - English Translation: Monika Setiono

• Like 14

“The kiss scene at the end of the 12th episode of Heo Jun Jae-Sim Chung couple is only the beginning”   LOL :D:D    This sentence really made me LOL 

I got so happy when I read this sentence. :))  It also made me laugh!! I don't why! :D  Maybe because to me, it seems like the Future skinship are something out of this world. LOL  more passionate!! OH MYY GOODDDDD :sweatingbullets:

The feedback from the kiss scene was good. 

The Kiss scene in Naver was seen  382,970!! This is great! :))

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1325965

What Does "Lively Skinship" mean?? :))):wub:

• Like 12

Cheon Jeong Myeong “Lee Min Ho’s character in ‘Legend of the Blue Sea’ is attractive” 26.12.2016

C0kchEJUQAAOfHR.jpg

[Sports World = Reporter Choi Jeong-ah] Actor Cheon Jeong Myeong mentioned actor Lee Min Ho.

Actor Cheon Jeong Myeong, who recently met with SportsWorld, currently confessed “I am recently having a good time watching SBS Wednesday-Thursday Drama 'Legend of the Blue Sea’ ”.

Actor Cheon Jeong Myeong, who has experience in appearing for romantic-comedy genre such as drama MBC “What’s Up Fox”, TvN “Heart to Heart” and film “Queen of the Night”, talking about his criteria for selecting works in appearing for romantic-comedy genre. He mention that “The scenario should be fun and enjoyable~"Actor Cheon Jeong Myeong added "I recently enjoyed SBS Wednesday-Thursday Drama 'Legend of the Blue Sea’ and recommend it to the people around me, as far as i remember so far i have been able to catch up until the 7th episode so far” and “Probably i was just exaggerating this, but i personally think that Jeon Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho made a splendid performance. It was so funny~”

He also added a comment on Lee Min Ho’s role as Heo Jun Jae, a genius con-artist “He’s a con-artist, but he seems to have a good time acting and as a viewer, i enjoy it. In my opinion, he character is attractive and charming. It made me think that if it’s possible, i wanted to take a role as a con-artist when i see the drama "Legend of the Blue Sea” and saw his acting “.

Meanwhile, actor Cheon Jeong Myeong just released the movie "Life Risking Romance” that was just released on 14th of December. Cheon Jeong Myeong took the role of Seol Rok Hwan, a detective. “Life Risking Romance” is a thrilling romantic-thriller movie between a novelist Je In (Ha Ji Won) and her life revolving around her childhood friend and a serial murder.

On the other hand, Lee Min Ho has been stealing the top spot with all 12 episodes for SBS Wednesday-Thursday Drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” by acting as a genius con-artist Heo Jun Jae.

http://monikaleeminho.tumblr.com/post/154960959345/cheon-jeong-myeong-lee-min-hos-character-in

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SBS Awards Festival “BOOM UP SHOW’ GOT7’s Jin Young "I’m very honored to be casted as the younger version of Lee Min Ho’s character~” [VLIVE]

C0kfi1QUAAAHtA0.jpg

[OSEN = Reporter Ji Min Kyeong] Jin Young of the popular boy group GOT7 left a comment on his participation on SBS Wednesday -Thursday Drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” and shooting process.

On 25th of December 2016, GOT7’s member Jin Young received a question on his recent drama at ‘2016 SAF BOOM UP SHOW DAY4’ which was broadcast live on the South Korean news portal site Naver VLive App.Jin Young commented “The drama was titled 'Legend of the Blue Sea’. I have actually finished my shooting part on the drama, and i think my scenes part of the drama has been finished broadcasted.” for his part as the younger counter-part of the actor Lee Min Ho for his character as the genius con-artist Heo Jun Jae. “I am very honored to be casted and chosen for Lee Min Ho’s younger counterpart for he is such an amazing person, i am glad to able to take part as well~”.

Later when he was also asked about Jeon Ji Hyun, Jin Young added “She is very beautiful~”.

http://monikaleeminho.tumblr.com/post/154959770280/sbs-awards-festival-boom-up-show-got7s-jin

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

"Legend of the Blue Sea” representatives said “The kiss scene at the end of the 12th episode of Heo Jun Jae-Sim Chung couple is only the beginning” and “We will see a lot of lively skinship from the Heo Jun Jae and Sim Chung couple. Please give a lot of love and support to the broadcast of the drama~” Meanwhile, next episode of SBS “Legend of the Blue Sea” will be broadcasted on Wednesday, 28th of December on 10 PM KST.

TENASIA Reporter Lee Eun Jin dms3573@tenasia.co.kr
source: TenAsia
Korean - English Translation: Monika Setiono

hahaha I like this sentence , we wait and see 

X9Ek1k.gif

• Like 13

"There are three different levels of Love. The first step is romantic love, the second is hot love, the third is Dirty Love". :D  remember this line? :D  Chung's friend told her this. 

In the article it says "We can see that they have proceeded to “Hot Love”, beyond “Romantic Love’, giving audience a thrill." 

Me: Are we gonna see Dirty Love too? :D:D  LOL

How much I am loving to analyze this recent article. LoL :D  

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, nika94 said:

"There are three different levels of Love. The first step is romantic love, the second is hot love, the third is Dirty Love". :D  remember this line? :D  Chung's friend told her this. 

In the article it says "We can see that they have proceeded to “Hot Love”, beyond “Romantic Love’, giving audience a thrill." 

Me: Are we gonna see Dirty Love too? :D:D  LOL

How much I am loving to analyze this recent article. LoL :D  

hehhe really I agree with you

• Like 9