[Drama 2016] Beautiful Mind 뷰티풀 마인드

Prettysup

2 hours ago, juliacaesar said:

Does PSD not have a thread here on soompi? if she doesnt, i might consider starting one

She doesn't seem to have one...

Anyway, this instagram account has some nice pics of the Wi-Fi couple and also of Park So-dam herself. After 7 weeks of seeing her with Jang Hyuk, I can't quite see her with Jung Il-woo for now, haha.

And my last embarrassing self-plug: https://usagitoneko.wordpress.com/2016/08/10/beautiful-mind-episodes-13-14/ :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does PSD not have a thread here on soompi? if she doesnt, i might consider starting one

Yeah please do!

19 minutes ago, Aziraphale said:

Ah, I am not ready to let go yet either..

Experiencing withdrawal syndrome is so hard. Rewatching again EP 1 to 14, watching all beautiful mind MV in yt, and im still cant get over. I'm long waited  for Cinderella this year coz of ilwoo and never knew sodam ( new faces to me), when I saw the poster  of BM and saw sodam in it  plus jang hyuk I'm got curious about her and decided to watch it,... Otoke..I don't want her to ilwoo.. I want WiFi couple!. 

Please make a thread for park so dam I love her...please....

But I'm surely watch Cinderella.. When I'm slightly get over to BM... But for now I'm going to replay sweet moment again of our WiFi couple. Then say goodbye..

Congratulation @juliacaesar!  promote to them how amazing beautiful mind is!! 

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Yeah please do!

Ah, I am not ready to let go yet either..

44 minutes ago, Nettedgds11 said:

Experiencing withdrawal syndrome is so hard. Rewatching again EP 1 to 14, watching all beautiful mind MV in yt, and im still cant get over. I'm long waited  for Cinderella this year coz of ilwoo and never knew sodam ( new faces to me), when I saw the poster  of BM and saw sodam in it  plus jang hyuk I'm got curious about her and decided to watch it,... Otoke..I don't want her to ilwoo.. I want WiFi couple!. 

Please make a thread for park so dam I love her...please....

But I'm surely watch Cinderella.. When I'm slightly get over to BM... But for now I'm going to replay sweet moment again of our WiFi couple. Then say goodbye..

Congratulation @juliacaesar!  promote to them how amazing beautiful mind is!! 

@juliacaesar, @Prettysup, @Nettedgds11

Agree .... Please do !    I will join and support Park So Dam thread :heart::heart::heart:

She deserves to have it .... :cookie::cookie::cookie::grin:

5 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

She doesn't seem to have one...

Anyway, this instagram account has some nice pics of the Wi-Fi couple and also of Park So-dam herself. After 7 weeks of seeing her with Jang Hyuk, I can't quite see her with Jung Il-woo for now, haha.

And my last embarrassing self-plug: https://usagitoneko.wordpress.com/2016/08/10/beautiful-mind-episodes-13-14/ :sweatingbullets:

You're not alone hahaha....:grin:

This is a syndrome from the disorder of  watching a drama too deep . Don't worry, it will heal  when time passes. Several times I have this disorder....LOL :bawling:

PSD is following JH Instagram, her sunbae  :blush::glasses:

03_5.jpg

06_3.jpg

Watching this drama, the Beautiful Mind Lovers don't just watch and get pleasure seeing the great male and female casts , but this drama also makes us think to find out what the intent of the writer and director in one scene to another. Requires a deepening and maturity of thought.

Not easy to digest the story, if we only look at the drama just a glance. The viewers are invited to feel, understand and empathize with YO figure, which may be all around us.

So if viewers don't want to bother to think, and they do not find the favorite bland handsome faces of their idol in this drama, they certainly don't like the drama. It happens in the Korean viewers. 

1 hour ago, juliacaesar said:

Alright you guys, lets see if i can get to starting a thread today ^_^ I dont really know what to put but i will surely figure it out. 

You must make it happens, because your avatar is she, Park So Dam :blush:

I will support you chingu :grin::heart:

JS support and always presence at his side had made YO have the motivation to do the same thing to his patient.

KMJ : I couldn't do it no matter how hard I tried, but you did it so easily.
            I never imagine Dr. Lee can change so much.

GJS :  I was only his side

13909413_531459050380105_2313786317540135848_o.jpg

The Cellist :

What do you know about music? You have never had a chance to appreciate music.             That's how you can  make such a stoic expression toward a cellist. That's how you can tell me that I'll lose my hearing. Darn it. Tell me if I'm wrong. 

Dr. LYO     :  

You may continue. I can't feel your pain. I can't be in pain for you. I have a disability that impairs my ability  to empathise with others. As you have said I cannot even appreciate music. That why I'm planning to stand by your side.

13913546_531459097046767_5892157911442623289_o.jpg

@Prettysup @hrkharis @Nettedgds11 and other people interested

So I made it - A Park So Dam Soompi thread! The first post is not yet finished, however I feel my eyes are dying cause of sitting too much in front of the computer screen. And I have a handball match to watch :D 

But here it is, unfinished: http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/389920-park-so-dam-박소담-upcoming-drama-cinderella-and-four-knights/

If you want, I can tell you when it's more properly updated. I'll definitely add a little more info to the dramas, so don't worry, BM-lovers!

@Prettysup @hrkharis @Nettedgds11 and other people interested

So I made it - A Park So Dam Soompi thread! The first post is not yet finished, however I feel my eyes are dying cause of sitting too much in front of the computer screen. And I have a handball match to watch :D 

But here it is, unfinished: http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/389920-park-so-dam-박소담-upcoming-drama-cinderella-and-four-knights/

If you want, I can tell you when it's more properly updated. I'll definitely add a little more info to the dramas, so don't worry, BM-lovers!

Looks pretty good! I have added the link to the first page of this post!

2 minutes ago, Aziraphale said:

Kim Pub Lae played Kang Il-do, father to Kang Hyun-jun. The make-up artist is seriously impressive for this one...

Wow thanks! I translated the description as his dad too, but the photo looks too young so I thought it was another character.. really impressive....

Archived