• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I just orgasmed. What the richard simmons is going on?? please, someone tell me please. Never thought I would see this now. Isn't it night time in China?lol

CfIQW_OUIAA7uVn.jpg

CfIQXA6VAAATGMs.jpg

CfIQXBhUEAAl4DM.jpg

CfIQXCFUEAEDdxd.jpg

My babies are going to be in a hardcore action movies, aaaaahhhhhhhhhh.

6 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

I think I just orgasmed. What the richard simmons is going on?? please, someone tell me please. Never thought I would see this now. Isn't it night time in China?lol

" We were talking and boxing seriously." in thai one and in china one"Uncle said we really are in a serious chat and serious than in boxing ... no chest ... chest ... @ fashion healthy TV camera we are" no "to the right ... Close" ( used google translation)

20 hours ago, swong2330 said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

See i guessed correctly my 6 sense s quite accurate sometime but i think is this for show or movie?

I need to go weibo to check 1st

20 hours ago, swong2330 said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

Ok weibo said they are in health show telling people how they keep fit and healthy. 

7 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Ok weibo said they are in health show telling people how they keep fit and healthy. 

Thank you :)

10 minutes ago, swong2330 said:
tHealth show that will be aired on Thursday at Shenzhen TV
(thanks to anne noh)

Thank you for sharing here :) and thanks to Anne noh:)

27 minutes ago, aili81 said:

i have to say qing chests are really big n firm no wonder some1 like to touch lol

You are right. I cannot take my eyes of qing's boobies. and from the CA BTS, we all know who like to fondle his boobies, haha.

BTW, I have a question. Do you think Guo Tao uncle is helping QingYu get projects, or do you think production houses always hire Guo Tao for qing cuz qing requests it? I mean what do you think is the situation. 

Everyone probably seen this already but this video always kills me. Like seriously sexy  background music with sexy qingyu...like how can you not die frin watchubg this. It such a beautiful video that highlights their sexual tension.

5 minutes ago, starry8097 said:

Everyone probably seen this already but this video always kills me. Like seriously sexy  background music with sexy qingyu...like how can you not die frin watchubg this. It such a beautiful video that highlights their sexual tension.

THanks, I havent seen it b4. Honestly, QingYu's skinship is epic, I haven't seen such skinship even with real life couples. And I like the elements of BDSM they bring into their acts, lol. I mean when was the last time you actually saw a CP lighting their cigs together. I read that sequence in a gay story, two male leads doing that as foreplay, and then I see them togehter doing that. And I dont even know what to think. I think the crassiness mixed with cuteness they bring with them is just epiic.

19 hours ago, starry8097 said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE VID!!!

I saw this 1 or 2 week ago and thanks for sharing this, I agree it have those sexual tension that I love.

7 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

THanks, I havent seen it b4. Honestly, QingYu's skinship is epic, I haven't seen such skinship even with real life couples. And I like the elements of BDSM they bring into their acts, lol. I mean when was the last time you actually saw a CP lighting their cigs together. I read that sequence in a gay story, two male leads doing that as foreplay, and then I see them togehter doing that. And I dont even know what to think. I think the crassiness mixed with cuteness they bring with them is just epiic.

Ahhhh, Qingyu are such tease! They just love to show their affection in public and can't keep their hands to themselves. If they act like this in public like....imagine the bedroom sex....behind close doors.....They would be so sensual and have so much foreplay. I imagine their sex to be quite hot, intense, and loving ;) but that's just my dirty mind. 

I like their balance of cuteness and crassiness. It makes their relationship seem more real. Like real couples love to tease and touch each other but at the same time they can get easily shy and embarrass. 

2 minutes ago, starry8097 said:

Ahhhh, Qingyu are such tease! They just love to show their affection in public and can't keep their hands to themselves. If they act like this in public like....imagine the bedroom sex....behind close doors.....They would be so sensual and have so much foreplay. I imagine their sex to be quite hot, intense, and loving ;) but that's just my dirty mind. 

I like their balance of cuteness and crassiness. It makes their relationship seem more real. Like real couples love to tease and touch each other but at the same time they can get easily shy and embarrass. 

We got a glimpse in their cut sex scene from CA. It did have some'real' evidence, can't talk much about it so openly lol.But, all daughters now what I am talking about. lol.

Archived