• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

A bit of LGBT News 

Australia votes 79% Yes to 31 % No in favor of  SxS Marriage. - baby steps around the world

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/live/2017/nov/15/australias-same-sex-marriage-postal-survey-results-live

0067ttw2gy1fle3x520c4j30v90hkdt1.jpg

Thanks for the good news (and link), another openminded country! Who's next?!

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

The famed "colonnes de Buren" at Palais-Royal:

colonnes_Buren_pano.JPG

I think Dayu take a risk for the somersault, cause his position is made from one of the highest column (or maybe it is photoshopped). Hopefully, fearless Dayu is alive and well!:glasses:

If you have weibo or twitter, post it there. Fans like knowing about places where QingYu been.

13 hours ago, swong2330 said:

If you have weibo or twitter, post it there. Fans like knowing about places where QingYu been.

Yep, i think it would be great to post there, but i don't subscrib with any social media, and more, i don't know how to do it (even my lover is chinese, cause he isn't interested with, asking what i can found something interesting in, and  he refuse to help me when i don't understand something, just saying to me i must learn chinese language!!!). I can just follow a link and watch pages, but can't add anything, i tryed before and it doesn't work, cliking on every "chinese word" without result. 

Recent candy (I don't if u guys know or not but I still want to share cuz it's so sweet :wub::D:tongue:)

Baba and dayu went to badminton date lol 

https://mobile.twitter.com/wangqingdiary/status/931086122976870400

the car baba that baba is in is the same Rover car (3days ago he posted this & showing he went to play badmention) when dayu was wearing pink sweater he had a car rover behind his back... also during ca time we saw this car too and fans said most of the car in ca belonged to baba's family

Spoiler

DO3JyKZUQAAH2bl?format=jpg

DO3JyKaU8AER6Gv?format=jpg

DO1AVRPUMAIFPGM?format=jpg

Cr. OrangeCat223

I think Yu went date with baba in rover car twice... (with evidence) first one we saw dayu wearing pink sweater and behind rover car (which belong to baba)

Second date is the Presently 3 days ago baba posted that he was in the car (the rover he was inside of) and went to play badminton (with dayu)

Cuz the next day dayu posted a vid of him playing badminton 

Dayu was wearing a pink hoodie while he was playing badminton which he later take off and put in the bench 

And dayu seems to like pink clothes a lot cuz in both date it's pink clothes ahaha
Also it's like QingYu's dating car is Rover lol

DO3JyKcVQAAe_lO?format=jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/5607826030/4175107930527737

I think it might been given to us intentionally this candy cuz Yu can see baba posted about badminton ytd yet he still posted the badminton vid next day   (even thought its same place the badminton court) but I think Yu didn't realize (or thought fan wouldn't) the pink hoodie of his can be seen in the back of baba's post pic lol

Also this lol dayu posted same hour as baba's time even thought it's a one day difference between their post it's like Yu intentionally choose the time to post it same hour as baba's  lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/zuaa_anzuzu/status/931460715034025985

Baba have work account now too like dayu's 

DO9UtR4UQAAQMVT?format=jpg

https://weibo.com/u/6164132981

Baba's work account  "A4W事务所"  mean "All for Wang firm" only baba know what is real meaning behind this name Lol My friend helped me to understand last part. baba too creative sometimes we can't even know what he means ahahaha (many cpf posting lots of views of their what can baba's names mean:lol:)

There is a group chat that is created by dayu and dayu's work weibo and they are the admin. u can see dayu's personal live in that gc if u join and dayu also chat in that gc (like answer some question when members of the gc ask at his live). To join that gc u need to pay money 60 yuan/ rmb ( its for 6 months and for next 6 months u need to pay again 60 rmb I mean) and members are limited (like 1,000 can join) 

Spoiler

31 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

There is a group chat that is created by dayu and dayu's work weibo and they are the admin. u can see dayu's personal live in that gc if u join and dayu also chat in that gc (like answer some question when members of the gc ask at his live). To join that gc u need to pay money 60 yuan/ rmb ( its for 6 months and for next 6 months u need to pay again 60 rmb I mean) and members are limited (like 1,000 can join) 

Reveal hidden contents

That's nice but I have to ask, where and what does the money go to ? that gc will be collecting ( based on 1000 members) about 20K a year. (used) just wondering.:)  Is it charity ?

2 hours ago, deltos said:

That's nice but I have to ask, where and what does the money go to ? that gc will be collecting ( based on 1000 members) about 20K a year. (used) just wondering.:)  Is it charity ?

this money dayu will get it since he is the admin (also weibo too cuz it's their system)  ... there isn't any mention of charity so I don't think it's for that ...(yet?)

6 hours ago, dramalover4 said:

this money dayu will get it since he is the admin (also weibo too cuz it's their system)  ... there isn't any mention of charity so I don't think it's for that ...(yet?)

Ah well, I think this is not for me...I have the work Weibo's and I am content.  Thanks for the info. However, if the $$$ were going to charity - I might have considered.

4 hours ago, deltos said:

Ah well, I think this is not for me...I have the work Weibo's and I am content.  Thanks for the info. However, if the $$$ were going to charity - I might have considered.

I see it's okay. I am not in that gc either cuz I don't  have money for it (its seems like there are other idol do that too like have gc)

11 hours ago, deltos said:

Really proud that there is someone like you in our fandom, who still hasn't lost touch with reality and thinks like a grown up person! *Applause*

THere are literal people in this fandom who shame me when I say that I would rather spend money on kids who dont get enough to eat, rather than on QIngyU. They dont like that I judge them for wasting money on QingYu when there are kids in this world who die of hunger. Well, newsflash! I will keep judging them cuz they have the means and money to make a positive change in teh world but they would rather waste money on their selfish desires and I would judge them for not acting like a responsible adult. Thanks.

6 hours ago, dramalover4 said:

I see it's okay. I am not in that gc either cuz I don't  have money for it (its seems like there are other idol do that too like have gc)

2 hours ago, swong2330 said:

Really proud that there is someone like you in our fandom, who still hasn't lost touch with reality and thinks like a grown up person! *Applause*

No applause needed...the whole chat thing is nice...but I don't have that need...like I said if the $$$'s went to a named charity...10 bucks isn't bad to contribute...Now having said that....if it was a Boyz Only Chat...hummm I might pay a whole lot for that opportunity...lol:wink: But there are all kinds of fans with all kinds of needs...and I don't even try to understand what those needs are...

This whole fandom obsession thing seems to be consistent in China Thailand Japan Korea India... so I chalk it up to being a cultural thing..I ship...but my boat never takes on water...LOL

I need to thank @dramalover4 for the big amount of news about QY badminton affair, his big "investigation" and comments. With this, i feel reassured that the whole world (called the earth) still rotate in the same way, and of course including the QY relation.

On another point, personnally, i think everyone is free to give money or not, it's someone's choice, so this problem have no place here. And there is other ways to help those in need. Each time, we go to south-east asia, my lover and I brings a big parcel that contains new small size clothes, school tools as pen, notebook, toothbrush, tooth pasta, and so on. We choosen this way than send money to association, cause we can give directly and it's so great too see children's eyes receiving things for free, 

I also appreciate deltos and swong2330 replies for their appreciations onto this last point!

Archived