• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Please, i think it's time to come back to our common love, QY couple, and a more calm and quiet atmosphere. If you want to fight again, use PM ha ha ha I'm sad to see, while we have same QY support desire, so much misunderstanding lead to a bitter situation. Who is right, who is wrong, i don't care, cause i'm unable to know the truth by myself. I agree we can't always be on the same point of view, however, use insult is not the best way to find an agreement! Since i'm into QY shipping, swong2330 was my main info source, and i never feel any anti attitude into his post or comment. And more important, i came aboard for found more (common) love than quarrel. Let's go back to the "shipper's paradise"!!!

Thanks a lot for this peace moment!

Even after she admit herself she make stuffs up just to make idols feel remorseful and you still can believe her source? Dont you have facebook or twitter or instagram? You can just search #qingyu #wangqing #fengjianyu 

You can get alot of qy stuffs which are more safer than here.

Fans need to know where to get right sources . 

N i dont think you can follow a person who admit herself making up stuffs to make celebrities look. Bad on. Public 

See i am just doing 1% of what she did to qy calling them low and cheap in public. And now she cant stand!

So have you all ever ever ever give a thought for qy feeling to take her stupid scolding in public many times ?

It s not a mistake sorry n not a wrong or right issue but it s being a human dashing on others and making stuffs up is a wrong thing 

And She keep repeatingly scolding them in public

Later deny all her words and start to push the faults to others!

You can go to her weibo and twitter and facebook and see all her criticism to qy 

At least dont be blind in both eyes and heart to follow such a person 

And if you all think i keep clinging on to this problem and making this place not peaceful then what about qy have to take all these scolding and make up stuffs everyday?! And cant even fight back cos the more they talk the more people will stArt to twist their words like what swong did... So if you think i am making a mess here then u all can go to weibo and twitters and see what did she do to make qy life not peaceful n making cpf look bad cos  of one bad S.h.i.t apple

I am just returning her doing to her only

Now you all  can feel how annoyed it s when someone try to mess up ur peaceful paradise!

and anyway here is not a paradise to me but a hell to me where full of lies and making up stuffs 

Anyway i m feeling sorry to make this place not peaceful cos she already said she s making ppl not peaceful

So i am also making her life  not peaceful up till now i have said i m not going to bother many tiMes cos i want to know what s twisting words means 

Denying what she said and her wrong n even asking ppl dont take it so hard when serious damage has been caused.....!!!

3 hours ago, aili81 said:

Dont you have facebook or twitter or instagram?

If you take time to read my comment, you will already know I DON'T subscrib to any social media! And i will never do it! I came into Soompi dedicated QY thread because i support the couple, even my preference goes to Dayu. I support them as artist and couple, cause they were presented as a real couple (a french yaoi blog webmaster personally told me they are true couple). 

I'm a bit familiar with their movie/song productions, so i am interested with their "out-take" life as couple (Dayu at Paris fashion week is the best exemple). However, as there is no proof they really (officially) be a couple (China is China), i am ready to learn if one or both are just doing fan-service. That's why i don't care if Dayu have a gf or not! The QY couple (false or true) is enough for me, cause they give me some emotions as artist and as couple! QY give me my first fan thrills (i never have before), so please, let this space free to QY real fan (those who only support them) and use another place (PM for exemple) for a wrong judgement, cause both of you are pretending to support the same feeling for QY! This thread is mainly dedicated to love, not for hate! Calm down and peace be with you!

52 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

If you take time to read my comment, you will already know I DON'T subscrib to any social media! And i will never do it! I came into Soompi dedicated QY thread because i support the couple, even my preference goes to Dayu. I support them as artist and couple, cause they were presented as a real couple (a french yaoi blog webmaster personally told me they are true couple). 

I'm a bit familiar with their movie/song productions, so i am interested with their "out-take" life as couple (Dayu at Paris fashion week is the best exemple). However, as there is no proof they really (officially) be a couple (China is China), i am ready to learn if one or both are just doing fan-service. That's why i don't care if Dayu have a gf or not! The QY couple (false or true) is enough for me, cause they give me some emotions as artist and as couple! QY give me my first fan thrills (i never have before), so please, let this space free to QY real fan (those who only support them) and use another place (PM for exemple) for a wrong judgement, cause both of you are pretending to support the same feeling for QY! This thread is mainly dedicated to love, not for hate! Calm down and peace be with you!

