[Season Two - Thailand Drama 2016] Make It Right The Series

Jin_mi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and thanks for the warm welcome<3

the one thing I'm looking forward to in season 2 is Book's ex, i re watched the drama and he said that his ex wasn't a good guy so I'm very interested in finding out more about him. I actually like angst a lot more in the drama since it makes me anticipate the next episode even more and i just cant wait for Frame's reaction to Book's ex, he's probably going to be more self conscious since he's known as "Casanova" which i find so adorable:confounded: i just want them to announce the air date but I'm scared i'm going to have to wait for a long time.

3 hours ago, kimchiflavored_plot said:

17881442_159391077919724_365291875954432

17495317_271396916642348_885111486898451

BRB, I'm dying.... :wub:

Nooooooooooo i didn't wanted Tee and Fuse in a threesome too, they should've just kept in the frame/book storyline :unsure:

But Lokmo is turning out to be gay too ? in the first season he is straight if i remember well, i love it :lol::lol: when i first started this series i was hopping lukmo and fuse would be a couple, just because i found him so cute. Now i'm kinda getting what i wanted i guess.

9 hours ago, kimchiflavored_plot said:

BRB, I'm dying.... :wub:

Noooooo for God sake , why , why is this dude hugging tee, why is he more close to him, no no no noooo . Fuse deserve to be jealous and suffer a little  ( just a little that's my baby after all) , I agree, but that boy can't be too close to Tee,  I object to that :bawling::bawling:

Hello everybody! :)

Nice to have a mix of old and new names on the thread... *wink wink* 

11 hours ago, jjong0525 said:

I cannot contain my emotions right now! You guys! My Yokmo feels are over 9000 right now! :heart::heart::heart:

Hallelujah. :D Can you believe it? We waited for nearly a year before they shared a scene!

9 hours ago, laval said:

No sign of my faves Nine and Rodtangt yet? :mellow: I hope they didn't write them out of the series..

I was wondering about that too... it'll be a shame to throw away Rodtang and Nine's superhero arc. :(

7 hours ago, Thunder Mage said:

According to this tweet. There will be more posters. Hopefully Nine and Rodtang is one of them. 

For now it's only a matter of time before the show will start airing again. 

Yay! I hope that all the BL OTPs will have the chance to shine... like the way they did in S1. :wink: 

1 hour ago, migdy05 said:

Can I say that I like this poster? , because Book is still more close to Frame !

I have to admit, all the posters look wonderful! :wub:Kudos to the production team for giving us more-than-the-usual promo materials...

1 hour ago, Vu Mai said:

I've been getting so many notifications emails from you guys but been so busy to actually check the thread. It feels so good to be back waiting for our boys with my fellow MIR-ians. 

Awwwwwww. Glad to hear from you again! ^_^ 

9 hours ago, laval said:

No sign of my faves Nine and Rodtangt yet? :mellow: I hope they didn't write them out of the series..

I'm totally in the same way of thinking! Also made great hopes to see them again!

7 hours ago, Thunder Mage said:

Hopefully Nine and Rodtang is one of them.

Ok, you made me more quiet, and happy!:heart:

Say goodbye to the bright and playful color palettes from the 1st season, and hello to a subtle and more sophisticated tone of the latest promo posters. ^_^

Here's the list of everything I love about them... And oh, let the threesomes begin:

Spoiler

1. The way Book leaned against Frame.

But oh-so-casually held Tern with his other hand! *gasp* What a difference a year makes... Grab onto your lover, Frame. :sweatingbullets: Now give me a moment to savor their tastefully sexy stares and their not-so-innocent bedroom outfits. B)

IMG_20170411_190635_1491914054511_zpsduw

2. How Fuse attempted to lean on Tee's shoulder...

only to end up getting blocked by a certain somebody's arm, LOL. Well played, Cis! :tongue: Kidding aside, don't you love how neutral Tee's pose is? It added a layer of unpredictability to this much-awaited love triangle.

IMG_20170411_190904_1491912820960_zpsnqo

PS: Seriously, I still can't get over Tee's poker face... I mean, both guys were practically all over him--but he doesn't give a damn! :lol: Judging from his impartial body language, Fuse and Cis are on equal footing as far as this poster is concerned, which makes it even more compelling (coz it keeps us guessing).

3. When Yok grabbed--something else, hee hee.

Good luck, Mo. :phew: If that naughty grin on Yok's face is any indication, then he's definitely not gonna miss the target next time. *evil laugh* More than anything, I'm just glad that you'll finally meet!

IMG_20170411_191024_1491912910058_zpsujb

TL/DR: These clever posters exceeded my expectations. :) Can't wait to see the rest! 

Archived