[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

• 2 weeks later...

I really dont know how to post picture..but here's an interesting theory:

-Eric has never spotted wearing any necklace before 2018, seriously I can hardly find one.

-He suddenly started wearing one on 22 May 2018 ( a silver plate one with heart shape, engraved with the letter S ) btw this date is after his comeback with "Honestly" umm here's a link to the photo

https://imgur.com/a/zswORPS

-And then he just wear it often, almost every photo from May till October 2018.

-He stopped wearing the necklace and his single "Miss You" was released.

-On March 2019 he was spotted wearing his WGM ring on Viu event.

-On 10 April 2019 he was seen wearing necklace again but this time a silver plate with round shape, engraved with the letter S, and he released his single "Runaway"

-And today 10 June 2019 on Solarsido video, she was seen wearing a silver plate necklace with round shape (couldnt see what's the letter though)

SCREEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Love 1

@papamoo12 are you sure that the engrave on his necklace is S? Because i cant see it? 

But just like you im always curious to his necklace but i cant really tell what is the detail of that necklace i want to know the brand but i dont have any knowledge in any brand of jewelry. I always try to zoom,  every picture that he wore his necklace but i cant really tell

Yongsun  has  2 fav. Necklace to wear. If you notice that. The gold one and silver one 

@papamoo12 That is an interesting theory! But Im the same as @Yongyoonand can't really see the S engraving. I also got very curious when I saw that solar started wearing that necklace with the round pendant since I've never seen her wear it before but I didn't notice that eric had worn a similar one too on April 10. Where can I find the picture?

I hope one day we'll know if they're still in contact I really liked their friendship (if they are more than friends even better lol). I have a secret wish for eric to guest star on solar's youtube Solarsido (she recently reached 600k subscribers yay!).

Also have you guys checked out Eric's new podcast? It's so much fun the episode he did with tablo was hilarious. Maybe one day he'll review a mamamoo song too!

Oh that's a refreshing theory @papamoo12 ! I meant i do realized Eric starts to wear accessories last year but everytime when i try to peek at it and to observe with Solar's, i just can't see any resemblance until you mentioned the similar round silver plate necklace... no matter how i try to zoom, i can't figure it out too!

@ddunddun20 

Oh yes! I ever think about that too but i don't know why i feel that ever since they ended wgm, i understand they didn't contact as much due to their respective busy schedules and having lots of tours lately... but it's just that both of them trying to be wary of their fans... that's why they never mention about each other through their solo activities. But at the same time, i do think they actually keep in touch (after that small reunion on mubank) and supporting of each other's music.

Yeah you're right about them being wary of fans, especially how fans reacted to solar singing "honestly" on Facebook. The video got so much hate it was taken down which is really sad. So if they are friends or more I think they would try to hide it alot. 

14 hours ago, zurah90 said:

Oh that's a refreshing theory @papamoo12 ! I meant i do realized Eric starts to wear accessories last year but everytime when i try to peek at it and to observe with Solar's, i just can't see any resemblance until you mentioned the similar round silver plate necklace... no matter how i try to zoom, i can't figure it out too!

@ddunddun20 

Oh yes! I ever think about that too but i don't know why i feel that ever since they ended wgm, i understand they didn't contact as much due to their respective busy schedules and having lots of tours lately... but it's just that both of them trying to be wary of their fans... that's why they never mention about each other through their solo activities. But at the same time, i do think they actually keep in touch (after that small reunion on mubank) and supporting of each other's music.

Someone compiled all the moments of ddongie couple in 2018!

https://youtu.be/DuC9BXEoALw

Guys do you see the fancam of eric nam singing cant help myself i n cologne his european tour, the ending part is same as he did on the mission solar gave to him. Oh God I miss the old times. (Im sorry i cant put it here i dont know how) well im just telling love you guys hahahah

• Like 1

The Facebook link is saying "content not found" for me so that's why I thought it was deleted:tears:

On 6/14/2019 at 7:48 AM, zurah90 said:

@ddunddun20

I heard many people said the video on the Facebook got deleted but i found it and it never been deleted and Eric's comment is still there :)

Here's the fb link:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1141581592647906&id=636493726490031

Hahaha both of them are such dorks this is why I loved them so much on wgm. They're both not afraid to make fun of themselves honestly couple goals right there

On 6/17/2019 at 12:33 AM, zurah90 said:

Just saw a vid of Yongsun but that vibe from her made me think of Eric :joy:

@Yongyoon Oh my gosh he did that cheek squish thing solar always did!! 

• Like 1

@zurah90 its a really big OMG! hahaha

Hey but can i ask you something? Do you have knowledge about ticket. Well i just saw one of  eric 's my day about ticket and it says "if you have GA tix  in london shows you can upgrade to vip for early access and to hang out with me " But for me GA means solar "so-la"

GA means General Admission. So it's all non-vip tickets:)

1 hour ago, Yongyoon said:

@zurah90 its a really big OMG! hahaha

Hey but can i ask you something? Do you have knowledge about ticket. Well i just saw one of  eric 's my day about ticket and it says "if you have GA tix  in london shows you can upgrade to vip for early access and to hang out with me " But for me GA means solar "so-la"

• Thanks 1