Did u even read what i have said

I m angry not because they have girlfriends pls. But swong is making up stuffs to make them look bad in public.

It s not you think having gf u dont care so simple this s related to their public image which s important to  celebrities. It has nothing to do with they have gf or not pls 

Can you even understand the whole situation in this? Swong post some make up stuffs on weibo claim yuyu s liar he has gf but still clarify he s single now. No matter he has  gf or not but swong is making up stories n even @his  weibo accts

Do  you even know others antis are using her make up stuffs to attack him say he s liar?!

If you think i m messing up here and ask mw to calm down why dont you ask ur dmfren swong why she keep on criticising qy in public and keep on saying all sort of twisted truth in public.

N to u this maybe not seerious but are u really sure to others is ok? Wont affect qy at all?

They already have so many bad rumours on them n people still keep on adding to the bad make up things!

N if you really love them you ll think these things are bad for them .

Anyway that s ur life ur choice if you choose to follow bad person here

Good luck to u .

Dont wry i wont come here n waste my time again this s really last time

1 hour ago, aili81 said:

Did u even read what i have said

Unfortunately, i did! And i think it's a waste of time. I have no clue to know who is right or who is wrong, i just see you ignore swong's explanation! You already write you will stop to come into this thread, but i see you can't!

I just hope your last phrase you will really do it! It was a lot more quiet before your return. You react as if you are the one who's directly involved. Settle your problems on social media, (this is one of the reason i don't subscrib to),  not here , and try to clarify your argument in a more peaceful atmosphere! Anger is a bad "councillor"!

Jeez, too much drama. And here I am loving Dayu's jacket on the last shooting day for Chen Yang:D

I think Aili is just hurt because she trusted Swong sis and that trust was broken. But Swong already admitting to making stuffs up so I guess the only option for Aili to do is stop trusting Swong. 

Personally, I agree with @gogole mongol this thread is for QingYu and people loving them and their hard works. I wish we can keep this thread and just fill it with QingYu love and joy. But if that is not possible, then I also do hope you will spare this thread from fighting. 

I have twitter and I also saw those entries and stuffs Swong said there. At first I was also baffled because I saw how much she loves QingYu here. But then I get to thinking, she is also just a fan like me so maybe I should not take her words seriously because she is also not privy on QingYu's personal lives.

What do we know anyway? We are just fans. Nothing else. I think Aili sis thought Swong crossed some lines. I don't know. But what I know is that QingYu are working hard and I am proud of them no matter what other people say. I am responsible for my feelings. And I control them, not other people. Other people can spread lies about QingYu, it's on me if I will believe it. Should I get angry at people spreading lies? I choose not to. Why? I decided to dedicate the time and energy to loving QingYu more instead of hating people who says bad things about them. For me it's the perfect revenge. For me, QingYu is about love and natural connection. So why hate? Better love QingYu more. The more haters spread lies, the more I will love QingYu, that's my resolve. 

So love...sisters and brothers. That's what Baba and Yuyu taught to me. And that's what I want to hold on to.

sorry if it's too long. And it's no drama. I just want to remind everyone what QingYu is all about. It's love:D

It s not that i lost trust in her i do  complain about qy and fans too in pm but i dont do it publicly  like now cos that s just my personal views on something i m not taking it as real and spread out to public to make others look bad.

We can be sure we ourselves dont get influenced by rumours but can we really make sure others wont? N it s on public which many people can see. We are their fans so we can say we know them but what about other ppl who are not fans and just know them through makeup stuffs? 

I am just hope that fans can know what to post in public. Cos we dont know how much affect it will cause to them 

Sorry if i have spoil the peace in here

I do translation in facebook but swong took it and make fun of yuyu and criticise him 

So if you are me how ll u feel you spend time n effort to translate and ppl take ur works to criticise ur idols?

@aili81 You don't respect your words, but this time, you show more nice and quiet argument. Insults never made things better and made debate progress! We can talk on everything, however, we must respect the other first. If not, we fastly fall into extrem talking. That's not the best solution!:wink:

Spoiler

It s not that i lost trust in her i do  complain about qy and fans too in pm but i dont do it publicly  like now cos that s just my personal views on something i m not taking it as real and spread out to public to make others look bad.

We can be sure we ourselves dont get influenced by rumours but can we really make sure others wont? N it s on public which many people can see. We are their fans so we can say we know them but what about other ppl who are not fans and just know them through makeup stuffs? 

