8 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

haha, the war is still on there but gotta stand up for QingYu just like our Baba stood up for our Mama.

Please don;t be sad as QingYu will never let eaach otehr go. Qing risked his entire career for Dayu, he doesnt really care. He jsut wants to be with dayu. He will  n ever let dayu go. :D

Yeah, baba won't be able let dayu go and we can see how much baba love dayu through his action and interaction so as well dayu too. 

Yeah, we have to stand up for our beloved qingyu. Girl go for it and I will be cheering you on but if they go too crazy take a little break :D haha

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, swong2330 said:

BTW, I have a question. Do you think Guo Tao uncle is helping QingYu get projects, or do you think production houses always hire Guo Tao for qing cuz qing requests it? I mean what do you think is the situation. 

Here is my personnal opinion only, no proof of anything :)

According to me , i think Guo Tao is really their friend, i don't think production houses would have make him go to Qing's birthday.
And i think he is the one who put them in Kugou ceremony as MC's, i think he is fighting for them 100%...

I am following Blued channel, it's gay chinese channel, since the banning of gay programs in china they released only on video, it's talk about masturbation, it's only people talking so there is nothing to ban, but still the subject is quite daring, i think it was their way to give a middle finger to the banning ;)

I think Guo Tao is gay and supporting QingYu in the same way Blued is talking about masturbation, maybe he had no chance to do it for himself but seeing QingYu he took the chance to fight for them....

Really it's only my thinking, i didn't read anywhere that Guo Tao was gay etc...

3 minutes ago, RoseBonbonQY said:

Here is my personnal opinion only, no proof of anything :)

According to me , i think Guo Tao is really their friend, i don't think production houses would have make him go to Qing's birthday.
And i think he is the one who put them in Kugou ceremony as MC's, i think he is fighting for them 100%...

I am following Blued channel, it's gay chinese channel, since the banning of gay programs in china they released only on video, it's talk about masturbation, it's only people talking so there is nothing to ban, but still the subject is quite daring, i think it was their way to give a middle finger to the banning ;)

I think Guo Tao is gay and supporting QingYu in the same way Blued is talking about masturbation, maybe he had no chance to do it for himself but seeing QingYu he took the chance to fight for them....

Really it's only my thinking, i didn't read anywhere that Guo Tao was gay etc...

It is interesting you say tht Guo Tao uncle is gay becoz I never felt he was, jusst like I would never think QingYu is gay unlessI am their fangirl. and remember the last time Guo tao uncle hosted the Kugou awards and QingYu were there, I saw a screenshot. Guo Tao uncl ehad a silly fangirl smile on his face watching QingYu, while his hosting partner had a serious face. But, the funny part is his host partner acted more gay than Guo Tao uncle, like effeminate gay. I wonder if it is still possible to be a fanboy even if you are straight. I am just wondering.

14 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

It is interesting you say tht Guo Tao uncle is gay becoz I never felt he was, jusst like I would never think QingYu is gay unlessI am their fangirl. and remember the last time Guo tao uncle hosted the Kugou awards and QingYu were there, I saw a screenshot. Guo Tao uncl ehad a silly fangirl smile on his face watching QingYu, while his hosting partner had a serious face. But, the funny part is his host partner acted more gay than Guo Tao uncle, like effeminate gay. I wonder if it is still possible to be a fanboy even if you are straight. I am just wondering.

I think you can be fanboy and still be straight, like if I saw two girl doing something that might interest me somehow I might fangirl them and still not be lesbian. And I think it's depend on the person somehow.

i don't know why but i have this feeling that Baba is really fighting very cleverly for gay rights
showing his love for Dayu enough for his daughters to know it's true, but not too obvious for banning
not openly saying he is gay, but never denying strongly
he is the one who choosed to do This Summer whereas they could have done any other kind of song,
the lyrics of this summer could be a declaration of love to the fans but we know it's all about Dayu and him
to me Demo song is soo strongly talking about fighting for open-mindness, for gay rights...

Regarding his choice of shows and plays, it gives me the impressions he is trying to have fun, trying to test as many different things as he can, will he persue and find what he like most, or his trying to enjoy the best as he can while helping Dayu before going back to CEO ?

