[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

Guest aabes0323
9 hours ago, doremisol said:

@aabes0323 how did you find it ?? Wooaah  대다나다 너 !;) if only i can find its eng edition :confounded:

Since the TV station is quite strict about non-sponsored items, jota had to remove the cover of the book but still the title is printed on the book. I tried to look it up too but no english version. Anyway, wonder if this is also his favorite author. 

***I already updated the info on this book... I think he likes reading mystery books and Keigo Hirashino is one of his favorite authors ... I was browsing through his videos from Cool Kidz and one of the episodes showing the guys visited his house... so he was reading another book by the same author and the title is "Laplace's Witch"

2SVvfeb.jpg

fynyA55.jpg

pic credit to owner

https://youtu.be/u7mUoVf-4Eo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The recently episode made my jaw drooped ..how so manly he is!..it seems his promise is not just his speech out but he took action as he said as well and made me proud of him..What a lucky girl you are, Jin khyung ah!! As they have many things in common so i think they can sync their understanding and feeling to each other faster...regarding next ep on next week, i think i have to prepare something to clean my nosebleed from Judo scene..:D:D how fast Jota lift his wife up without any shyness and hesitate! but i think it's a good signal to show how they are comfortable to each other now..So exciting for me to looking forward to watch the episode :wub::wub:

On 18/5/2559 at 5:17 AM, kazu-id said:

Hi.....are u a jjongah fans too? Hahha me too..i loved them. That's whay I love Jinkyung personality...so easy-going and seems to be so friendly. This episode, there are many times when I felt like she is older than him cause she took initiative many times hahaha. But I'm looking forward to see how Jota will make him feel lile a princess. 

I wonder how Kangjun react lol..did u watch law of the jungle? Ther bromance is no joke

Me too me too !!!! Aarrgghhh....I need Jota's DNA... To clone him for myself :D

hahaha...so i think Cloning Jota will walk around the world surely!!! because he became to national husband/ideal husband now:D:D:wub:

LOL....under cooked rice....it could have been cyanide and he would have said it tasted good.

Looking forward to Jota meeting her friends...if they are all bold and straightforward as she is...poor Jota

Warshoe

I wanna join the Line Group chat. I need  fellow shippers for me to express how elated I am with this couple. I just keep on replaying these scenes:

-jota dropping off the formality; hammering with bare hands; jinkyung response when she finished changing clothes (cute); bouquet of flowers; jota's cuteness when smiling, covering his face and stamping of feet; assisting jinkyung going up from the stream ahhhh, there are just too many, better replay the whole episodes. I hope the shippers increase in number. Till nest week....ciao!

I like the way jinkyung teased jota about can she read the letter loudly and love his reaction with that shy smile and the letter tho make me 심쿵~:wub::wub:. seriously jota is a husband material indeed !!

love the panelists reaction too :lol::lol: (exactly me while watching this) %BF%EC%B8%AE_%B0%E1%C8%A5%C7%DF%BE%EE%BF

Count me in guys, i like both JOTA and JINKYUNG!!! :)  I happen to read an article about them and them being a new WGM Couple so i decided to check out their first episode and I love them from the start.  Watching them is like a breath of fresh air and i love their sincerity.  I will support them till the end of their journey in WGM. :)  

This couple made me comeback to watch WGM again after a long hiatus since my favorite couple (SoLim) ended their run.  I loved Jota's shyness and JinKyung bubbly personality. :)

Hope to spazz with you guys in the coming days. :) Excited for the next episode - - - which is the JUDO Episode because there is a lot of skinship going on. :)

On May 24, 2016 at 1:14 AM, badethcarpio said:

That was so funny chinggu! @elstar

Another convo that made me laugh was:

Jinkyung: What style do you like?

Jota: Casual style. Just like yours.

Jinkyung: Are you sure it's not ME that you like?

Keke. This got me rolling on the floor laughing :grin:

Kekekekeke then both became shyyyy. Pabo :wub:

Guest aabes0323

@sitih thanks for sharing the baby picture... Jinkyung is they type who will grow on you. She is bubbly but NOT annoying. What works for me is that they treat this partnership like a real relationship. Both putting effort preparing something special for their partner. I really like that since I am also a baker, preparing a home baked cookies means so much to the one receiving them. So much to look forward to with them.. It would be a riot if they start having their own house :D 

Our hype routines:

Thursday:  when the preview news and pics come out,,that's the start.

Friday : we will stared at those pics while waiting for the following day

Saturday afternoon: we will literally jumping up and down, biting our pillow, hitting our friends, smile to ourselves, squealing like a walrus (it's me :D)  and assaulting replay button on raw videos (or any other fangirling disease available out there)

Archived