[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, WoahCrazyB said:

Ohhhhh add me too please lmao this is my first time using Line and joining something like this so im a bit too excited lol

ID: woah_crazyB

Ohhhhh 1 more day lol 

Btw. Love the photos. Makes me smile and plus its friday today, half day for work. Yay.

Have a fabulous Friday everyone, and if you are going out tonight...please take care xo

Me too pleaseee  . I'm happy because of this pairing. finally back to this forum after jonghyun-seungyeon couple. Busan namja is really catching my attention.

Rough Translation

credit: imbc.com

Jota, the one who doesn't have driving licence, are driving for Jinkyung?!

The newly-wed couple is going to Kart Circuit.

The two who likes to bet,

Put a kart racing for themselves,

And the lose one will do the winner's wish.

PS: Pardon my English LOL!

Here is the preview pics

OMG CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!

Spoiler

1_zps6c8zeequ.jpg

2_zpsrhojv30b.jpg

3_zpskclsrqqu.jpg

4_zpsoiuvhqiq.jpg

5_zpsiqkh2khg.jpg

6_zpsxxfzye8n.jpg

7_zpsmo4fzj2r.jpg

8_zpsdulbhizb.jpg

9_zpsn4gw8qjb.jpg

10_zpsoyifbrpa.jpg

12 hours ago, neome said:

I love the new preview pics (MBC plz give us moreee). 

You can see Jota cheesing from a mile away. :D Are you that happy to be spending time with your wife?? Looking adorbs with that pink helmet also. XD

I wonder who got their wish in the end. From the preview it looked like Jota was letting her get a head start. They both seem quite competitive but I wouldn't be surprised if he let her win lol. I hope they show the wish being granted too and not just end with the race.:P

I was reading some people were posting their bucket list for this couple. My personal bucket list would be (in no particular order):

- sexy photoshoot (with Jinkyung taking the lead as the professional model and Jota being all flustered keke)

- swimming/snorkelling adventure (they mentioned they both like water sports so it will be fun to see. Also excuse for Jota to show off his abs again XD)

- figure skating (again Jinkyung taking the lead in this one and Jota being in awe of her grace and beauty lol)

- cooking/baking at their new home (I wanna see Jota cook for his wife hehe. And Jinkyung could bake for her hubby also)

- remote island adventure (Jinkyung said she wanted to visit the jungle. I wanna see how they would do there.. I.e. Jota being all protective over his wife lol)

- meet the in-laws (this is almost unavoidable in wgm but I would love to see their parents/sibings reactions)

- surprise visit at each other's work place (Also meeting each other's peers/members and their reactions also. I expect a lot of teasing lol)

That's all I could think of for now loll. I'm too hyped right now.

Ahh Saturday couldn't come sooner. XD

Neome let me add on!!

Haunted School visit with the other couples. I know this is very old school. But it is fun right! I think it will be fun to see Jota trying to protect his wife who is probably not scared at all?

Cooking competition between the two of them or with other couples.

Doing charity work together, be it visiting orphanage or some events.

Going to a beach resort. Maybe they can join some strangers with beach volleyball. I think both are them look very sporty! 

@kazu-id LOL I swear to you yesterday I talked with my friend about the very-high-fashion-pink-helmet of Jota, and I did say that: "That's nothing, cuz if his wife likes, he even can wears ajuma pants, like this =))))

Spoiler

jindo-610x813.jpg

Ok, tho he didn't wear that kind of pant but the shirt is too ... =)))) LOLLLLL HE IS A TRULY BUBA Wife Babo :)))). I wonder if there's a time he can look at Jin Kyung without big-smiling haha

Btw, I think it's too soon to say if they wears the ring or not cuz all the pictures don't show clearly their right palm :D

@1402miracle Awww thanks sooooooooooo much for the translation dear :heart:. Your post is like water in the middle of desert xD. Plz permit me to post it on Facebook, I will leave full credit ^^~. Btw, you have really-very-truly sharp eyes to discover about the yellow T-shirt detail. Yeah I think maybe he used it to cover his wife's legs, as a Korean polite when woman wears short skirt or hot pants ^^~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG there's new preview, it's may related to the reason why Jota wears that high-fashion clothes xD. I guess maybe he lost (deliberately)the race haha. (it reminds me to JjongAh, when Jjong is a model and he has to tie his hair like a coconut =)))- also becuz of his beloved-wife LMAO) Tomorrow's ep will be a big LAUGH OUT LOUD for us :lol:. Can someone translates it plz?

