[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, AidaA said:

Annyeong i'm back here in soompi thread because of jota and jin kyung!!! Aigoo!!! That judo class tho! I don't have any idea about judo class can be that sweet and super kilig!!!!

my wish list for this couple our....

1. Scatting or figure scatting of jota

2. Jin kyung dance or singing skills 

3. Jin kyung meets madtown members

4. Sweet out doors activity

5. Jota cooking skills

6. Sweet wedding photoshoot.

7. More skinships! 

8. Romantic dates!

9. More happy moments

10. Meet the parents!

can anyone continue my wish list for this couple? Hihihi

add some more yeah! Just for fun tho! Maybe our wish list will be grant soon.

11. Jinkyung coming to CKOTB to watch and support her husband

heheheheh it'd be lovely to watch all these! 

9 hours ago, prism2103 said:

im so addicted to seeing jota laughing silly & wgm's new blush face fits BE-AU-TI-FULLY with shy and ticklish feelings between these 2 new lovebirds. 

perhaps 3 is the magic number? i 1st encountered jjongah in episode 3. & now its happened again w jota & jinkyung thanks to their judo date in ep3. i must confess ive been pressing the replay button a litle harder than i should. good gosh the beginning of this new romance has alrdy got me hooked, i fervently hope the feelings between the 2 continue to bloom live and well. the way jota smiles ALL THE TIME, his muscular body & strength, boyish and manly charms, & most importantly his care for jinkyung *mad gush* doesnt cheekbones hurt? & i think its safe to say jinkyung is falling fast for jota too! ive seen jinkyung since her korea top model days and i like her straightforward and quirky kinda girl. jota & jinkyung match quite well. 

things id love to see: honeymoon, madtown and model frds houseparty, jota's beloved daddy or jinkyung's supportive fashionista mommy, jota serenade, jinkyung be jota's manager/stylist, etc. 

i can't wait to see how this relationship develops. at this rate, i might start streaming wgm live again :) 

160523 back to korea from japan 

160525 filming for cool kiz (biceps triceps, pecs, abs, omerged jota's muscles)  Via. MadTown_Info

16525 jota's daddy came to support son's match (fyi jota's dad is in his 40s & had jota very late, jota is maknae of an older noona and hyung, jota's dad is perhaps jota's #1 fan supporting him all throughout his life decisions & thus he has great respect and a close relationship w his dad)  내가매피다 @immadpi

Reveal hidden contents

Cjtw52gUoAANB-_.jpg

I m sorry but according to CKOTB judo series, jota's dad has him in his 40s n he is in his 60s now :)

10 hours ago, prism2103 said:

im so addicted to seeing jota laughing silly & wgm's new blush face fits BE-AU-TI-FULLY with shy and ticklish feelings between these 2 new lovebirds. 

perhaps 3 is the magic number? i 1st encountered jjongah in episode 3. & now its happened again w jota & jinkyung thanks to their judo date in ep3. i must confess ive been pressing the replay button a litle harder than i should. good gosh the beginning of this new romance has alrdy got me hooked, i fervently hope the feelings between the 2 continue to bloom live and well. the way jota smiles ALL THE TIME, his muscular body & strength, boyish and manly charms, & most importantly his care for jinkyung *mad gush* doesnt cheekbones hurt? & i think its safe to say jinkyung is falling fast for jota too! ive seen jinkyung since her korea top model days and i like her straightforward and quirky kinda girl. jota & jinkyung match quite well. 

things id love to see: honeymoon, madtown and model frds houseparty, jota's beloved daddy or jinkyung's supportive fashionista mommy, jota serenade, jinkyung be jota's manager/stylist, etc. 

i can't wait to see how this relationship develops. at this rate, i might start streaming wgm live again :) 

160523 back to korea from japan 

160525 filming for cool kiz (biceps triceps, pecs, abs, omerged jota's muscles)  Via. MadTown_Info

16525 jota's daddy came to support son's match (fyi jota's dad is in his 40s & had jota very late, jota is maknae of an older noona and hyung, jota's dad is perhaps jota's #1 fan supporting him all throughout his life decisions & thus he has great respect and a close relationship w his dad)  내가매피다 @immadpi

Reveal hidden contents

Cjtw52gUoAANB-_.jpg

I m sorry but according to CKOTB judo series, jota's dad has him in his 40s n he is in his 60s now :)

ckotb dad's visit. it s on 19.31 minutes mark.

that sang namja became a little son when his daddy around. he held his dad's hand wth both of his hand. when he won the game he got down on his knees n bowed to his dad . it s so touching...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhRK6-F6a_k&index=15&list=PLx-sQZQRRWK51AVoS0sg7yKVmTujh1R5A

Guest aabes0323

@JumeeTya that questionnaire/interview with Jota is really priceless. I respect him even more :wub: what a lucky gal to have him as a life partner

Guest prism2103

@mellynarifqi ah thx for correcting me twice, was going to edit it but u beat me to it :) yup his sweet loving daddy is almost triple his age while his hyung and noona are 3 or 6 yrs apart from him. (maybe that's why he knows his manners real well) i love it when a guy is respectful and full of manners

tbh ive gotten quite interested in jota. hes such an endearing person. he looks all muscular and strong but he has such innocence and sweet eye smiles. yet when u see him on cool kiz he has such tenacity and will.

to pass time until next ep. here's a little clip of joota overflowing hotness w athleticism good gosh he's so hawt. :3 run bae run indeed. 

Helloooo JoJin shippers... its been a while I didn't post something here. Just finished watching the subs last night at 1 am, and this couple made me smiling like crazy. 

