[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@elstar i know... i feel you, girl!! i want him to stop staring at her like that and start staring at me instead, kekekekek..... #justkidding:P

@tsunami.kiss welcome to this ship!! and you know how to make an entrance, right?!? those picture you shared just killing me:D Well, like i said last week i must prepare with oxygen tank to watch today episode. 

They exchage ring already?? OMO!! dont know who provide the ring but its good sign... they're marking their territory.. 

But with so many teasers of their second meeting i'm afraid it will be splited into 2 episodes... because i cant handle the waiting :tears:

Thanks guys for the comment haha, actually I did some fanwork about our lovely couple xD. I think I will prepare some bags of blood for the Ep today haha.

This is for our lovely Jin Kyungie <3

13220963_1618524491803837_59019842467549

WARNING: BE CAREFUL, YOU MIGHT BE KILLED BY THEIR SEXIENESS :">

Spoiler

13245410_1618058748517078_47694147148203

Their expressions are  the same, aren't they? xD

Credit: as on pic. Plz don't take out without credit, thanks so much :D

1 hour more but seems like I can't wait >"<

@tsunami.kiss what have you done to us?? :w00t: Jingkyung is very professional in her modeling work. I don't see a 20 year-old newbie but someone who has been in this line for a long time. Going on a live streaming mode now.. hope they will be the first to come out. 

@MJza, Yeah, the world stop turning when I was watching them.This ep. made my heart flutter a million times. Omg, Jota knows how to melt a girls heart. He did it many times already from the previous eps and now he did it again when he gave the ring to Jin Kyung. Omg, JK was surprised and smitten at the same time. Who wouldn't, right? I did. Jota is killing me softly with his charm and shyness. hehe Jota, pls, you're torturing me and Jin Kyung. keke

So the present is COUPLE RING!

Omg Jota is really a man! They look comfortable with each other. (I love how Jota makes his wife blushing :blush: hehe) 

And I can see the love in their eyes.. :wub: 

"I'll only see you" :wub:

image%201_zpshuinsoiw.jpeg

Today's ep made me sooooo satisfied xD. 

You know what? The man who easily conquests woman's heart, actually isn't Casanova or Play boy type, that's who may looks shy and timid. But once he attacks you with his sincerity, you will never can win over TvT

Haha today Jota will have new nick-name: a wife-babo :P. Just see how silly his face is when he smiles with Jin Kyung :)))

@MJza I only have the preview for next week :P. In case you need it, I uploaded it here ^^~ 

Jota x Jin Kyung + Ddong Couple Preview

just finished watching it !! how can you not smile ear to ear like a fool while watching them :wub::wub:. k-netz responses to this couple also so good.

201605281723774499_574955e415533_99_2016

1. (+129 -1) rather than eric nam, jota has more new feeling (character) ? when (he) gave the ring why it so cool

2. (+117 -3) ahhhh ... watching it while just lie down and sit right away when they appear

3. (+106 -1) putting the ring into  (her) palm, and say it's yours ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 엄마야...

4. (+98 -1) lately watching wgm just for this one, while flipping channel tv and just tune in @-_-@

5. (+80 -1) there is a reason why he is a winner of the national judo competition so jealous

source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003327222

Rough trans:

Jota: We have to protect pur own body..so I'll teach you how to defend yourself 
Jinkyung: Okay
Jota: This is...aih
Jinkyung: why? 
Jota: Bad people won't come to you and attack close like this.
Jinkyung: How will they come this close? 
Jota: I know right..they usually come from behind like this.
Jinkyung: okay..please come, I'll walk
Jota: (laughing)
Jinkyung: Why didn't u attack me?
Jota: The way u walk is so...
Jinkyung: I was walking naturally 
Jota: That was totally not natural
Jinkyung: sorry..okay okay...(walks like a model)
Jota: This isn't runway.. why are u walking like a model.
Jinkyung: it's work disease (has been working as a model for 5 years..so naturally walk like a model every where). I'll do it for real now
Jota: I came and hold you like this. Human's little finger is the weakest, so you need to un-clasped it first. 
Jinkyung: (trying to let go of his finger like a gf playing with his bf hands)
Jota: (laughing) why are u doing it in a cute way?...are going to be like "please let me go" and do that? 
Jinkyung :I don't have energy..it will be frightening. When should I do it? (totally embarrassed).........okay oppa try walking a the victim.
Jota: (walks)
Jinkyung: then you will be grabbed like this.
Jota: then I'm gonna throw him like this.
Jinkyung: wah..when I was the victim u told me to grab his little finger. But when u are the victim you use eobochigi (shoulder throw).
Jota: because I know how to do it.
Jinkyung: I'll use eobochigi as well
Jota: I see
Jinkyung: do it for real, okay..so I can feel it.
Jota: Alright.. (hug her from behind) 
Jinkyung: (startled) oppa..don't make it too real.
Jota: why why
Jinkyung: just like we did before..don't be too immersed in uour role, ok?
Jota: (turning red) 

So one of the reasons of this judo lesson is bcuz he wants to show her his manly side since he couldnt act like a man by driving last time.. (sorry if i'm wrong) 

And jikyung kept praising him during interview saying he looks cool he's really good he's manly etc. Goodjob Jota!!! ;)

Archived