Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HSo long never come here 

But i think i have made a right decision not to come To a threat full of nonsense in here 

I do complain too about qy but as i said i will not spread it out in public to make them look bad or affect their reputation in public further more it s all my on views and thoughts it shouldn't cause any problem or not appropriate actions to the celebrities by spreading out not solid proven things and even @ their weibo official accounts keep criticising and harassing them on weibo 

This kind of crazy fans doing is overboard no matter how true your things are and further more those material are not sure real or fake cos i also find porn pic and create a very illogical story and claim that porn star is anyone of you and spreading everywhere. Does Anyone like it this way?

Celebrities are human too they have their own lives to live they have every right to be respected.

I hope fans can know their boundary and don't overdo things like digging out their things no matter true or fake and start to create your own assumption and judgement on them and start to criticise them in public... Sorry i really Find all these action are childish and stupid.

Idolising is not only one person can take it To do anything you want but it should contain respect to idols and other fans.

Is it so necessary to know they have gfs or not?

What s the big deal of it?

Why do some people have to spread it when celebrities already clarified so many times he s single now. Whether you believe or not

That is his business.

It is not our business and not something we can interfere.

If you dont find interest in their works then just lEave or stay in your own fantasy. It s ok to continue ship them but dont hurt them.

And no matter individual or collaborate works i ll still support

No matter they are friends or cp i ll still love.

Pls dont add pepper and salt in something you Are NOT SURE OF.

 

I wont come here any more

Bye 

I  just focus on their works is good enough.

 

And the admin here pls get others' permission first before posting 

Taking without asking is considered stealing. But if you use it in good way everyone  will welcome but you are always twisting the truths and always try to convinced others you know  alot but many people just not interested in your things cos u re just antis' slave who believe in their stupid things.

And even helping them spread it

It really make me laugh your brainless actions

Continue being a joke to others ba

 

It wont even affect qy anyway but they ll progress more better in acting career and i believe in them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, swong2330 said:

Lemme try!:tongue: but isnt gif animated itself?

Not all gifs are animated

5 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

 Dayu is back from Paris fashion week (hopefully, guided by a smart fashion (less victim) girl!) :D

 

ps: i think this is not animated gif, but i don't know how to embed it directly :crazy:

LOL loved that clip Yeah that would  be me  only I would be guided smart fashion guy...why waste the opportunity..:wink: Hope he had a good time...I'm sure he's glad to be home...Think this was his first fashion week.  Now, we have to get him to the NY fashion week...LOL

 

No it's not a animated gif but a video clip.  You have to have a place to host video clips so you can paste the url here like you do with yt,fb,twt,  or other platforms.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/9/2017 at 10:45 PM, aili81 said:

HSo long never come here 

But i think i have made a right decision not to come To a threat full of nonsense in here 

Hi there...it has been a while...I remember you from the early days....lol  I tell you, I do read the stuff that floats around out there on Weibo and other site and often scratch my head wondering why all the convo? Like are these folks getting a check ? Getting Paid ? Is it their job? Then I remember than fandom looks different in the East than the West. But I notice it's the same for most current and former BL drama actors.


Bottom line is I consider Qingyu my Bro's..don't know them personally, but we do share ( ahem) commonalities. I care about their careers and future projects, yeah I look for cute pics...light weight stuff but ultimately personal life is well, personal and it is China; hich comes with it's own set of issues and expectations.  At all times I wish them the best and respect them as men doing what they gotta do.  I get that and not being  judgey.

So that's my two cent.LOL I will tell ya that the convo's the guys have that I talk about QY  is way different...:glasses:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, deltos said:

 

On 10/10/2017 at 4:45 AM, aili81 said:

HSo long never come here 

But i think i have made a right decision not to come To a threat full of nonsense in here 

Hi there...it has been a while...I remember you from the early days....lol  I tell you, I do read the stuff that floats around out there on Weibo and other site and often scratch my head wondering why all the convo? Like are these folks getting a check ? Getting Paid ? Is it their job? Then I remember than fandom looks different in the East than the West. But I notice it's the same for most current and former BL drama actors.


Bottom line is I consider Qingyu my Bro's..don't know them personally, but we do share ( ahem) commonalities. I care about their careers and future projects, yeah I look for cute pics...light weight stuff but ultimately personal life is well, personal and it is China; hich comes with it's own set of issues and expectations.  At all times I wish them the best and respect them as men doing what they gotta do.  I get that and not being  judgey.

