[Weekend Drama 2016] Laurel Tree Tailors 월계수양복점신사들 ~ Starring Cha In Pyo, Ra Mi Ran ~

tikamacika

43 minutes ago, peggygordon said:

Do you notice LDG n JYH coat? Just like a couple. Can't hardly wait for another good newa from this couple :heart:

Thanks a lot for your pics :) .. yes, it's the first thing I noticed ... they look like a real couple .. :heart: where is Mr. Cha In Pyo? I didn't see him in those pics.

@luvsdramas thank you for the above wrap-up party pics .. Jo Yoon Hee is very beautiful .. so stylish, like an artist. I love her.:wub:

Lee Dong Gun is handsome and so young. The actress who played DS is very beautiful too. I will miss them all.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 52:

- Loved the “battle” between the husbands and wives. I love how the 3 couples at the Lee household have bonded together as one happy family, looking out and caring for each other.

- So liking SN now, and how she rallied behind DS and YS.  She’s still feisty but a lot calmer. Funny how DJ told SN and DS not to put ideas into YS’ head.

- So liked how HS defended YS to HJ… now even HS has seen for himself why DJ fell in love with YS.

- YS/JYH  looked so alluring in her pink dress, which brings me to shipping matters :D Fellow DJ-YS / LDG-JYH shippers, maybe you’ve already seen the pic from LDG’s 2nd guesting (when they co-DJ'ed) on JYH’s radio show? Sorry, I don't know how to post pics but you can find it on this link:

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/joyoonhee/

Credit to: linawaty.oeij IG

How could you not hope that there’s something going on between them when they look so close now? Even their computer screens are overlapping!

Thanks to all who have posted pics and videos of our couple!

@hibiscus23 welcome on board .. it's better late than never :D that hospital scene caused many chingus here to flip a table hahaha. we were really frustrated with the writer.  Please come and join us this weekend to celebrate the final episode together and I think every couple will live happily ever after. :heart:

@valzki @pimsucre thx for the warm welcome! yes indeed better late than never :) omg me too i almost banged on my comp last nite watching that scene where she refused to go home with DJ, i thot what is she thinking? hahaha i sure will join u guys this w/end altho i wldnt want this drama to end hahaha! oh that wld be nice if every one of them will live happily ever after! one of the characters we shld admire is haraboji, he's just v kind like DJ i guess he got his kind heart from him! it was so nice though for their eomma to yield & granted them her blessings! i wonder if LDG & JYH will develop some kind of attraction off cam? they look good together! i've been a fan of LDG since lovers in paris drama & he never ceased to amaze me with his acting! both him & JYH really gave their all in this drama, some of her scenes really made me teary - that's one of the things i admire about this drama, it's like a combination of everything, sadness, laughter, happiness etc. I guess it would be greedy of me to wish of a sequel but if ever, we wld like to see more of them with their babies right? oh sorry i talked too much now but will be back later.

hello to ev.one here & thx for sharing so many good photos etc @luvsdramas for the wrap up vids photos :)

have to add this after the above as i read that you guys likewise wants to see some romantic moments with the OTP here but they're kinda stingy aren't they? arghh also if it's one of those kdramas who's ending will be rushed that's so sad! anyway i just wanna share w/u chingus here that i'm gg to do my best to catch up with your watching this since i'm already on epis 49, i had to hit the sack last nite almost midnight till my eyes cldnt take it anymore but i still had the urge to go on LOL! so before this w/end comes, i'll be uptodate yeyyy OMG i'm one of those who really apprec hearing them call ea other 'YEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBOOOOO" HAHAHAHA

SEE u guys soon!

I just have a few thoughts re: 51-52.

Tae Yang and Hyo Won are sickeningly cute. I think the reason why viewers can ship them is that their love is so pure for each other. They really did sincerely fall in love and showed it to each other throughout the drama. It was fulfilling to finally see them tie the knot. 

I sincerely hope that Dong Sook learns to let her husband lead. One thing I really love about Tae Pyung is how smart and intuitive he is. He always catches on to things before everyone else. Anytime Dong Sook gets too involved, everything turns into a big mess.

Sam Do and Chicken lady have grown on me. I couldn't stand her at first. But I like how the writers now play on her strengths. She is a hard worker, a great businesswoman, and she fights to protect those she loves. I also enjoy watching Sam Do dote on her now.

