[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

Is anyone here knows bout JK's past story?

Spoiler

story about jinkyung and her ex boyfriend (rapper genius nochang- if you a fan of monsta x you might know him through no mercy). maybe some of you know about this story. you can read the story here http://girigiriboy.t...-new-instagram.

Note: if you find my post was uncomfortable or irrelevant I'll delete this post :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, elstar said:

Wow Jota wearing the couple ring during CKOTB filming seems like he's telling everyone that he's taken LOL. This guy really left me a great impression. 

Jinkyung-ah~~ are you watching? :wub:

LOL thats so nice, i wonder if shes also wearing it outside filming

Instead of the star ring that she wore (before he gifted to her lol)

9dwzHkv.jpg?1

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aabes0323

@MiAmour I think at some point of time fans will sure dig something of JK's or Jota's past. People are born with inquisitive minds LOL!! That's why they are the past since both JK and Jota are moving forward with their lives now. We always take things as a life learning lessons so we would not repeat the same mistakes. Both of them are young and there are so much to learn. But as long as there are people who would support these two no matter what, I think they are able to overcome their problems. 

@sitih I haven't watched it yet, but yes he's a cutie :wub: keke

On another note, anyone else notice the sharp contrast between when Jota was doing judo for real vs. when he was doing it with Jinkyung? 

osUkiEz.jpg

So serious... intimidating... but hawt :phew:

vs.

0i0KtKo.png

Wife-babo whose eyes have disappeared...kkk. Jota-ya can you even see?

I love his smile though... notice he has a snaggle tooth... which I find adorable haha.

That's it for my fangirl-noona mode for tonight. XD

15 minutes ago, aabes0323 said:

@MiAmour I think at some point of time fans will sure dig something of JK's or Jota's past. People are born with inquisitive minds LOL!! That's why they are the past since both JK and Jota are moving forward with their lives now. We always take things as a life learning lessons so we would not repeat the same mistakes. Both of them are young and there are so much to learn. But as long as there are people who would support these two no matter what, I think they are able to overcome their problems. 

Yeah i know guess ur right, somehow I feel we shouldn't mix reality with the show.  What ever happens in real life is apart from what happens in the show which is like a bubble.   :blush:

@snowapple You seriously are the best for starting this thread. Ahhhk im super excited and only 3 eps in and im inlove with this couple... ahhh especially for jinkyung the gorgeous youngster and her personality. Its been a while WGM but im glad they have these cuties xo ohhh im so thankful to all who post. Lets sail this one till wherever. Lol

On Monday, May 30, 2016 at 5:02 PM, kazu-id said:

The cutest part for me is when Jinkyung said 'you are a player,  aren't you?' and Jota said I'm not

That kind of laughter was the one I saw when he was with his father in Kidz on the block..

And him turning to the other said to flap his uniform cause it's too hot...look at Jinkyung's smile. She must be thinking that Jota is so cute.

Omg That was the part yhat make me choke... she is just too cool and he is just adorablyManly. This couple has got my saturdays booked. That laugh and his straight away no im not had me in stitches lol

7 hours ago, elstar said:

Wow Jota wearing the couple ring during CKOTB filming seems like he's telling everyone that he's taken LOL. This guy really left me a great impression. 

(photo cr. jongjin_wgm IG)

Jinkyung-ah~~ are you watching? :wub:

As I took my attention to his ring, I can't help to see his puffy cheeks while eating.

Jota is known to eat a lot, I mean A LOT.

Jinkyung needs to take care of his meal as well. Lol.

Thank you for the pics as well.

Another pics of Jota and his ring.

The ring was small but brightly shine >__<

3690545221_151adbad_downloadfile_zpsdy9q

BONUS!

Found this at gallery. This is what happened at Madtown Fansign.

This is a proof that Jota is a true gentleman.

jota%20fansign_zpseeaydz4u.jpg

PS: Anyone can help me how to put spoiler here? Thank you!

Hi guys!!!

Wow, I haven't been here for days and when I came back, there's many new news: JK's ex-bf and Jota wears couple ring >.,<

These days I replay a lot Ep 3, and feel like dying for waiting everyday >"<. I really wonder who will win the car race and what is her/his wish. Seems like we have many things to look forward >v<.

Btw, can someone teach me how to emble/add picture from Instagram or video from Youtube to Soompi? I left this forum too long that when I came back, everythins is more modern and I am out of fashion haha

Guest aabes0323
1 hour ago, tsunami.kiss said:

Hi guys!!!