About episode 3, I don't know whose idea was that, having date in Judo court, (the WGM PD or Jota himself) or whoever they are succeed brought Jota to his comfort zone. While Jin Kyung (as far as I see her) is one of quite fast in adapting the situations and they made the show was really fun. 

Did Jota asked Jin Kyung to call him "Oppa" (after they finished the lesson) again to get the feeling "how cute this sound of Oppa from my wife"? :blush::blush:

2 hours ago, khairunni said:

Helloooo JoJin shippers... its been a while I didn't post something here. Just finished watching the subs last night at 1 am, and this couple made me smiling like crazy. 

About episode 3, I don't know whose idea was that, having date in Judo court, (the WGM PD or Jota himself) or whoever they are succeed brought Jota to his comfort zone. While Jin Kyung (as far as I see her) is one of quite fast in adapting the situations and they made the show was really fun. 

Did Jota asked Jin Kyung to call him "Oppa" (after they finished the lesson) again to get the feeling "how cute this sound of Oppa from my wife"? :blush::blush:

I think jota told her to call him if any bad guys appear. So he will come n  resque her :)

And yes,jk is quite fast in adapting the situation. I applaud her for letting herself shows wht she feels. Whether she was happy  or got mad. He told her to pull the pinky when smone attack her but when she demonstrated attacking him,he threw her over his shoulder phuahaha she s cute when she complained it :wub:

And i notice it after several re run,in the last sholder throw,jota was resting on her back for a while after he threw her ;) sneaky hubby...but i like it:blush:

Hi everyone!

Glad that I'm back to soompi again, after Jjongah period (if some of you are from Jjongah tread, we must know each other, or maybe not, I'm sorry, lol).

Anyway, Jota been my fave since debut, he is kinda shy gentleman as I know. Like what he showed you on screen, he is athletic, HOT, but somehow like a little puppy in front of girls. Yes, he usually hard to speak informally with someone he just met, but SURPRISE!!! I don't expect he did it right away with Jinkyung. Either he's so comfort with Jinkyung or he must be really like her.

Jota has been paired with some girls before. I don't want to mention them here lol, but the only one that I need to say that really match with him is Jinkyung (applause to WGM PDnim).

As for Jinkyung, I have no idea abt her tbh. But she really makes a great impression to me on their very first episode. She's young, energetic, extrovert, somehow cute, somehow sexy then tell me how can I reject her as Jota's partner? No way.

I've been watching their episodes like 3255746898532 times lol. Can't wait to see them in next episode.

I know some about Jota's personality etc, will share with you guys later. I can do rough trans also, surely will share with you guys as well.

Anyway, nice to know you guys. Let's make friends :) I'm such a silent reader newbie in this thread, hope that I can share more here. 

welcome on board @1402miracle.... :grin:

Me too know about Jota but never give him much attention he deserve..

Now I will follow him like glue as much I follow my other OTP.. They give me the feel that I once had when i watch my OTP...

its the same..

n me too, watch their episode more than 50x times I think.. too addicted...

Lets be friend and share any new story about them together..

Hi everyone. Another jinkyungxjota shipper coming out here. :) i also haven't posted a while since the jjongah days (happy to see other jjongah shippers here ;)) but this couple has got me hooked that I can't help but break my silence.

Esp this last judo episode.. It was too epic. I can't even count how many times I've replayed it haha. They've taken over my life now (I realize even as I type this from my phone at work). I look forward to going home everyday just so I can watch them again loll.

Their chemistry is undeniable. And I love how their personalities are so dynamic. They both have reverse charms that keeps you wanting to see more of them. Not only do I love them as a couple but as people individually as well. They're both so charming and their dynamics has me hooked. (Well that and seeing Jota fawning over his wife like a lovesick fool XD)

I also lurk quite often at the dcinside we got married gallery. The reactions in Korean portal sites are also positive in general ( what can I say, love is universal haha). Just saw this post recently and it looks like Jota wore his ring on coolkiz: http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=married&no=1083802&page=1 (we know Jota, you belong to Jinkyung now lol).

So looking forward to their go kart racing date (though I'm not sure if it can top the epic that was Judo. I'll keep my expectations low loll). I will be continuing to replay their eps and spazzing til then ;).

wgm pd recent interview with osen,

I just translate (roughly) for jota and jinkyung part

201605300920774712_574b8a86f3a19.jpg

what is jota & jinkyung couple charms ?

this couple is like a white paper because they are unpredictable so it makes more interesting. it was a couple who we expected a lot and want to show it soon. of course, there are some people who are worried because these cast has low public recognition but I can confidently say this couple have their own fresh charm and  can make you  smile. Please take your time and just wait and see.

there is a reason to choose jota & jinkyung

for jinkyung, she is pure but so honest and firm confidence and more bold than the other 20's her peers. for jota, before meet jota there's not much information about him but as soon as we meet he give a  good impression and his freshness was resembles with jinkyung just came up. they seemed to be a good fit. of course there some people who worried what kind of marriage story that we cast members in their early 20's but with thought and culture that already existed we can do marriage for that age group. spouse doesn't always means just lover. but also can be a friend and family, and to show combination of these three story (lover, friend and family) I think this couple was born.

source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110425532

Wow Jota wearing the couple ring during CKOTB filming seems like he's telling everyone that he's taken LOL. This guy really left me a great impression. 

jotabb_zpslkgklvbx.jpg

(photo cr. jongjin_wgm IG)

Jinkyung-ah~~ are you watching? :wub:

Guest aabes0323

somehow I see Jota is very serious about his participation in any variety shows. He performed well as an athlete, and he regard WGM not just a dating game but making it like a real thing, meaning being tied down or married to a beautiful someone. Wonder if his hyungs in CKOTB would tease him on the show. I hope JK could watch his game, it would be nice to see even in BTS coz they are from different TV stations.

Archived