[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@elstar yess! 33 also in her twitter account as I remember.

Jinkyung must be do searching for his husband profile too, knowing all his age and height.

Once they walked to the restaurant Jinkyung said, "날씨 좋다" means the weather is nice.

But then she play the words to "날씨 조타" changing the johta = good to Jota's name.

She said whenever she said "good", seems like she called her hubby name everyday ><

Guest aabes0323

@Nanahady by next week we have to take extra insulin before we could watch them. :D

What did JK save her name as in Jota's phone?  ooooo..these two!!!!

44 minutes ago, jj1106 said:

@JumeeTya - if i'm not wrong both Jota and Jinkyung are trending. wifey falls at No.2 ;)

jinjja?! sorry i dont realize it... :sweatingbullets:

but it means that many people like/love them as a virtual couple.. so its still good result for both of them.. 

19 minutes ago, aabes0323 said:

@Nanahady by next week we have to take extra insulin before we could watch them. :D

What did JK save her name as in Jota's phone?  ooooo..these two!!!!

yes.. 100% agree... Insulin shot... Immortal potion and few oxygen tank....

Have hard breathing watching this two...

less skinship today BUT the feels are just the same...

watching them is like watching a college couple on a date..!  so sweet and cheesy  all into one..!

chagi....?   really jinkyung...?     :rolleyes:   :lol:

samsam couple .... hwaiting!  

@1402miracle @prism2103 @MiAmour@wal2014  THANK YOU  for the links/ caps and epi summary

Safety first.

DHTcgCe.gif

Jota laughing at her using both steering wheels.

SAC1MIR.gif

Helping each other take off gear. I love the way she just ripped the knee guard off. :lol:

giVkJy8.gif hVe8dgb.gif

The hair tuck.

AeW091B.gif

He won the race, so he asked her to do aegyo, but she said to let her practice first. He then reached for her helmet and gear, but she was still mad he won, so she wouldn't let him take it. And he found that way cuter than any aegyo she could have done. #irony

ckgfnNW.gif

I like this shot. It's from far away, like an afterthought. Just a cute little footnote to end the scene.

mlODj1Y.gif

You can see him just starting to give her a big smile after she grabs his hands. Dammit, cameraman, don't zoom in so quickly. 

40yNz66.gif

This was when he said the V neckline was too low...

kXq6tka.gif

... Meanwhile, she's all, "Yours needs to be more unbuttoned."

UkR7S9k.gif

The iconic pose they couldn't wait to finish.

SYt0Qdv.gif

Next week, car wash fun!

Fc9gH6J.gif

Guest aabes0323

LOL!! wifey really take advantage with little subtle skinship, hand grabbing, arm linking, a little touch on his thigh, the epic Andre Kim's pose...I was hoping they would walk hand in hand from the clothing store to the restaurant...soon, I'm sure it will be soon. Anyway, Jota is really man of his words. He didn't take long to take his driving license. Good for him!!

SPfGle9.jpg

Thank you @SnowApple for the gifs

Spoiler

wd8R0vP.jpg

R3cj9pO.jpg

The epic Pabo Post 

aZVNwlD.jpg

ok ok...we got you..trying to show off his ring

9V0urR4.jpg

Archived