[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@enko20 did you get tickets to see him?? Eric and Eddie said VIP tickets were sold out within a minute!!! That's awesome, so jealous of all that got a VIP ticket. Anyway, I've read @cinnaminskies's fic and I LOVED IT. It's so well written and i like everything about it. Will there be more? (please say yes)

@VioletGirl i am from Asia, but he has not announced a show in my city yet so I am feeling jealous and sad too. let's pray that he would be coming to our cities in the future!

On 6/6/2017 at 4:16 AM, enko20 said:

Yes I live in Atlanta! :D I'm so glad that Eric is coming back here to his hometown, and I'm already SO HYPED to finally be able to watch him live. Hope he will also come to wherever everyone else is living in too. :)

Oh btw guys thanks for keeping the thread flowing. I promised myself that I would try to be more active here but personal life keep getting in the way :bawling:. Anyhow, I think it's about time we get busy again now that Eric and Mamamoo's musics are coming. D-4 until "Idea of You" is released. Leggo~

I can't wait to read your fic, and welcome to the thread. Glad you like our stuffs in here :) Oh and talk about fic, one of our resident writers @cinnaminskieshas been writing a lot of Ddongie fics recently, I'm not sure if you guys have read them yet. She just recently released a new one here: http://archiveofourown.org/works/10957047/chapters/24388617. Enjoy!

P/S: Last thing before I forget. ARTY has a teaser for "Idea of You" on his IG Story (@artymusic) so make sure you follow him to get a snippet of what I assume will be an EDM single. :thumbsup:

@enko20 i have read two of her works and i love them... anyway you're so lucky you're in atlanta. I hope you got one of those vip tickets and so you could meet and greet eric-oppa and tell him how much we appreciate him and how we support ddongi couple...

• Like 1

This is waaaaaaay too late but I just thought about this after seeing a lot of gifs of Solar instigating skinship first like the eskimo thing. I mean if Eric did really write the lyrics of Body during or around WGM days, could the inspiration from this be from Yongsun's sudden skinships towards Eric? I think Eric had mentioned it before how he get shocked or electrified if you use his vocab in the song, when Yongsun suddenly initiate skinship.

or am I just being delulu again?

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Unchartedthoughts said:

@coolbrattyro there's probably something i didn't do. I am new with kakao too. Still trying to get a hang of it. 

someone in kakao also tried to add you but it's the same. there's no results found.

you can create a new ID or you can perhaps PM me your QR code.^^

• Like 2

New Eric interview! Can anybody here translate? Please I am begging :bawling:

There's a part where he's asked what he would like to do on a date (I am not sure if this is the correct translation, but the context is more or less the same i think) and he said he wants to go to Han River (lol) and hold hands, go eat dinner together, watch a movie, and buy things together. I GOOGLE TRANSLATED THIS but again, disclaimer, the translation might not be accurate.

• Like 4

On 6/13/2017 at 5:09 PM, Unchartedthoughts said:

@coolbrattyro there's probably something i didn't do. I am new with kakao too. Still trying to get a hang of it. 

You have to make your ID searchable on KK. To do that, I think you go to where you name your ID and there should be an option for that. If you need help, feel free to PM my inbox :)

And no, I couldn't get a VIP ticket :(. I'm trying to save up my money, plus those tickets sold out super fast. I'm just happy to be able to hear him live. That's good enough for me.

1 hour ago, sabrinasph said:

can i join the kakao group? i just made a soompi account today but i've been following this thread for quite a long time 

Hi there, can you pm me or @coolbrattyro your ID and make sure it's searchable as well?

• Like 3