To me his talks about having it all planed and knowing exactly where he wants to go isn't vain, and i have all my hopes on him that he could be the chinese Harvey Milk even if not fighting frontly...
To me is has the recklessness necessary to big fights and intelligence to make it right

Anyway to me society evolves when people aren't scared anymore, and people aren't scared when they have knowledge, and cinema and television have always been one of the best way to acknowledge people on "unknown matters" such as aids, racism etc...

All this is only my very own thinking and wishes :P

23 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

I wonder if it is still possible to be a fanboy even if you are straight. I am just wondering.

I m sure it's very possible, i got an exemple of an american actor who is fighting head over heels for gay rights, he played many gay roles : James Franco and he is straight...

and as they obviously became close friends, he could be a straight fan boy :)

35 minutes ago, RoseBonbonQY said:

i don't know why but i have this feeling that Baba is really fighting very cleverly for gay rights
showing his love for Dayu enough for his daughters to know it's true, but not too obvious for banning
he is the one who choosed to do This Summer whereas they could have done any other kind of song,
the lyrics of this summer could be a declaration of love to the fans but we know it's all about Dayu and him
to me Demo song is soo strongly talking about fighting for open-mindness, for gay rights...

Regarding his choice of shows and plays, it gives me the impressions he is trying to have fun, trying to test as many different things as he can, will he persue and find what he like most, or his trying to enjoy the best as he can while helping Dayu before going back to CEO ?

To me his talks about having it all planed and knowing exactly where he wants to go isn't vain, and i have all my hopes on him that he could be the chinese Harvey Milk even if not fighting frontly...
To me is has the recklessness necessary to big fights and intelligence to make it right

Anyway to me society evolves when people aren't scared anymore, and people aren't scared when they have knowledge, and cinema and television have always been one of the best way to acknowledge people on "unknown matters" such as aids, racism etc...

I do think media do help but it hurt as well and media sometime give adolescent and people wrong message, in USA I think 90% (not sure if that is the right percent but it's close) of media are control by white male. Society and media chose what they want people to see therefore if there are news you are watching it pretty much control by some higher power, I would advise don't trust media easily and do your own research and then make your own decision thats what I think.:) (Sorry if I was rude saying this). i think you might be right about baba. :)

1 hour ago, RoseBonbonQY said:

wow, that is deep, but I completely agree with you. He seems to be a man in mission, to have his Dayu and to make the society acceept it. But the good thing is he is very smart and tactical about it. He knows how to play the game and he is playing it hard and enjoying it. :D

55 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

I do think media do help but it hurt as well and media sometime give adolescent and people wrong message, in USA I think 90% (not sure if that is the right percent but it's close) of media are control by white male. Society and media chose what they want people to see therefore if there are news you are watching it pretty much control by some higher power, I would advise don't trust media easily and do your own research and then make your own decision thats what I think.:) (Sorry if I was rude saying this). i think you might be right about baba. :)

I dont know about "white male", but I do understand what you are saying. There is some kind of beureucracy that controls everything and even in the US it took decades to legalize gay marriage. this beureucracy is more determined by political agenda than anything else here, it seems. Cuz here I have seen white people hurting other liberal white people as well. So, it seems more politically determined. Just my view. :I 

P.S. I myself am originally Indian, moved to the US 

2 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

I dont know about "white male", but I do understand what you are saying. There is some kind of beureucracy that controls everything and even in the US it took decades to legalize gay marriage. this beureucracy is more determined by political agenda than anything else here, it seems. Cuz here I have seen white people hurting other liberal white people as well. So, it seems more politically determined. Just my view. :I 

P.S. I myself am originally Indian, moved to the US 

hello, my neighbor haha

4 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

did you see how dayu bring smiles to baba? :wub: (in 2nd pic dayu is like i know you would smile, like a lover who know what makes his partner smile/happy)

the level of analysis haha

ZnJ4W6A.jpg

It seems like WQ doesn't even try when Dayu isn't around. 

Qingge without Dayu vs with Dayu

NoymZnC.jpg

84FsKEn.jpg

24 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

haha i was laughing so hard seeing this haha

Me too. I laughed out so hard, my roommate actually asked what happened. Haha. Imagine fangirls trying to climb them like a tree, haha. 

3 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Me too. I laughed out so hard, my roommate actually asked what happened. Haha. Imagine fangirls trying to climb them like a tree, haha. 

you are making me laugh out loud and i think i might chock myself, you nailed at that part "Imagine fangirls trying to climb them like a tree" haha (i couldn't stop myself)

Archived