So that's my two cent.LOL I will tell ya that the convo's the guys have that I talk about QY  is way different...:glasses:

 

 

I don't well understand the meaning of this aili81 comment, cause i don't visit weibo site (or other chinese site), and i have no bad/wrong QingYu info. That's why i feel good into Soompi forum, among peoples who share same interest for QingYu duo., and i also have commonalities with them. I don't yet seen threat of any kind since i read and put comment there. My aim is to support QY and those of us who support them! With all the respect everyone deserve! :wub: to all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

 

I don't well understand the meaning of this aili81 comment, cause i don't visit weibo site (or other chinese site), and i have no bad/wrong QingYu info. That's why i feel good into Soompi forum, among peoples who share same interest for QingYu duo., and i also have commonalities with them. I don't yet seen threat of any kind since i read and put comment there. My aim is to support QY and those of us who support them! With all the respect everyone deserve! :wub: to all.

Sorry i m not referriing you all except admin here she know what rubbish she did

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, aili81 said:

Sorry i m not referriing you all except admin here she know what rubbish she did

All these months after months, no word from you. As Deltos bro said, you probly were here a long time back, Nothing since then. Nver posted one single news on QingYu here, never shared any thoughts. Only a handful of us here were there to share about qingyu with each other. But after so long, you came back here only to do what?? Post negative posts, right?? yeah go on, do what u want. I dun care cuz I know that u give a richard simmons about this thread. So, I give a bull richard simmons to you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Admin here

 the whole point was she  spreading unproven info  about dayu at twitter and weibo and even @ yuyu official acct affecting his public image esp when he aleeady said the rumour s not trues

Now qy anti group gave a notice to report her twitter

So what's the point of continuing a thread when the person don't believe her idol that she have thread about  and making the idol look lair in other places?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, aili81 said:

Admin here

 the whole point was she  spreading unproven info  about dayu at twitter and weibo and even @ yuyu official acct affecting his public image esp when he aleeady said the rumour s not trues

Now qy anti group gave a notice to report her twitter

So what's the point of continuing a thread when the person don't believe her idol that she have thread about  and making the idol look lair in other places?

 

Here is my response since this is the only way I can reach u and seem to read this thread :

Spoiler

1. Whatever has happened, I have a reason. If u r not ready to understand or hear it out, then so be it. 

2. You work hard for QingYu in other outlets, I know and I still respect u for that. So, how about instead of focussing on QingYu's personal life, rather focus on their works?

3. Stay away from the indonesian fans and qingyu international admin Reetika. I have a very very very long history with them, they hate me so much, u dunno 90% of it. Reetika abused me on facebook last year, then other qy intnl admin came and apologized to me on facebook PM, but Reetika still hasnt forgotten it. the Indonesian gals, u already know. These are the people that will stab you in the back and turn on u and harass you the first chance they get.

 

4. They asked the qy antifan group to post the directions on weibo yes. and They did , yes. But guess what? the group wasnt convinced of the request of Reetika and the indonesian fans, so they completely blocked out my twitter profile screencap and didnt even share link to my profile. So, there goes your argument of saying that the group was reporting me!:tongue:

 

5.I have always supported you everywhere, fought for you, on weibo or on facebook, when people tried to spread lies about you, heard you out on PM. You and I both know. I still like and respect you a lot cuz i know you very well. And you can think of me as a bad person and an enemy, but i will always respect you. So, you can treat me however you want, but I wouldnt fight with you anymore.

 

6. Lastly, and most importantly (cuz I have always protected this thread and intentionally didnt bring it up here, but since you mention it, I might as well admit it before you  accuse it about me), I said "I apologize for lying to my followers, cuz i know that FJY has a girlfriend." I have a good reason for saying that out loud, but that reason is for me. I dont want to explain it here or anywhere else, my reasoning. And no. No matter how much you badmouth me and bully, i would not share any 'proof",  cuz this admission was about me. I would never breach dayu's privacy or personal life. It is his to share with us, whenever he is ready. So, there you go. I still standby what I said and I have good reason that I wouldnt telling u, sorry. Just deal with it. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also if you and your friends have problem with Yuyu getting a gf who is tall, sexy and slim then it is ur problem cuz Yuyu himself said he wants a girl who is tall, slim and long-haired.

