8 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Yesday i just watch this i love this cos has alot of qingyu sweet moment

yes, it does especially when baba was trying to protect dayu and dayu was trying to protect baba (i was so squealing inside) i love it:wub:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@swong2330 did u already put their JinXia FM full video in ur first post? Since u are the one who made this forum so likely ur post is the first one others would see so maybe u should put everything in order (fan meeting section, interview section, FMV section, fancam section, fanfic, and their weibo official acc) that's why they who want to know more about QingYu can find it easily.. 

10 minutes ago, rin3810 said:

@swong2330 did u already put their JinXia FM full video in ur first post? Since u are the one who made this forum so likely ur post is the first one others would see so maybe u should put everything in order (fan meeting section, interview section, FMV section, fancam section, fanfic, and their weibo official acc) that's why they who want to know more about QingYu can find it easily.. 

Okies, I will put everything in order. :D btw, I am still pondering about that thing that WQ said at the end of the call. He said "hugs and kisses." do you guys think that that's evidence enough that they are lovers?? 

21 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Okies, I will put everything in order. :D btw, I am still pondering about that thing that WQ said at the end of the call. He said "hugs and kisses." do you guys think that that's evidence enough that they are lovers?? 

i think baba kinda knew something was weird and i think he heard fans squeal. and if you think, asian people don't say such thing even if you are close friend therefore it does mean something i believe. (by the way i am Asian from poor country Bangladesh (our country's government worse, president don't care about people and don't even think about LGBTQ gonna get accepted, i think it will take decades and decades to get accept it because they think/pretend it doesn't even exists and i think some population are not even aware of it) and immigrate to USA at adolescent)

12 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Okies, ill put everything in order.bt I am eestill pondering about that thing that WQ said at the end of the call. He said "hugs and kisses." do you guys think that that's evidence enough that they are lovers?? 

Thanks ^^

Hahaha.. Yeah baba said hug and kisses at the end of phone call butbut they are still best friend back than.. A really close friend.. 

But even if now they are really together, if They still want to keep it as secret so we shoukf appreciate their decision, rite.. 

Let's keep it for ourselft from now on.. 

I mean for our fujoshi sisters only kkk u know just for safety *u know what I mean*

3 minutes ago, rin3810 said:

Thanks ^^

Hahaha.. Yeah baba said hug and kisses at the end of phone call butbut they are still best friend back than.. A really close friend.. 

But even if now they are really together, if They still want to keep it as secret so we shoukf appreciate their decision, rite.. 

Let's keep it for ourselft from now on.. 

I mean for our fujoshi sisters only kkk u know just for safety *u know what I mean*

I know very well. and I am feeling so scared rite now, I just cant shake off this feeling with everything going on, imagine how much scared they would be. But they are still out there, in public, in front of camera, facing the whole world, TOGETHER. That's what gives me strength. 

and about adding all the videos, and other stuff, I will add all of them. Dont worry. :D

38 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

I know very well. and I am feeling so scared rite now, I just cant shake off this feeling with everything going on, imagine how much scared they would be. But they are still out there, in public, in front of camera, facing the whole world, TOGETHER. That's what gives me strength. 

and about adding all the videos, and other stuff, I will add all of them. Dont worry. :D

i agree and they have long road ahead of them right now and we fan can/show support qingyu through many things(ex. vote), who knows it might help them at least a little bit in their life even if it's not big.

therefore lets spread our parents love more and more :) so more people will know them and support them.

5 hours ago, swong2330 said:

Guys, do you know if QingYu ae doing any performance or MCing or anything on the 10th fo rthe V-chart awards?

P.S. already 2nd page, wow!

So far dont know.

Even kugou we dont  know until we see live 

Qingyu like to keep secret and surprise us

But i think they are stressed after kugou red carpet

Archived