[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, eriebee__94 said:

Guys I want to join the LINE group. Can someone tell me how to? I mean I have LINE in my phone but I don't use it. Tell me how to please.

4 hours ago, Lam Mien said:

i want to join the line group too!!

Please give me your usernames so i could add you.

5 hours ago, AliceU said:

Hiii all, I'm YongSeo Shipper n will become JongJin Shipper from now on. I have watched wgm since 2013 countinously and after PocaGuri n LTE couple, I will follow and ALWAYS follow this couple until the end (I hope never end coz they're so cute, huhuuu :bawling:). Nice to meet u all :D

Can u give me the link? I think I've seen the link but I forgot where I see that, hehe :blush:. Thx yaaa ^_^

Please give me your line id so i can add you

Just now, neome said:

@sitih I haven't watched it yet, but yes he's a cutie :wub: keke

On another note, anyone else notice the sharp contrast between when Jota was doing judo for real vs. when he was doing it with Jinkyung? 

So serious... intimidating... but hawt :phew:

vs.

Wife-babo whose eyes have disappeared...kkk. Jota-ya can you even see?

I love his smile though... notice he has a snaggle tooth... which I find adorable haha.

That's it for my fangirl-noona mode for tonight. XD

Such BIG difference to compare cool kiz judo and judo w/ wife LOL he kept smiling till eyes disappeared. His silly laugh is really adorable!! Gosh I keep on re-watching this episode I'm going crazy w/ these two...

3 hours ago, tsunami.kiss said:

Yes, you can go back to some pages before to read, maybe on the 14th :)

OMG GOGUMA~~~~~~~ Your avatar makes me miss them so bad :(

No, her name is Kwak Hyun Joo, she is female designer ^^~

The preview is out, 2 days left, yayyyy xD

2 hours ago, Nanahady said:

Welcome @AliceU chingu... Agree with @tsunami.kiss your avatar make me miss YS so much.. I'm descent from Gochun into this ship.. JongJi make me feel like 5 years back.. the feel is real.. :blush:

n @bearlove me too cant accesses the line link.

Thank u, hehe :wub:. JongJin Hwaitiiingggg XD

Please chingu this is my first time i really love wgm couple from the very first ep. Please add my LINE id : cafatz

Plsplspls:(

1 hour ago, bearlove said:

Please give me your usernames so i could add you.

Please cingu add me cafatz pls let me join the group:(

35 minutes ago, AliceU said:

Do u see what I see???? Hohohoho, this post was from 3 weeks ago (I think from before their first ep was aired), hehehehe

I think I see what did you see.. need to focus to see it.. hurt my eyes...

its stated May 15... 1st episode is 14 May.. from my calculation..

They already shoot the judo episode... so its understandable if he wear the ring... hehehehehe........

1 hour ago, Nanahady said:

I think I see what did you see.. need to focus to see it.. hurt my eyes...

its stated May 15... 1st episode is 14 May.. from my calculation..

They already shoot the judo episode... so its understandable if he wear the ring... hehehehehe........

Yeaahhh, i think so too, and I'm just happy to see he wear it, hohohooo XD. :blush:

Need more info, photos n activities of uri coupleeeeeee :bawling:

I love the new preview pics (MBC plz give us moreee). 

You can see Jota cheesing from a mile away. :D Are you that happy to be spending time with your wife?? Looking adorbs with that pink helmet also. XD

I wonder who got their wish in the end. From the preview it looked like Jota was letting her get a head start. They both seem quite competitive but I wouldn't be surprised if he let her win lol. I hope they show the wish being granted too and not just end with the race.:P

I was reading some people were posting their bucket list for this couple. My personal bucket list would be (in no particular order):

- sexy photoshoot (with Jinkyung taking the lead as the professional model and Jota being all flustered keke)

- swimming/snorkelling adventure (they mentioned they both like water sports so it will be fun to see. Also excuse for Jota to show off his abs again XD)

- figure skating (again Jinkyung taking the lead in this one and Jota being in awe of her grace and beauty lol)

- cooking/baking at their new home (I wanna see Jota cook for his wife hehe. And Jinkyung could bake for her hubby also)

- remote island adventure (Jinkyung said she wanted to visit the jungle. I wanna see how they would do there.. I.e. Jota being all protective over his wife lol)

- meet the in-laws (this is almost unavoidable in wgm but I would love to see their parents/sibings reactions)

- surprise visit at each other's work place (Also meeting each other's peers/members and their reactions also. I expect a lot of teasing lol)

That's all I could think of for now loll. I'm too hyped right now.

Ahh Saturday couldn't come sooner. XD

10 hours ago, bearlove said:

Please give me your line id so i can add you

Ohhhhh add me too please lmao this is my first time using Line and joining something like this so im a bit too excited lol

ID: woah_crazyB

Ohhhhh 1 more day lol 

Btw. Love the photos. Makes me smile and plus its friday today, half day for work. Yay.

Have a fabulous Friday everyone, and if you are going out tonight...please take care xo

Archived