• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! Just back from one month in south-east asia (Viet-Nam & Cambodia). So glad to know this thread is still alive. 

Bring some sun for everyone there! More comment later!:glasses:

Have seen the vid (thanks for post it) and i don't like so much his hair style he wear. Next pictures show the Yuyu i like so much!

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

This last time, Yuyu seems to give more activities as actor (and fashion week presence as well) than singer. I patiently wait for new songs and a complete album. Is it just a dream?

yeah some new music would be nice. I think the only former BL actor making music is Wang Bowen and he was a singer before UL. He's been dropping new songs for a while.  it seems, unless you stay in BL and use it to move into other arenas, you are stifled.  Guess we have to be patient and see what's coming... as they say, location , location, location...it matters.

On 4/4/2018 at 5:06 PM, dramalover4 said:

Yu new song : D (in case u guys didn't hear yet) 

http://m.kugou.com/share/?chain=199MQ1et6V2&id=199MQ1et6V2

It's beautiful ! I think this is one of his best. He has really grown as a vocalist. The sound, the bgm and the vocals were perfection !  Thanks for sharing ! Now to wait for it to get on iTunes so I can download and purchase.

I think it was ytd (?) weibo send notification (which I didn't get) that they will be deleting bl related stuff ...

i heard they will start with bl comics...

Very sad to hear this

I hope they don't delete QingYu supertopic 

I heard lots of people were angry with it which is ofc understandable why would they be

i feel so sad for LGBTQ community 

Hoping things will get better asap *praying*

"# Weibo Community Notice # In order to further create a sunny and harmonious community environment, Weibo strictly complied with the requirements of laws and regulations such as the "Network Security Law" and strictly fulfilled the responsibilities of the company's main body. It is now launching a three-month period of illegal comics, games and related graphics. Concentrated cleanup of short video content.

The main targets for this action include:

1. The comics related to yellow, bloody violence, homosexuality, and short video content, such as the content containing the following characteristics: "Corruption, base, beauty, book";

2. Violent games with violent content (eg: Grand Theft Auto, Mafia, mercenaries) and related short video content;

At present, a total of 56,243 related violations have been cleared. Close @ @homeroof18R@Microblogging Most polluted @Reef_Ghost @Uncle @Calcium GTA-6@Grand Theft Auto Wonderful promotion @Grand Theft Auto-GTA-Sin City@Mission Summoned 108 serious offending accounts, such as OnLine@gta, Tianyi, and closed 62 offending topics.

Follow-up, the station will continue to publicize the work of the special clean-up operations.

Users are welcome to actively report illegal comics, games, and related graphic and text content."  I got this from my friend

On 4/5/2018 at 4:06 PM, janimik said:

It does not work in my country   :cry:

On 4/11/2018 at 5:07 AM, gogole mongol said:

What is the name of the song for made a search, cause link is not available in my country.

TIA

Not sure if u guys already heard... I founded in YouTube when I searched now... hope this can help : )

Yu will be releasing album so he will release others song slowly I guess 

1 hour ago, dramalover4 said:

I think it was ytd (?) weibo send notification (which I didn't get) that they will be deleting bl related stuff ...

Very sad to hear this

I hope they don't delete QingYu supertopic 

I heard lots of people were angry with it which is ofc understandable why would they be

i feel so sad for LGBTQ community 

Hoping things will get better asap *praying*

"# Weibo Community Notice # In order to further create a sunny and harmonious community environment, Weibo strictly complied with the requirements of laws and regulations such as the "Network Security Law" and strictly fulfilled the responsibilities of the company's main body. It is now launching a three-month period of illegal comics, games and related graphics. Concentrated cleanup of short video content.

The main targets for this action include:

1. The comics related to yellow, bloody violence, homosexuality, and short video content, such as the content containing the following characteristics: "Corruption, base, beauty, book";

2. Violent games with violent content (eg: Grand Theft Auto, Mafia, mercenaries) and related short video content;

At present, a total of 56,243 related violations have been cleared. Close @ @homeroof18R@Microblogging Most polluted @Reef_Ghost @Uncle @Calcium GTA-6@Grand Theft Auto Wonderful promotion @Grand Theft Auto-GTA-Sin City@Mission Summoned 108 serious offending accounts, such as OnLine@gta, Tianyi, and closed 62 offending topics.

Follow-up, the station will continue to publicize the work of the special clean-up operations.

Users are welcome to actively report illegal comics, games, and related graphic and text content."  I got this from my friend

Yeah it was Weibo. There's a lot of content that has been deleted already. So all we can do is wait and see what happens.It's truly sad for this to be happening  in the 21st century.

On 15/04/2018 at 12:01 AM, dramalover4 said:

Not sure if u guys already heard... I founded in YouTube when I searched now... hope this can help : )

Yu will be releasing album so he will release others song slowly I guess 

Of course it help a lot! So many thanks for post it. Dayu is at his best with mélancholic song and i like it so much!

On 14/04/2018 at 11:53 PM, dramalover4 said:

It is regrettable to kinow this info, even i can't understand something on weibo, apart vid and photo. But it's not a surprise, since government decide to "clean" some medias, with new rules which are a (big) step backwards. The China's bad side toward modern life! Not a good sign for the future!

Something very happy thing happened ytd in QingYu land ( in USA it's today haha) 

Baba came to QingYu supertopic Yaaaaaaay:wub:

All the fans got excited and happy and some did lucky draw even haha

our QY supertopic rank went from 28 to 9 rank and old fans come to see too lol

My morning was bad with no energy but when I heard baba came to QY supertopic I felt full of energy hahaha The power of QingYu :D

Dbjna0gU8AAUWRS?format=jpg

My friend Ane screenshot 

88 post a very touching post T__T

"Do you guys know what is Qinyu bar mean ?
2017 0203 , 1 year 2 month 21 days ago Dayu went to Qingyu super topic. Then 20180424, 1 year 2 months 21 days after Qing went to Qingyu super topic

Can you guys count what day is that?"

"2017 0203 , 1 years 2 months 21 days ago, Qingyu's Yu, came to  Qingyu super topic. 20180424, 1 years 2 months 21 days after, Qingyu's Qing, Qing came to Qingyu super topic, thus, Qingyu all come to Qingyu super topic. At the moment, I would like to say a lot, but feel that every words is pale, but there is a word that have to say , Qingyu super topic and Qingyu bar will always be your ( Qing and Dayu) and bei bei er ( cpf)' s home, welcome you guys ( Qing and Dayu) and bei bei er back home at anytime."

Translation by Tini

Me :bawling:

Archived