Wow, I haven't been here for days and when I came back, there's many new news: JK's ex-bf and Jota wears couple ring >.,<

These days I replay a lot Ep 3, and feel like dying for waiting everyday >"<. I really wonder who will win the car race and what is her/his wish. Seems like we have many things to look forward >v<.

Btw, can someone teach me how to emble/add picture from Instagram or video from Youtube to Soompi? I left this forum too long that when I came back, everythins is more modern and I am out of fashion haha

copy the url of the video or IG , paste it here then hit enter, it'll automatically show here

@1402miracle thanks for the pictures...Last night's episode of CKOTB was great. They played well though luck was not on their side. LOL!! did he sit on coach's lap? Next week will be Busan episode. How I wish JK is there too to meet his family... wishful thinking!!

On 30/05/2016 at 0:45 PM, AidaA said:

Annyeong i'm back here in soompi thread because of jota and jin kyung!!! Aigoo!!! That judo class tho! I don't have any idea about judo class can be that sweet and super kilig!!!!

my wish list for this couple our....

1. Scatting or figure scatting of jota

2. Jin kyung dance or singing skills 

3. Jin kyung meets madtown members

4. Sweet out doors activity

5. Jota cooking skills

6. Sweet wedding photoshoot.

7. More skinships! 

8. Romantic dates!

9. More happy moments

10. Meet the parents!

can anyone continue my wish list for this couple? Hihihi

add some more yeah! Just for fun tho! Maybe our wish list will be grant soon.

i wish to see them on the runaway together... they'll surely rock it! :heart: 

@Nanahady except for his audition,   i've stop watching jota's clips in CKOTB  ... the matches are so intense .... they overwhelm me ....

may i also ask help from sunbaenims here....  err... how do i do multi quote? :blush:

1 hour ago, aabes0323 said:

copy the url of the video or IG , paste it here then hit enter, it'll automatically show here

@1402miracle just click spoiler button (eye button) on comment box.

@tsunami kiss copy paste the link

how can you not falling for him good looking, cute, flawless body, great cooking skill, a hard working person and his good manners are just perfect !!

@aabes0323  @sitih Oh wow!!! I had never imaged that it could be so easy haha >v<. I even tried all the link bar then emble bar LoL. Thanks a lot friends! :heart:.

I have found a part that Jin Kyung sang "Take a bow" of Rihanna when she was 15. Her voice and her English amazed me. Do you think that she has a potential talent? :P

@doremisol – i LOL at that moment too.

Wifey wanted hubby to act as villain, but hubby was just happy being the loverboy... :grin:

@JumeeTya – i love how jinkyung caught jota (playfully) .... that was EPIC!   :sweatingbullets:

@prism2103 – hi! U may not know me but i've seen u A LOT during jjongah days....

TFS jota's airport pic and filming of cool kiz ... that well sculpted bod is to die for....:blush:

i am so looking forward to see both him and jinkyung in a beachwear.... not neccessarily in bikinis btw... that will be too much for me....

glad to see more ppl coming out to post in this thread...  nice!

28 minutes ago, tsunami.kiss said:

@aabes0323 Oh wow!!! I had never imaged that it could be so easy haha >v<. I even tried all the link bar then emble bar LoL. Thanks a lot friend! :heart:.

I have found a part that Jin Kyung sang "Take a bow" of Rihanna when she was 15. Her voice and her English amazed me. Do you think that she has a potential talent? :P

Wow you found that. Awww super cute. Im sure she has potential and how loveable does she look all shy watching herself sing lol ahh this couple is seriously making my heart flutter lol good job with the posts. Love it.

Guest aabes0323

@tsunami.kiss can I expect more lovely videos shared by you?? :D 

JK has grown so much, more mature and prettier... she has that confidence even at a very young age, to use her talent in a positive way. 

@JummeeTya - tks to your interview list, ppl like me who do not know much/at all abt jota, are able to appreciate him even more.

See how he puts his group first rather than himself in recognition.

But looking at his hard work at Cool Kiz, DT, LOTJ etc for sure he is gaining all the attentions,

am so happy for him.... JOTA Hwaiting!

hmm ... innocent, sexy and cute ... doesn't that spelled jinkyung...?   hahahahaha

no wonder he was so hyper.... :P

@1402miracle – another jjongah shipper yeah?

Hope to see you share more abt jota, cz i know ..... nothing abt him... :sweatingbullets:

@neome – am so glad to know that uri couple managed to draw positive feedback for themselves back in their home country.

@sitih - thank you so much for the translation.

PDnim is daebak!

Oh how he believes in jota/jinkyung pairing .... thank you pdnim... love you!  :lol:

Archived