5 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

Congrats with this new thread :)))

Lets show everyone how lovely our QingYu the ultimate One True Pairing

and please, i honestly hate fanwar so please keep our thread clean and dont mention/compare them with other couple ever again
thank you

@Aili81 have you check the sub ?

Exactly my point. and thanks. and yes, welcome to our new home. :D

P.S. it s weird sometimes the @ doesn't work @aili81

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

and please, i honestly hate fanwar so please keep our thread clean and dont mention/compare them with other couple ever again
thank you

@aili81

Have you check the sub??

OMG thank you soooo much. I am going to add that to the first post. :D

16 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

OMG, all my Qing Yu dreams are coming true. Thursday, we are gonna see them fight each other. and you know what? Dayu is gonna win. You know why? cuz there is no way Qingge can hit Dayu, right? *wink wink*

yes, baba would rather bow down to his queen in his life than hurt him

like here how baba used his leg to put his queen's feet than something else.

7 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

Qingge was being naughty and opening Dayu's zipper that's it 

Aaaahh, the places we can go with that sequence! qingge opening up back zipper of Dayu's monkey suit. If the yaoi writers get hint of that sequencce, or QingYu in general, they will go bonkers. lol

10 hours ago, arashihonou said:

thank you

@aili81

Have you check the sub??

I Already watch it and asfgjklmvddjkl with sub i cant keep my feeling anymore!!!! They just.. Asfhjll *because real love is really something*

4 minutes ago, MyQingYuBabies said:

That being said, don't trust dayu's safety with me i might steal him from baba :D

not happening, or get in the line because we were here first and get ready to get punishment from baba which is very scary haha

8 minutes ago, MyQingYuBabies said:

Ok so i found my way to QingYu thread :)

Hi guys i'm new here and Love QingYu so much ^ ^

That being said, don't trust dayu's safety with me i might steal him from baba :D

Than please share this thread with other qingyu shipper u know so we can get a lot more sisters and brothers Join us here.. XD

4 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

Hi, welcome to the thread and we are glad you found your way out and happy you joined :)

Yeah, i kinda stalk the CA Thread but u guys decided to change location so i kinda lost my way here. Also so*ompi moderator's kinda slow to fix the prob on my account so yeah there's that too ^ ^

4 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

not happening, or get in the line because we were here first and get ready to get punishment from baba which is very scary haha

Scary baba is scary kkk

14 minutes ago, rin3810 said:

Than please share this thread with other qingyu shipper u know so we can get a lot more sisters and brothers Join us here.. XD

Will do.. 

Ok so i haven't contributed anything to this thread yet, so i will share some news.

Rumours have it that Dayu's movie will premiere on May and that he will hold a FM

And QY movie will be a Detective Movie so either we get a BadAss Wang Qing and a Super cool Detective Dayu, or a two Super Cool Detective QY :)

But Qing said his bday that he will torture Dayu, so i guess he'll play as the bad guy :glasses:

18 minutes ago, MyQingYuBabies said:

Will do.. 

Ok so i haven't contributed anything to this thread yet, so i will share some news.

Rumours have it that Dayu's movie will premiere on May and that he will hold a FM

And QY movie will be a Detective Movie so either we get a BadAss Wang Qing and a Super cool Detective Dayu, or a two Super Cool Detective QY :)

But Qing said his bday that he will torture Dayu, so i guess he'll play as the bad guy :glasses:

thank you for sharing this :). do you know Chinese by any chance? Sorry if I sound rude, I was actually curious about how do you know those news and rumors, that's all. By the way I don't know any Chinese but after coming to qingyu world, I really wish I knew. :)

Archived