Hyo Sang doesn't realize it, but working at Wolgyesu is going to give him more credit and experience than he every would've gotten at Meesa. When he goes back, he will actually be able to do his job and not try and feel his way like he was doing before. Ji Yun is okay. Nothing about her character draws me in. I am glad she listened to Tae Yang and took her self back to her husband, because had she left him, everyone would've known that she was a gold digger. 

Dong Jin and Yun Shil have really gotten close. I love the chemistry and the love flowing between them. These actors have developed really well, because I didn't feel anything between them at first. I want them to have lots of happiness. I am happy that Dong Jin understands how bruised his wife was before they met, and I love how he puts in effort to make up with her or make her feel comfortable and secure.

Hyo Joo...........*sigh*.......... I still don't see it for her. I don't pity her, I don't feel sorry for her, none of that. I feel like she is a pabo! She has convinced herself that it was okay for her to be mean and cut people off because her evil stepmother stole her father away from her mother..blah, blah, blah. But turns out her mom set all of that up cause she knew she didn't have long to live. Although this is what I don't understand. How can she hold this grudge against her stepmother all of these years, but put her father up on a pedestal? It takes two to tango. Her father was the one getting it on with another woman, while his wife was dying! :o As far as her so-called love for Dong Jin, it is too little, too late. You have to appreciate people while you have them, they are not promised to you forever anyway. Looking forward to these final two episodes.

woah thx @gowolgyesu for the instagram, i hope these two will date :) i like both of them! right it's hard not to think i agree that there's nothing gg on hahaha she seems v sweet on/off cam and JDG needs a good woman like her, i first saw her in the scandal drama n liked her there too, she's a great actress! we need them to be more affectionate in the last few episodes guys, agree? :)

chingoos got so excited that i'm uptodate with this drama, just finished epis 51, i may be wrong but i think GP was honest in loving NYS and glad that he finally came to his senses in letting his feelings for her go, that's one credit for him :) ahhh DJ is such a sweet person & so u/standing just like his father for letting them meet for the last time! i can't help but laugh when MHS is now an intern being trained by SD, like i said b4 this drama absolutely is not limited to anything, there's laughter, sadness, etc.

countdown to this w/end for the ending but i feel i am missing it already! :(

see u guys soon! :heart:

i came across this vid fr YT hope it's not a dup here! these kids are so cute

not sure if you chingoos got this vid here of our fave drama cr: YT (KBS World)

am editing this to add that while watching some of the segments found out that our Donggun is already dating a younger woman? so no chance for our Yoon? arghh i remember when donggun used to date his co star in one of the dramas 18 is the title something, i think her name is han ji hye or similar but now she's married N they broke up of course.

11 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

am editing this to add that while watching some of the segments found out that our Donggun is already dating a younger woman? so no chance for our Yoon? arghh i remember when donggun used to date his co star in one of the dramas 18 is the title something, i think her name is han ji hye or similar but now she's married N they broke up of course.

Sorry to cut your post but don't worry as this was filmed at the start of the drama where LDG was still dating Jiyeon.. They have since broken up in December and I seems to have read a few other online articles that he is rumored to be seeing our JYH.. Nothing is confirmed yet but let's keep our fingers and toes crossed!

50 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Sorry to cut your post but don't worry as this was filmed at the start of the drama where LDG was still dating Jiyeon.. They have since broken up in December and I seems to have read a few other online articles that he is rumored to be seeing our JYH.. Nothing is confirmed yet but let's keep our fingers and toes crossed!

@effyisme Oh no need to apologize chingoo woah that's gr8 news, i didn't realize he broke up with Jiyeon, btw i nvr heard nor knew about her but is she a singer or actress? ahhhh really rumored to be seeing our JYH? woah that's really nice to hear, let's hope the rumor becomes a reality! Our JYH seems level-headed, sweet and we really want our LDG to find a nice girl for him! :) thx for the info, i hvnt seen the vids i posted till this a.m. hence i had no idea what's the latest on them off cam! hahaha let's keep our fingers and as you said toes crossed :)

47 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Dear @effyisme can you please post a link of those articles? :) WOW I'm really excited what makes them think that they'd be dating ummm :wub: And start from today I will practice curling my toes so I can make them cross properly hahaha :D

