• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

did you see where dayu looking at? (in fourth pic) could be at his husband boob haha (since dayu can't stop touching them in bts)

Hold on. lemme find the boob touching gif of dayu. We seem to be obsessed with Qingge's boobs. Every one is talking about them, haha. 

1 minute ago, swong2330 said:

You know, even the smallest of the gestures are big indicators of love. Look how Dayu is cressing Qingge's fingers, such a small gesture but means so much.

yeah, to me it looked like they were in their bed room resting after doing sex (my delusion mind saying it) but someone disrupted them (and i am like why did you disrupted them :angry:let me see more haha)

this behavior from dayu look so natural like he is use to it and did these before so as well baba too like baba use to dayu lying in his chest (i love these interaction :wub:)

19 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

guys, when is the next flight to china.

I know dayu's chest looks nice and you want to go closer but get ready for baba's punishment for his daughter which might be baba never gonna let you see them again and keep his wife to himself, do you still want to go? If not then go back to the closet and stay there and use your imagination to get fullfilled  haha

I am guessing you are joking?

6 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

I know dayu's chest looks nice and you want to go closer but get ready for baba's punishment for his daughter which might be baba never gonna let you see them again and keep his wife to himself, do you still want to go? If not then go back to the closet and stay there and use your imagination to get fullfilled  haha

I am guessing you are joking?

No. I dont have to go to china, I can just go to sleep and dream about that. I hope baba wont be there to haunt me. :P

4 hours ago, dramalover4 said:

okay, my cuious got better of me so i went thelre to see what was argument about or how it started and when i saw this 

"Please stay away from QingYu if you dont know richard simmons about them. I never compared them, but you are comparing them. You dont even know what they went through. But, Baba requested us daughters to keep mum about it. and do you even know what Counterattack was all about. Boys love by Chai Jidan again, how can you sya that it wasnt in governments and competitiors's eyes. You know. what. I will keep my QingYu's respect and wont even bother answering you. and good luck protecting your ship with this attitude. and about what QingYu's management did, they controlled the situation when Baba had the row with Dayu antifan, they advised QingYu to not pursue CA2, cuz they had an inkling the situation would change, and many many other sensitive issues that I cant even talk about. Just like YuZhou, they were also newcomrs but they found the right people. 

Look I dont want to talk abou t QingYU in this thread, so please do not bring it up here. IF you have any problem with my QingYu shipping, go there and mention it there. Sorry for the outburst but lets keep the thread clean. "

i just loved your attitude you put out there about qingyu, as i was reading i was like you go girl, how dare they are talking about our qingyu when they don't know a thing about qingyu. (i was loving your every word you said)

Who ever talk bad about my qingyu out there. Its their lucky day i still on my calm mode.. If not.. *insert some cruel emot here* 

18 minutes ago, rin3810 said:

Who ever talk bad about my qingyu out there. Its their lucky day i still on my calm mode.. If not.. *insert some cruel emot here* 

dont worry , I am trying to take care of this. I am talking to the modereators. Look what they told me there. They think that they can control if I am allowed in the thread or not.

but, I didn't bother replying. I have messaged the mods about it. Didn't want to. but, they really crossed limits.

46 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

No. I dont have to go to china, I can just go to sleep and dream about that. I hope baba wont be there to haunt me. :P

these might help in your dream

12132815_506607446179109_1675227893_n.jp

Cr: weibo#天青色等烟宇#青宇#冯建宇#Dayu
but remember baba is watching his daughters

@王青ZG: 该聚一下了  Time for hanging out together ;)

cr. on pic

Congrats with this new thread :)))

Lets show everyone how lovely our QingYu the ultimate One True Pairing

and please, i honestly hate fanwar so please keep our thread clean and dont mention/compare them with other couple ever again
thank you

@aili81

Have you check the sub??

Archived