[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

to the new WGM pd's :  this is match made in heaven !!!  like a breeze of fresh air ,  this newly wedded is not hugely know in K entertainment circle YET !!  but they're so adore together that it just take your back .  Love WGM again after my Yura left .

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tsunami.kiss – i have not thank you for sharing their pics last week. So THANK YOU.

Here's what i do everyday..

before i start my day, i'll watch epi 1, during lunch time i'll continue w ep2, and then ends my day with ep 3.

jota/jinkyung couple is my happy pill ...!

@WoahCrazyB – Saturdays are going to be FUN CRAZY again..! lol...

@mellynarifqi - yup,  saw what u mean...  ;)

saw jota pics with his ring ....tks @elstar ..  aahhh...this guy.... 

it is crazy how,  even after 4 days since the last episode aired,  this couple can still leave me giddy with happiness by just thinking of them only.

alright....will go backtracking some more to all the posts that i've missed...

take care all..!

You are welcomedear, it is my pleasure ^o^ @jj1106

Normally the preview pic will come out on Thursday, cant wait till tomorrow >u<

Btw guys, I have a gift for you. I have made one collab pic of our lovely couple, since today is Children day. They both look so cute together xD

1 hour ago, jj1106 said:

@WoahCrazyB – Saturdays are going to be FUN CRAZY again..! lol...

Lmao OMG yes... My saturdays have now been blessed again with this couple that makes me giddy and craycray lol

Ahhh its Thursday 2am here and Im still excited and cant wait till Saturday hahaha

Happy Thursday Everyone xo

This is totally random but jota gives me the same vibes as park ji sung when he guested in running man.

N jota has really long eye lashes!

For me it will be interesting to see them play in games like escape the room or throw them in a haunted house! Or cooking competition with the other couples. 

Any wgm spies here?>_<

17 hours ago, tsunami.kiss said:

Hi guys!!!

Wow, I haven't been here for days and when I came back, there's many new news: JK's ex-bf and Jota wears couple ring >.,<

These days I replay a lot Ep 3, and feel like dying for waiting everyday >"<. I really wonder who will win the car race and what is her/his wish. Seems like we have many things to look forward >v<.

Btw, can someone teach me how to emble/add picture from Instagram or video from Youtube to Soompi? I left this forum too long that when I came back, everythins is more modern and I am out of fashion haha

JINKYUNG HAS AN EX BOYFRIEND????

Hiii all, I'm YongSeo Shipper n will become JongJin Shipper from now on. I have watched wgm since 2013 countinously and after PocaGuri n LTE couple, I will follow and ALWAYS follow this couple until the end (I hope never end coz they're so cute, huhuuu :bawling:). Nice to meet u all :D

38 minutes ago, bearlove said:

Guys please join the Line group chat for Jota and Jinkyung!! 

The more the merrier!!

Can u give me the link? I think I've seen the link but I forgot where I see that, hehe :blush:. Thx yaaa ^_^

Guest aabes0323

Is the preview up yet? :grin:

OT: by the way is this the fashion designer that Jota & JK talked about during Seoul Fashion Week? 

3 hours ago, bearlove said:

The more the merrier!!

Yes, you can go back to some pages before to read, maybe on the 14th :)

2 hours ago, AliceU said:

Hiii all, I'm YongSeo Shipper n will become JongJin Shipper from now on. I have watched wgm since 2013 countinously and after PocaGuri n LTE couple, I will follow and ALWAYS follow this couple until the end (I hope never end coz they're so cute, huhuuu :bawling:). Nice to meet u all :D

Can u give me the link? I think I've seen the link but I forgot where I see that, hehe :blush:. Thx yaaa ^_^

OMG GOGUMA~~~~~~~ Your avatar makes me miss them so bad :(

1 hour ago, aabes0323 said:

Is the preview up yet? :grin:

OT: by the way is this the fashion designer that Jota & JK talked about during Seoul Fashion Week?

No, her name is Kwak Hyun Joo, she is female designer ^^~

The preview is out, 2 days left, yayyyy xD

1 hour ago, JumeeTya said:

the preview, guysss.....

Thanks for sharing!! OMG Jota in Pink. LOL.

He really did everything for Jinkyung, I can't >__<

18 hours ago, jj1106 said:

@1402miracle – another jjongah shipper yeah?

Hope to see you share more abt jota, cz i know ..... nothing abt him... :sweatingbullets:

Sure thing!

4 hours ago, bearlove said:

The more the merrier!!

Kindly please invite me as well? >__< Thank you!

Archived