5 minutes ago, pimsucre said:

Dear @effyisme can you please post a link of those articles? :) WOW I'm really excited what makes them think that they'd be dating ummm :wub: And start from today I will practice curling my toes so I can make them cross properly hahaha :D

I am praying really hard for our couple too! the sources I read from is from another foreign website which I think gotten their news from other websites.  They seem to say that LDG broke up with JY because he fell out of love with JY and fell in love with JYH.  Many are also commenting on their couple dressing at the wrap up party from similar coat to both wearing jeans... There are also comments that netizens are rooting for this couple as they feel that JYH is more compatible and suitable for LDG... Many are also commenting that both looked too comfy for words off screen and seems touchy with each other as well.. :wub:

Having said much I really hope they will date for real as it will be a dream come true for all shippers!

4 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I am praying really hard for our couple too! the sources I read from is from another foreign website which I think gotten their news from other websites.  They seem to say that LDG broke up with JY because he fell out of love with JY and fell in love with JYH.  Many are also commenting on their couple dressing at the wrap up party from similar coat to both wearing jeans... There are also comments that netizens are rooting for this couple as they feel that JYH is more compatible and suitable for LDG... Many are also commenting that both looked too comfy for words off screen and seems touchy with each other as well.. :wub:

Having said much I really hope they will date for real as it will be a dream come true for all shippers!

wow let's hope it's true, i really like her for LDG :) i came across the artic of LDG/TJ's break up from this link:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/01/lee-dong-gun-t-aras-jiyeon-reportedly-ended-relationship/

chingoos i just stumbled upon this article & it mentioned about JYH, here's the link:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/02/lee-dong-gun-explains-their-busy.html

i saw some of the pix with Tara and am not saying this bc we're rooting for our JYH but i think LDG will really be in good hands with our JYH :) so LDG met Jiyeon while doing the film Encounter so this time our LDG met our JYH , then he broke up just this month so you chingoos do the math, during this lengthy shooting of our fave drama, something must've sparked w/these two...agree? i think so! working for such long hours, weeks, months you kinda get to know ea other so guys fingers crossed and as @effyisme said not only fingers but toes as well and @pimsucre curl the toes hahaha let's pray about this. They are a match made in heaven! :)

1 hour ago, hibiscus23 said:

chingoos i just stumbled upon this article & it mentioned about JYH, here's the link:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/02/lee-dong-gun-explains-their-busy.html

i saw some of the pix with Tara and am not saying this bc we're rooting for our JYH but i think LDG will really be in good hands with our JYH :) so LDG met Jiyeon while doing the film Encounter so this time our LDG met our JYH , then he broke up just this month so you chingoos do the math, during this lengthy shooting of our fave drama, something must've sparked w/these two...agree? i think so! working for such long hours, weeks, months you kinda get to know ea other so guys fingers crossed and as @effyisme said not only fingers but toes as well and @pimsucre curl the toes hahaha let's pray about this. They are a match made in heaven! :)

@hibiscus23 @effyisme thank you for the link of mentioned article and pic :blush: Oh .. Netizens are really scary. Some comments are harsh and meant personal. I think if they date, they shouldn't reveal to the public or else it's really hard to keep a peaceful life ..  after reading the article, why I feel that LDG has this kind of habit?!? to develop some romantic feelings for his co-star. I hope JYH isn't a reason that he broke up with his ex.(but who'll know haha) Come to think of it, if I were a guy I would want to be in a long relationship with Jiyeon because she is a very pretty and super sexy young girl. Or maybe when they get to know each other more, they find them incompatible so the passion was naturally cooled down. However, I like Jo Yun Hee style, she is a natural beauty, artist-like style and down to earth. Somehow she could be too blunt/straightforward and people misinterpret as putting others down. I think she has more a male personality than female although she looks sweet and cute. 

I'll surely pray for them and keep practicing curling my toes :kiss_wink:

Can't wait for this weekend, but really sad to part with our fav drama...

Glad to see babies on the drama set! And yes what we have predict is true, that everybody will have a nice ending. Including HJ, I think she won't suffer cancer though, maybe just a mild dyspepsia after a great fury knowing that YS is expecting. So glad to see SN happy too, despite her roller coaster emotion and possesive attitude to SD, she really loves SD. I wonder if we will see MS and GJ again, it will be a great scene when MS and GJ meet their grandchild...