Spoiler

DLklpjKXcAUZ6va.jpg

 

He literally said that is the gf he wants. Not loving, sweet, or understanding girl. But literally a tall, slim and long haired girl. He said this 3 to 4 times and every time he is asked what gf he wants, he literally says that is what he wants. How about we talk about that, instead then??   That is public enough, right and Yuyu repeatedly said that. But you never translate that in your FJY international fanpage, and rather say that you will stop translating cuz people will misunderstand and misuse ur translation.

 

I dunno what is there to misuse about. When others say that Coco is Dayu's gf, you say they lie. Dayu never said that. And when others literally quote Dayu that he said that he wants a tall, slim and long-haired gf, either you suppress that fact or say that others are misconstruing what Dayu is saying. HAHAHAHAHA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i think you are just denying your stupid action 

I have clearly said coco has already clarified she buy yuyu private photo from makeup stylist who steal his photo in his friEnds circle at weiBo and make up stories just to get attention like what you are doing now u stupid. Thing.

In interviews it s common celebrities to be asked about their ideal type. And they have the right to give an example.

U re not even going to be his gf why u bother so much for what

 

And the girl u claim is co co can u even prove she is really that coco who mk up stories to be dayu gf?

N that pic only got a back of a guy walking in front of a  girl not even holding hands and no close interaction

N no guy face. N u can claim that is a pair n that guy s yuyu. Do u have super nature eyes can see through photos? 

I am really surprise to know how stupid u re to believe all these .

Dont try to cover yr faults by saYing others fAns cant accept Qy have gf or not 

It has nothing to do with this

But the whole problem is you are spreading out untrue info affecting celebrities public image n his private life even after culprit has admit she s mk up story and a fake gf.

Really a waste of time talking w a person without logic mind 

Tt s it if u all stll want to continue listen to her rubbish up to u 

I have had enough 

Continue your clown actions to make ppl laugh at your stupid brain

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, aili81 said:

i think you are just denying your stupid action 

I have clearly said coco has already clarified she buy yuyu private photo from makeup stylist who steal his photo in his friEnds circle at weiBo and make up stories just to get attention like what you are doing now u stupid. Thing.

In interviews it s common celebrities to be asked about their ideal type. And they have the right to give an example.

U re not even going to be his gf why u bother so much for what

 

And the girl u claim is co co can u even prove she is really that coco who mk up stories to be dayu gf?

N that pic only got a back of a guy walking in front of a  girl not even holding hands and no close interaction

N no guy face. N u can claim that is a pair n that guy s yuyu. Do u have super nature eyes can see through photos? 

I am really surprise to know how stupid u re to believe all these .

Dont try to cover yr faults by saYing others fAns cant accept Qy have gf or not 

It has nothing to do with this

But the whole problem is you are spreading out untrue info affecting celebrities public image n his private life even after culprit has admit she s mk up story and a fake gf.

Really a waste of time talking w a person without logic mind 

Tt s it if u all stll want to continue listen to her rubbish up to u 

I have had enough 

Continue your clown actions to make ppl laugh at your stupid brain

If you have had enough, then why do u keep posting about this every where? Every where you stalk me and post, and yet keep saying you have had enough. You literally didnt post anything here in 1 year, and now that you come to post, this is what you post about?? Am I the one spreading negativity or you? Dayu clearly said in his video today that idolizing means just support their work and  be happy. That is all! Dont you get it??? If you cant do that and your only purpose is to harass everyone who wants to provide an honest view, then you need to watch that video again, that Dayu posted. and tell your friends, this thing, since I know you guys spend probly 90% of your times badmouthing me. So while you do that, please feel free to deliver this message from me. 

 

About this part, "Dont try to cover yr faults by saYing others fAns cant accept Qy have gf or not " , it literally has everything to do with this. You are harassing me here and u and ur friends are calling me antifan only becuz I apologized for covering up and lying about Yuyu having an affair with a girl. that is exaclty the reason why you guys literally went ballistic. You dont try to manipulate your words now. At least, be honest about yourself and why you got upset, dont try to be a self-righteous hypocrite.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..