I am just hope that fans can know what to post in public. Cos we dont know how much affect it will cause to them 

Sorry if i have spoil the peace in here

I do translation in facebook but swong took it and make fun of yuyu and criticise him 

So if you are me how ll u feel you spend time n effort to translate and ppl take ur works to criticise ur idols?

On 10/16/2017 at 8:51 AM, deltos said:

Dude, I don't mean to leave you hanging out here...I agree with ya... It's beyond me why the PERSONAL LIVES of Qingyu matter at all !  Here's the thing.  Guys are pretty direct. They say what they have to say and move on.  If they don't say anything ....you don't have to go and make shite up !  I support them as actors..my focus is on their careers..not who they fck.  And honestly, the desperation to know kinda pi$$es me off.  So girls - take it to the sandbox... leave this forum for happy times...The she said, she said...really is tiring because at the end of the it doesn't matter.

So as I say to my girls in real life...

Reveal hidden contents

" put on your big girl panties and stop the whining - Be Humble and Sit down"

Brother I Agree personal life shouldn't matter here but brother as u can see some people act like they know everything about qy personal life and start rumors with some pics... that's why this made everyone angry basically. It's up to qy what they want to do with their personal life but why some people act like they are spokeperson for qy who they are dating with when they already said they are single? I know why aili sis angry cuz this not swong first time @dayu or baba for unreasonable stuff and when u search wq or fjy name in Chinese those post show up and public people can see. We fandom people know what kind of person baba and dayu are but the people who don't know will have their view influence I think or even can influence their job opportunities. If she is a good fan of qy then how about she stop posting negative stuff about them which aren't true and not start rumors of who they are dating or not with some pics? (Like some paparazzi/reporter)  cuz it's not helping qy after all but aren't we all here to support and enjoy their work? Did we come to post negative stuff about them which is just our assumption, aren't even true and spreading rumors about their private life? I think when we @dayu or baba it's good if it's to support them or advise or something positive stuff my view but claiming u are true fan of dayu and baba u @them for fandom stuff/resolve fandom stuff or about their personal life is really too much I feel... since I am their fans i will stand by their side when need to which is same for aili sis i believe...

yes i do agree this should be in pm fight between fans but since swong been posting everything in public like in twitter, fb, weibo... many people's home is in there and know qy info from there. I hope brothers understand their feelings how did they felt when swong didn't stop, their home was in twitter like your and @gogole mongol home is here. Swong been posting about negative stuff about qy long time ago in twitter, many inter fans asked her to stop I am sure but she didn't  and she did many times. aili sis didn't stop here I think Cuz aili sis do have a good reasons not to stop which is different from swong. She is fighting for her idol same idol that u guys love too and she want swong to stop @ dayu or baba about their personal stuff and stuff they aren't in control of like fandom & other stuff. 

The reason aili sis start posting here cuz swong used aili sis translation here and didn't even ask for persmission if she can use them which is very disrespectful in my view and it's even wrong to use someone stuff without owner permission. 

Some not good words aili sis calling swong with is cuz to make swong feel anyonned with her I think. Aili sis is not a person who would usually use these words toward anyone normally but I think cuz swong stepped on aili sis bottom line by @ dayu and spreading false rumors which makes dayu look lair therefore she is not holding anything back now....

Tbh I didn't plan on saying anything here but i did... I am someone rather observe than say anything cuz I don't like fighting or be in fight with anyone. I find it tiring so I stay away from these things. I hope I wasn't rude to anyone. I know qy aren't perfect so are we so we both sides have a lot to learn I think. "Life is a learning process" my friend advise : ) hope we all learn something from this.

@dramalover4 I agree with you. I am also an observer more than a confronter of things happening. I think that is why I feel guilty why I didn't voice out and stop what Swong had done too. I just hope new people who discovered QingYu won't be discouraged to like them and be their fans when they see those posts. 

Saying that, I also hope we can all move on now. And do better. I got busy writing fanfics and decided to just visit this site in ninja mode. But now I know better. I should have also written some gushing comments about QingYu here to show how I appreciate them and love them. Let this be a learning lesson for all of us. I am an international fan, I rely on others for news on QingYu but I got more careful now in believing what I am reading and hearing. I got selective in believing people posts. 

I should pledge like what Baba did. I should post here about QingYu at least thrice a week to show my appreciation on my sisters and brothers that are keeping this thread alive. :D

Archived