[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

2 hours ago, AidaA said:

Annyeong i'm back here in soompi thread because of jota and jin kyung!!! Aigoo!!! That judo class tho! I don't have any idea about judo class can be that sweet and super kilig!!!!

my wish list for this couple our....

1. Scatting or figure scatting of jota

can anyone continue my wish list for this couple? Hihihi

add some more yeah! Just for fun tho! Maybe our wish list will be grant soon.

Sweet/Romantic Honeymoon for me....

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JT: If there is a pervert, call me.

JK: Okay..I'll do that.

MEANS THEY HAVE EACH OTHER'S NUMBER, HUH

11 minutes ago, JumeeTya said:

Sweet/Romantic Honeymoon for me....

Have Jonghwa Jr HUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

#runaway# :D 

I still cannot get over his reaction to her saying " oppa don't act what's in your mind" she wanted him to act like a professional harasser but jotassi gave her a firm back hug instead :wub: the reaction he gave us upon her comment  is just priceless.....it made crack up laughing it was like "Oooh waiiit waiiit she's able to read my mind" and then his back hit the wall however he couldn't belive what she said so he slaped his face with both of his hands and was like :dizzy: hhhhhh that was so entertaining and veeery funny to watch 

2 hours ago, kazu-id said:

I noticed that Korean citizens love every Busan man who comes to WGM

First YongHwa

Then came Jonghyun 

And now Jonghwa 

No wonder Busan is famous for manly men. Busan sang namja :D 

Let's not forget Jang Wooyoung (2PM), he's from Busan too...

And about the backhug... I need to give my all thumbs up to Jinkyung, because instead being taken aback or flustered with Jota's back hug, she slap his arm and gave "don't do what you want to do" comment.... and yes she knocked him out again, Jota only can LOL-ing with his ultimate red face...  Bwahahahahah!!:lol:

The cutest part for me is when Jinkyung said 'you are a player,  aren't you?' and Jota said I'm not

That kind of laughter was the one I saw when he was with his father in Kidz on the block..

And him turning to the other said to flap his uniform cause it's too hot...look at Jinkyung's smile. She must be thinking that Jota is so cute.

18 hours ago, aabes0323 said:

@MiAmour Jota doesn't have personal IG. Madtown has official IG & twitter =  madtown_camp

Anyway, I saw Jota in Cool Kiz when his father came to see his match. Now I know why he is very well mannered, homely and yet manly. This maknae of the family really got lots of love and support from his Dad. I hope one day he gets to bring his young bride to meet his family in Busan. 

yes, saw that clip too.

it's so touching to see the beautiful bond shared btwn father and son.   and looks like jota has his dad good looks.

also saw a clip of Jinkyung's mom who is into fashion (i hope she is still since the clip is an old one)

it would be nice if this couple is able to meet both sets of parents...

@kazu-id  Busan men are JANG ...  :heart:

they first met on may 2nd, usually wgm has two weeks off to the next filming.  if their 2nd meeting was on may 16th,so supposedly today is their 3rd meeting. OMOOOOOO.....why i am blushing just bcos thinking about their meeting today....:blush::blush:

borrowing @SnowApple  gifs (they're daebak btw..):thumbsup:

gosh ... look  how close they were... his sweaty chest plastered on her back.... 

well.... excuse me for thinking like this only ...:blush:

N6aXi33.gif

anw,  does anyone know whats written in that list that jota prepared for jinkyung?

did he managed to teach her ALL of it...?

Currently back track Jota judo episode.. and Notice his eyes sparkle every time he on the Judo mat..

I did follow every sport in Cool Kidz but never give Jota much attention....

Jota mian.. Nonna will follow you closely now.. :love::grin:

11 minutes ago, jj1106 said:

@kazu-id are u looking for their  WGM cuts or jota's CKOTB cuts, chingu?

@Nanahady,  since u said it, i'll go watch those clips again and making sure i'll FOCUS on jota too...  :grin:

WGM cut Jj...full segment of them ep 3. Do you have the link?  I can't download the one in kshowdaily. 

8 hours ago, kazu-id said:

I noticed that Korean citizens love every Busan man who comes to WGM

First YongHwa

Then came Jonghyun 

And now Jonghwa 

No wonder Busan is famous for manly men. Busan sang namja :D 

Me too so biased toward Busan namja(s) :wub:

and those listed men have shown their sincerity in WGM and gave their all for the co-partners ! and ori Jota seems to be the same if not more !:sweatingbullets::lol:

Guest prism2103

im so addicted to seeing jota laughing silly & wgm's new blush face fits BE-AU-TI-FULLY with shy and ticklish feelings between these 2 new lovebirds. 

perhaps 3 is the magic number? i 1st encountered jjongah in episode 3. & now its happened again w jota & jinkyung thanks to their judo date in ep3. i must confess ive been pressing the replay button a litle harder than i should. good gosh the beginning of this new romance has alrdy got me hooked, i fervently hope the feelings between the 2 continue to bloom live and well. the way jota smiles ALL THE TIME, his muscular body & strength, boyish and manly charms, & most importantly his care for jinkyung *mad gush* doesnt cheekbones hurt? & i think its safe to say jinkyung is falling fast for jota too! ive seen jinkyung since her korea top model days and i like her straightforward and quirky kinda girl. jota & jinkyung match quite well. 

things id love to see: honeymoon, madtown and model frds houseparty, jota's beloved daddy or jinkyung's supportive fashionista mommy, jota serenade, jinkyung be jota's manager/stylist, etc. 

i can't wait to see how this relationship develops. at this rate, i might start streaming wgm live again :) 

160523 back to korea from japan 

CjJam6SWkAISnzz.jpg

160525 filming for cool kiz (biceps triceps, pecs, abs, omerged jota's muscles)  Via. MadTown_Info

CjTcraxUUAEAdJ1.jpg

160525 jota's daddy came to support son's match (fyi jota's dad is in his 60s & had jota very late, jota is maknae of an older noona and hyung, jota's dad is perhaps jota's #1 fan supporting him all throughout his life decisions & thus he has great respect and a close relationship w his dad)  내가매피다 @immadpi

Cjtw52gUoAANB-_.jpg

Watching ep 3 again and again..I'm starting to dislike misun...she said if her child were so in love like Jota..she will have a hard time. Their unimportant comments and remarks are starting to irritate me. And how the guys always complain about Jota's body..

It's judo for pete sake...ofc the uniform will keep loosing. They are too jealous of Jota's body hahahaha....

Watching ep 3 again and again..I'm starting to dislike misun...she said if her child were so in love like Jota..she will have a hard time. Their unimportant comments and remarks are starting to irritate me. And how the guys always complain about Jota's body..

It's judo for pete sake...ofc the uniform will keep loosing. They are too jealous of Jota's body hahahaha....

Guest aabes0323

@prism2103 I like how his dad's eyes lit up when he watch his son at the game. He is really proud of his son.

@kazu-id I understand you. Sometimes I wish I could mute the video whenever the panel start talking, they are a bit too loud for me and I couldn't hear the couple's talking. WGM should edit that, sometimes the panel segment is taking so much time compared to the couple scenes.Plus the minion captions is filling up the screen... :(:angry:

Archived