조타♡김진경 – 카트 대결 & 남편룩 완성하기 & 첫 외식 

직접 운전을 해주겠다며 앞장섰던 조타! 
도착한 곳은 바로 ‘카트 체험장’인데~ 
남편이 운전하는 카트 옆자리에 타게 된 진경의 반응은 어땠을지? 

‘소원내기’ 1:1 카트 대결에 나선 조타♡진경! 
승부욕 넘치는 두 사람의 스릴만점 카트 대결의 승자는?

그리고, 승부욕을 불태운 소원은 과연 무엇일지? 
패션에 관심 많은 남편을 위해 스타일링에 나선 진경! “패션은 자신감”이라며 새로운 시도를 추구하는 모델 아내! 
과연 진경이 골라준 ‘남편룩’을 입은 조타의 반응은?!

Cre to MBC

title: Kart Race,  husband's look makeover and first dining out.

Insisting to drive his wife by himself, Jota brought Jinkyung to a gokart circuit. Jinkyung, who is enjoying the ride next to Jota's reactions will be?.

Next, the couple decided to do a one on one race.  The loser will grant the winner's wish. What will the result of the competitive race, and the winner's wish ? 
Because her husband is interested in fashion, Jinkyung attempt to change her husband's style. The model wife tells her husband that "Fashion is  confidence". What is Jota's opinion on his wife's choice of "husband look?" 

50 minutes ago, kazu-id said:

title: Kart Race,  husband's look makeover and first dining out.

Insisting to drive his wife by himself, Jota brought Jinkyung to a gokart circuit. Jinkyung, who is enjoying the ride next to Jota's reactions will be?.

Next, the couple decided to do a one on one race.  The loser will grant the winner's wish. What will the result of the competitive race, and the winner's wish ? 
Because her husband is interested in fashion, Jinkyung attempt to change her husband's style. The model wife tells her husband that "Fashion is  confidence". What is Jota's opinion on her wife choice of "husband look?" 

Awwwwwwwww Thanks so much for the translation. Poor Jota haha, he can never imagine that once he lets his wife win, she can make this kind of wish haha :))

17 hours ago, Lam Mien said:

Neome let me add on!!

Haunted School visit with the other couples. I know this is very old school. But it is fun right! I think it will be fun to see Jota trying to protect his wife who is probably not scared at all?

Cooking competition between the two of them or with other couples.

Doing charity work together, be it visiting orphanage or some events.

Going to a beach resort. Maybe they can join some strangers with beach volleyball. I think both are them look very sporty! 

Haha good ones! You're right about the haunted school. Why do I get the feeling that Jota would be the one more scared than his wife? LOL. But he would still try to act like he isn't and to protect her. XD

15 hours ago, 1402miracle said:

I wondered why Jota take his outer off. 

Then I noticed his yellow outer is on JK's lap when I saw other preview pic.

Maybe because JK wears shorts and to prevent JK precious legs from the sunlight? OMG. 

:wub:

Awww yes I noticed this too! Such a gentleman this guy :wub:

I'm sorry but those shorts lolll... I think Jota's legs are tad bit too muscular to pull off those kinda shorts. But I guess he would oblige to anything Jinkyung suggests. XD It's super cute how he's been wearing those shorts ever since haha. Can you imagine him texting his wife like did you see my airport fashion today?? kkk

Ahhh less than 8 hours to go!

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I haven't really kept up with any of the couples on WGM since the Jjongah couple. I actually started watching again because of Eric and Solar but then this couple caught my eye and omg, they melt my heart! <3 I can't stop smiling while watching them :lol:

My Wishlist for this couple:

1. Photoshoot

2. J.K meeting Madtown members

3. Honeymoon to a resort where they can go snorkelling!

4. Figure-skating date

5. Getting a house and decorating it

6. Introduction to parents

7. More skinship!

Btw, does anyone have a link to a livestream? And does anyone know the Korean time it will air? I live in Canada, so I'm pretty sure I'll have to pull an all-nighter. But it's all worth it to watch Jota/JinKyung and Eric/Solar. :wub:

37 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

i m streaming mbc now . it s abt 01.30 pm kst n baseball game is running !!!!! n i have much bad experience when basseball game is running in saturday. hopefully wgm will still airing as usual....jaeballllll............:confounded::confounded:

Yap....they usually cancelled because of sports games

Jota Jinkyung Couple is coming first today.

So, Jinkyung kinda pissed off because Jota wins the race. LOL.

Jota's wish is Jinkyung's aegyo >__<

Jinkyung wants to choose some clothes for Jota.

But ended up choose a hard to wear (means an EUWW) clothes, because she was still mad because of losing the race.

LOL. Then after she chose the clothes that we saw in preview pics.

