[Drama 2016] Beautiful Mind 뷰티풀 마인드

Prettysup

1 hour ago, juliacaesar said:

Hellooo, I am just tuning in to mention something amazing.

In the last episode of Cinderella and Four Knights, Park So Dam made sure to make the watchers of Beautiful Mind a happy bunch (if they were fast on the eye). 

While her character was doing the dishes in one scene, she wore an apron that said "Beautiful Mind" on it! :D I guess we are all having withdrawal syndrome, and PSD even brought it to C4K MONTHS before Beautiful Mind started (since C4K is preproduced)! Is she a time traveler?

Hahaha this so cool.

It seems that i'm not the only who still can't get over the drama, as I can see all the withdrawel you guys are having lol

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

JH's fans presented him with a BM picture book yesterday during the autograph event, how I wish we can see the pictures inside!

Seeing this picture as we're seeing Dr. Young-oh in his spare time, he has changed into a man who is relaxed and happy. Not being a serious man and awkward. 

His hairstyle is another style of Young-oh  trademark but with the natural version, slightly messy but still neat. Not like in the BM where before he took the scene, he was required to clamp his hair with  a hairpin by his stylist  and after it was sprayed by a hairspray so that the hairdo didn't changed. :glasses:

After the drama ended, he is still promoting his latest drama. He hopes the viewers still remember him as Dr. Young-oh and loves his role.

Dear Chingus,

If you are a fan of PSD, wish you are willing to be able to visit her thread  

At once, we support our friend,   @juliacaesar who by her effort has made it happen.

PSD deservedly has a thread because she is a talented young actress and it has been proven through awards she received.
As fans we can only support her by appreciating her works with create these thread, become her followers on instagram, watch the drama and the movie, and witness her career in the future.
But it was all voluntary. You can come to the thread by providing the latest information, discussions, give a "like" or just become silent reader.

Thank you in advance for your support. I'm sorry if this is out of topic. I need to say this because I have made a promise to @juliacaesar for supporting her effort. :grin: 

Listening to the OST on my lunch break. Really miss BM still. Was thinking of YO's line to JS at the end that he's more sensitive than normal people. Quite a turnaround. Watching other shows but nothing else is as gripping emotionally. Still can't get over Jang Hyuk's acting in the role. And Park So Dam, too. Sigh. Back to work. :)

13 hours ago, ihyw said:

Listening to the OST on my lunch break. Really miss BM still. Was thinking of YO's line to JS at the end that he's more sensitive than normal people. Quite a turnaround. Watching other shows but nothing else is as gripping emotionally. Still can't get over Jang Hyuk's acting in the role. And Park So Dam, too. Sigh. Back to work. :)

Me too :grin: 

Viewers who never watched BM before, now they realize that BM is really great drama is precisely after the drama ended. They are curious because many BM viewers talk about how beautiful and awesome this drama.
Unable to find another new drama as good as BM. It seems this time the drama with mystery genre is being favored viewers in Korea. Unfortunately I don't like it. Also not interested in seeing another drama about the medical world, because from the beginning I never liked the female and male lead.

On 2016-08-15 at 1:06 PM, Prettysup said:

If you want to see the pictures in the photobook which JH's fans gave him, here is the link:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=janghyuk&no=76837&page=3

This photobook is done really well, almost on a professional level. JH would be really happy to recieve such a fine gift. The layout is very nicely done. 

I finished my BM rewatch today and loved it even more on the second watch. I definitely recommend everyone to rewatch it again one day. What's most fascinating is how well the themes are tied together all throughout the drama. 

And now I have to move on, right? Huhu I don't want to. T.T

23 hours ago, bjvipb2uty said:

I finished my BM rewatch today and loved it even more on the second watch. I definitely recommend everyone to rewatch it again one day. What's most fascinating is how well the themes are tied together all throughout the drama. 

And now I have to move on, right? Huhu I don't want to. T.T

Right !!!
BM is one of the best drama in 2016. I also recommend the BM as a drama that must to be seen by drama lovers. As I have said in PSD thread, after watching BM there is no other drama that I want to see.
PSD new drama is quite interesting. Many luxury that we can see there, like in a fairy tale story. PSD appears to be different in this drama. She really becomes EHW character.

Unfortunately I don't like the 3 Knights's characters, especially the first and second knight which don't have any activity. If I have to choose which character a bit useful, I will choose the third knight. He still uses music as his passion and to fill his life. While the  two other Knight, are absolutely dull. The better of all is the fourth knight. He is much more useful and dignified in comparison to the three dull brothers.

I tried hard to like the drama but I eventually gave up. 
I don't know whether I'm old-fashioned or the drama is not the genre I like.

Update on the BM DVD!

Spoiler

Hello,

This is Beautiful Mind DVD project group. 

Thank you for your participation in the survey.

Pre-order of BM DVD is now open for foreigners. 

We are sorry to tell you that this is not a Director's cut DVD. 

For the last two weeks, we have done a pre-order of BM Director's cut DVD for residents in Korea. Unfortunately, we did not meet the minimum demand. The minimum demand for Director's cut DVD was 1500, and approximately 300 purchases were made. Agency decided that even with purchases from overseas, it is impossible to reach the demand. 

(We have delivered the results of the survey. Including Blu-ray, the estimated purchase of BM DVD of foreign nationals is 324. We were still short for the minimum demand.)

We have talked with the agency and agreed to open a pre-order for BM Special Making DVD. 

Special Making DVD will include:

- 3 disc : including cut scenes of 1 ~ 14th episode that have not been aired. 

- Photo book (80 ~ 100p)

- Hologram numbering sticker 

- Postcards

- Region Code: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 (NO region 2)

Also we are discussing on

1) Scripts of 15-16th episode

2) Written commentaries of the director/writer and actors/actresses. 

**We are truly sorry to tell you that unlike Director's cut DVD, there will be no english subtitles for BM Special Making DVD.

(We have tried our best to include it. However it was rejected by the agency. Once again, we are terribly sorry.)

Pre-order for BM Special DVD is open until September 5th. 

Price of the DVD is $53.29.

If the Pre-order does not meet its minimum demands, this project will be stopped. The minimum demand for BM Special Making DVD is 500. This DVD project is order based production. BM Special Making DVD can be only purchased until September 5th. 

We apologise for losing the opportunity to meet BM Director's cut DVD. 

We are trying our best not to lose BM Special Making DVD.

Let's make this happen together. 

BM Special Making DVD can be purchased here.

http://www.ktown4u.com/iteminfo?grp_no=107955&goods_no=26385

If you have any questions, please contact us by beaumadvd@gmail.com

Sincerely, 

BM DVD Project Group.

TLDR; they will be making it available for foreigners to buy the BM DVD, but no director's cut, and it wont be subtitled (which is truly a shame :( ). The minimum demand for it is 500 orders. Let's get this going, then!

^ Thanks for posting that here. It's a pity about the lack of English subs, and the shipping is pretty pricey too. I don't understand why they wouldn't put subtitles on it, if they're opening orders to foreigners - we can't all be well-versed in Korean, and if they want people to buy the DVD, surely having subs will garner more orders. But being the sucker that I am for anything Beautiful Mind-related, I'll probably put in an order after sorting out the payment options.

Archived