I am still in delusional mode, watching LDG-JYH off screen closeness all over again, although just a few seconds (never this desperate about an OTP before LOL) but after I stroll through several forums, it seems that I am not alone...*grinning*

This is one of the best explanation given by a fan in Asian Wiki:

I read in other threads that many are rooting for LDG/LDJ and JYH/NYS and are disappointed with the less loving scenes between them esp after their wedding. I can't help but suspect is because of LDG breakup with his gf, so now trying to play down their lovey-dovey scenes,so as to avoid rumours/blame on JYH. Just as MS in one scene said that if DJ and YS are meant to be together they will meet again, so if LDG n JYH have develop feelings for one another in the course of this drama, we pray they will have a smooth relationship. In the scene where YS asked DJ to pinch her in case she's dreaming, instead DJ gave a deep kiss on lips, n I noticed DJ face 'change color' and that moment I sense there is some 'flutter' on LDG's side. In fact when SD discovered their relationship he asked DJ when they became close and DJ said at first he was attracted to her and now become closer. If you rewatch earlier eps, noticed DJ deep stare at YS, and I think in reality he was actually attracted to YH already. So after his breakup news was out, I think he did not hold back so was able to act more naturally towards JYH. So for JYH sake let's not 'pressure' them and pray that if they really have developed feelings for one another, things will work out well and smooth for them. I really think they are a very compatible couple.

@effyisme thx for sharing, ummh speechless w/the comments! they look so good together! i can't help but noticed one of the comments indicating JDG had a scandal i've seen the latter word they seemingly mis-used in most korean articles, e.g. so n so dating blah blah n the headline would be 'scandal'....well i don't know if it's bc the word is misused or an overstatement but why would it be a scandal if say, he broke up or dated someone, etc etc? here's a good definition however of the word scandal: an action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage.   

it may constitute to be a scandal if say for instance JDG got involved in something out of the ordinary like other celebs who were in the news recently accused of rape or something like that, then that would be ground/s for scandal, i may be wrong but am trying to say that i think LDG is a nice guy!

let's just continue to pray and root for these two & hope to hear it's not only a rumor per se but it's already happening :)

btw chingoos i just finished epis 52 yeyyy i can't even imagined my having a marathon watch over the w/end made me catch up w/you all here! :rolleyes: TTYL

I am also rooting for the Ah-Choo couple to date in real life too as they too look very compatible and comfortable with each other.  both couples are a visual treat and are physically and mentally compatible.  

If this is also true then this feel good drama actually played matchmaker to 2 couples and all these could also be due to the positive influence of CIP and Leather Jacket whom both in real life are happily married.. 

So all fingers and toes crossed my dear chingus!:wub:

@pimsucre you're welcome! i agree netizens can be harsh/scary! like you said Jiyeon is pretty, young n much younger than LDG so i think JYH is a better match for him being close to his age i think their age gap is 2 yrs compared to jiyeon who is only 22 i believe? JYH seems sweet, natural beauty N down to earth, maybe JDG realized how nice she is after working together for months & who knows really if his breakup is due to his developed feelings for JYH, we may never know. Also, you're right the more private they keep their relationship if it's true, the better! One of the good examples among celebs who did keep their relationship private until after a couple of years would be the newlyweds Rain & KTH.

@delphinium8593 likewise am feeling sad already knowing that our fave drama is nearing its end! i nvr thought i could be hooked again in a drama such as this! yes about the OTP LDG/JYH i feel the same about your sentiment of desperation LOL i guess one of the things that really made us like these two are their characters in this drama, they started sour n DJ even fired her first day he joined the tailor shop, then DJ slowly but surely found some good qualities in YS which really got him attracted to her which is a big opposite of his ex wife! You may be right that LDG may have some reservations after his breakup N just kinda downplay the lovey dovey scenes of their honeymoon; even in the latest episode did you guys notice that they hardly kissed? :(

Yes indeed let's pray they don't get pressured & that the media will give them a space they richly deserve!

can't wait for this w/end N let's hope it gets to be uploaded! (off topic: the other drama i've been following Blow Breeze is also ending this w/end N that's double sadness for me):wub:

Archived