Jota also chose some clothes for Jinkyung and they ended up with a short walking and do "Andre Kim" pose.

Jota asked Jinkyung to have a meal.

He was trying to search which restaurant that has Jinkyung's style of food. Then brings her there.

But surprisingly, the restaurant that Jota recommends for, is the fave place of Jinkyung.

Jinkyung are so thankful of Jota's willing to learn all things about her (including her eating habit).

They also decided their couple name. And it's ended with 33 couple.

Because their age diff is 3 years old, their height diff is 3 cm, and Jinkyung's birthday is March 3.

And all of these idea is coming from Jinkyung.

When they were walked to the restaurant, they meet some of Jinkyung's friends, all are Oppas.

Jota acts like he is jealous just want to see Jinkyung's cute reaction.

Jota said that he is not a jealousy type.

Jota asked for Jinkyung's phone and they exchange their phone.

Also they exchange their numbers plus decided themselves what name should they put in others phone.

Jota said that he'll never change the name that Jinkyung put on her name in Jota's phone.

Jota coming up with Uri Nampyeon (My Husband) plus an emoticon later, to named himself in Jinkyung's phone.

He said he usually don't use emoticon, so if he decided to use then it must be how he want to show his feel.

And Jinkyung coming up with a Korean proverbs that consist of her name (I didn't take attention to it, sorry).

That's what I remember from watching today's episode.

LOL.

Guest prism2103

apparently this is too sexy for the husband. and this is too sexy for the wife.

he scavenger hunts for some longest skirt in the century & round tee to cover her up. while wifey obviously totally digs jota's cute manly sides & so she chooses a cute outfit for him & short shorts to display the muscles (ingenious wife)

protective nampyeon only wants wifey to be sexy for himself only :3 lililulu

1465027887_1122310.jpg

credit: tvdaily

THEY'RE SO CUTE! 

- protective nampyeon

- wifey's all about giving the best foods for hubby

- jota thinks every breathe jinkyung literally takes is the cutest

- jinkyung is so popular w the oppa boys! (senior hot models & more) jota pretends to be jelly (cute when he said he doesn't take picture w boys LOL) & jinkyung was explaining herself too hard D'AWWWIE <3 

- jota has such girlie notions of romance LOL 

- & i love how bijisu (slightly upset) jinkyung was for losing the car race & jota thinks shes the cutest YET AGAIN.

- i guess they've rainchecked jinkyung's aegyo show for jota b/c she says she needs practice hahaha  

im just as curious as what couple name we should give them. kind of tired writing their full names & can't wait to seee what their couple name is ^^ 

jinkyung's pretty creative i really like the 33 couple. special in the way it's the differ between their ages & heights (pretty cool) & it def sets them apart from the rest of wgm couples so far :)

whaddya guys think? 

7 minutes ago, 1402miracle said:

But ended up choose a hard to wear (means an EUWW) clothes, because she was still mad because of losing the race.

Jota also chose some clothes for Jinkyung and they ended up with a short walking and do "Andre Kim" pose.

He was trying to search which restaurant that has Jinkyung's style of food. Then brings her there.

But surprisingly, the restaurant that Jota recommends for, is the fave place of Jinkyung.

Jinkyung are so thankful of Jota's willing to learn all things about her (including her eating habit).

Because their age diff is 3 years old, their height diff is 3 cm, and Jinkyung's birthday is March 3.

When they were walked to the restaurant, they meet some of Jinkyung's friends, all are Oppas.

Also they exchange their numbers plus decided themselves what name should they put in others phone.

Jota said that he'll never change the name that Jinkyung put on her name in Jota's phone.

Jota coming up with Uri Nampyeon (My Husband) plus an emoticon later, to named himself in Jinkyung's phone.

He said he usually don't use emoticon, so if he decided to use then it must be how he want to show his feel.

And Jinkyung coming up with a Korean proverbs that consist of her name (I didn't take attention to it, sorry).

LOL.

OMG THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH.

REALLY APPRECIATE THIS.

AHHH CANT WAIT TO WATCH IT IN FULL....my live streaming was lagging. Thanks again xo

7 minutes ago, prism2103 said:

apparently this is too sexy for the husband. and this is too sexy for the wife.

protective nampyeon only wants wifey to be sexy for himself only :3 lililulu

1465027887_1122310.jpg

credit: tvdaily

Awww these two...just stop it hahahah

Thanks for the photo update...they looked really shy but good lol

30 minutes ago, 1402miracle said:

LOL.

And jinkyung's IG id is @jinkyung3_3 

DESTINY.

Btw thanks for this update, @1402miracle ^^

Archived