• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dayu's live vid today : ) 

http://h.huajiao.com/l/index?liveid=170687269&author=144269810&version=6.0.5.1039&channel=shoujizhushou&userid=132853400&platform=android&reference=circle&qd=circle&userid=132853400&from=1&time=1509212510&copy=b3a41fa94e177e3a4a96fd975323db52

I think the conclusion of dayu's live today is that he don't like people kissing him :lol:

Ahhh this thought did came across my mind that his overreaction for the animation guy kissing him, is dayu worry our baba will get jealous? :lol::tongue:

14 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

Dayu's live vid today : ) 

http://h.huajiao.com/l/index?liveid=170687269&author=144269810&version=6.0.5.1039&channel=shoujizhushou&userid=132853400&platform=android&reference=circle&qd=circle&userid=132853400&from=1&time=1509212510&copy=b3a41fa94e177e3a4a96fd975323db52

I think the conclusion of dayu's live today is that he don't like people kissing him :lol:

Ahhh this thought did came across my mind that his overreaction for the animation guy kissing him, is dayu worry our baba will get jealous? :lol::tongue:

:D..I was thinking the same thing....the girl animation meant nothing...while...well...no guy ,(animated or real) kisses Dayu but Q... I might let a girl kiss me on the cheek...but another guy ??  Not unless he's  my brother or married best friend.  Gotta keep the peace at home...LOL

24 minutes ago, deltos said:

:D..I was thinking the same thing....the girl animation meant nothing...while...well...no guy ,(animated or real) kisses Dayu but Q... I might let a girl kiss me on the cheek...but another guy ??  Not unless he's  my brother or married best friend.  Gotta keep the peace at home...LOL

Hahahaha even the girl animation dayu got tired of it lol he was fine twice or third times but then he kind of have expression that it's too much so he push away girl animation a few times too lol 

Well... it wasn't a win-win situation...if he had like the boy animation, some fans would have something to say, if he liked the girl animation, another set of fans would have something to say, and if he liked both, another set of fans would have something to say...So if he had to make a decision...I'd say he went with the one that would keep Q happy...LOL

Who knows...it really wasn't a big deal anyway...and the various fan conglomerates  will never see eye to eye LOL. It was an animation....!:D

8 hours ago, deltos said:

Well... it wasn't a win-win situation...if he had like the boy animation, some fans would have something to say, if he liked the girl animation, another set of fans would have something to say, and if he liked both, another set of fans would have something to say...So if he had to make a decision...I'd say he went with the one that would keep Q happy...LOL

Who knows...it really wasn't a big deal anyway...and the various fan conglomerates  will never see eye to eye LOL. It was an animation....!:D

Yes. Exactly my thoughts too. People will always judge him whatever he does so I think Dayu should just act like he always does. 

Some fans making a big deal out of it. I don't know why. Just happy that Dayu is sporting sexy colored hair and wearing SUPREME:D

15 hours ago, dramalover4 said:

Have seen the whole vid, and i ask myself why it takes so long with hairdresser for this deliberate vagueness result.  And more, this is not perfect. He must use tons of hair spray so the hair default get blocked. Lot of unnecessary work on fringe, while nothing on wrong part! BTW, i think it suits him so well, and increase his facial beauty! :wub:

I like a lot these pics posted by deltos (even the right pic show clearly the default)

16 hours ago, deltos said:

screen-shot-2017-10-28-at-3-41-28-pm.png

Archived