• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tell ya..there is the part of their lives that we see and allowed to see...and then there is the other side which we don't see. They didn't promise me a rose garden...nor did I expect a promise.  I'm just a fan watching them do whatever they have to do to survive and make it in the entertainment business and like Noh suggested in LS...there is a difference between front and back...and back always wins !   LOL

screen-shot-2018-01-12-at-8-04-24-am.png

9 hours ago, deltos said:

I tell ya..there is the part of their lives that we see and allowed to see...and then there is the other side which we don't see. They didn't promise me a rose garden...nor did I expect a promise.  I'm just a fan watching them do whatever they have to do to survive and make it in the entertainment business and like Noh suggested in LS...there is a difference between front and back...and back always wins !   LOL

I totally agree with your words, however just need to reminds the thread title is "Wang Qing X Feng JianYu [QINGYU ~青宇~ Couple Official]

so in regards what QingYu offered to international fans for years was the bright side of the moon, it's necessary to say not to get carried away with this release. I still always ship into serie's actor couple, and i don't mind about the private part of their life. Just miss my fav serie's couple (official or not)! 

After listening to Neverland by Holland ( First openly gay Kpop artist)

I am reminded of all the BL actors and artists looking for Neverland, the place where you are free to love who you love and to be who you are with no excuses. Where you don't have to pretend to be something that you're not to please others.  I think this song is an homage to the openly gay actors who are allowed to have a relationship and act : DarkBlue and Midnight, What the Duck, I am Your King, Together With Me. Sadly, it's not China where I think the struggle is real to be who you are or to be who everyone wants you to be...

Anyway, this vid popped up in my feed...right after Neverland...it just seemed so right... Oh if they and others could only be as Both/NewYear ( relationship over 7 years), Porsche/Arm ( legally married by the way)...you wouldn't need cpl fans, only fans, or anti-fans...because the truth would stand for itself.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone 

sorry I been busy doing voluntary so I didn't visit here much : ( 

I am not sure if you guys know that dayu going to New York feb 6th for New York fansion week (he stay until 6th-14th) and I live in New York 

i am planing to see him 

is anyone here live in New York or in USA and want to meet yu?

6 hours ago, dramalover4 said:

Hello everyone 

sorry I been busy doing voluntary so I didn't visit here much : ( 

I am not sure if you guys know that dayu going to New York feb 6th for New York fansion week (he stay until 6th-14th) and I live in New York 

i am planing to see him 

is anyone here live in New York or in USA and want to meet yu?

It would be very cool...although part of me thinks...getting away from fans might be a good thing for him...LOL I'll have to check my schedule..

Do you know what houses/designer shows ? 

10 hours ago, deltos said:

It would be very cool...although part of me thinks...getting away from fans might be a good thing for him...LOL I'll have to check my schedule..

Do you know what houses/designer shows ? 

I feel he would be happy to know he have fans in New York /USA  : )  

Yu is invited two of these show... I am thinking of going Thursday : )

DVRyWmyVwAIIA0a?format=jpg

4 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

I feel he would be happy to know he have fans in New York /USA  : )  

Yu is invited two of these show... I am thinking of going Thursday : )

DVRyWmyVwAIIA0a?format=jpg

thanks...I'll check my sch and flights...I have some friends there - so if I can't make it...I'll send the boyz...LOL

3 hours ago, dramalover4 said:

I met yu in airport : D  so glad I was able to met him and thanks to my friends help me found out what time his landing possiblily be T T  

my impression of Yu is tall and very caring : D

Ah so very cool !   You can really get a sense when you see a someone in person.  :)

On 2/8/2018 at 6:34 PM, dramalover4 said:

Did your friend saw Yu brother ? I went to wrong place :__: feel so sad that I couldn't meet him

He actually saw him going into a venue he called his name he turned and waved...no pics of course....LOL I was like Dude !!! Forget the wave take a shot...I think he was surprised to see him so he forgot all about his camera ! LOL

There are those defining moments when I'm so glad I'm a Brother...and don't get caught up in the drama so I can appreciate the beauty of the men.  Don't much care who You or Qing plays with, sleeps with, dances with, or hangs with.  Since they are guys...I understand all to well. Sometimes, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...simple as that.  Qing...HOT.

screen-shot-2018-02-10-at-4-02-18-pm.png

Archived