[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@loveyong-hyun2010 sorry i can't help you with that. I don't know how too :(

@suhadazainuddin let's be delulu together!!! hahaha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eric had his first concert in Taiwan last night. I am so jealous of the people who attended. I hope someday I could see him live too.

A Mamamoo fan went to his concert and she said Eric sang "Yes I Am" hahaha there's a short clip here 

THIS BOY REALLY MAKES US DELULU hahahaha

some other videos of his Taiwan concert:

I'll look for more videos and post them here. :D

• Like 2

Im a newbie, but im a silent reader for a long time. 

Just like what others notice on eric arms  its quite interesting right  because we dont see him with the same bracelet in every event, but now his been using that steel bracelet in every event he has. 

Im not quite sure if it is the same with solar bracelet because she has those for a long time, i always saw her with that kind of bracelet but i know it was special to her.  

Spoiler
Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...

Hiii, I was a silent lurker here since June because I got into Ddongie quite late ;-; But, I totally love this thread and you guys seem so amazing, all of your posts made me all giddy on the inside ;-; ♡ 

Btw, does anyone here know where can I watch the full video of Ddongie's radio appearance on Kim Shin Young's Noon Song of Hope Radio? I searched through Mamamoo Trans and found out they subbed it but apparently, it was deleted :bawling:

Just share this here....b'cos of Solar....and also being a chinese, I'm quite surprised she can sing a chinese song quite well. This was Music Bank in Singapore last fri. She sang with CNBlue's Yonghwa. It's 小酒窝 / Little Dimple (on cheek) by JJ Lin.

Lucky...they didn't hold hands or stand close together...haha.

Hope one day she would duet with Eric again. 

And to think Eric was also in Spore just a week ago....on 30 Jul. His solo concert. And he also sang a chinese song "你,好不好?" (How have u been?).

And he made an TV appearance in Spore too....on the Sheng Siong Show.

• Like 3

Eric's NYC concert was a success!! There were a lot of people as it was sold out. His brothers were there as well and fans have commented how nice they were. 

Eric is sick, apparently. BUT HE STILL SLAYED!!

Next up are 2 Atlanta concerts. So jealous of all the people who'll get to watch him live.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys. I know I am way too late, but I just watched ddongi couple about 5 months ago, and I need about 4 months to finish all pages of this thread :D All your analysis is awesome and so detailed. ^_^

is this thread still active or y'all move to kakaotalk? Can I join to the kakao talk group? hehe, thanks!

btw, it's nice to know you all guys :)

• 6 months later...

Kinda sad to see that this thread has died out there's some great content! And I miss this couple:tears: I have a theory that solar and eric had a bit of a thing after wgm. It honestly feels a bit delusional but I'll explain why I think this way.

I believe it started after they won best couple at the mbc awards (especially since that signified the end of their wgm stint and the start of their non-work relationship). According to this article:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/02/eric-nam-surprises-everyone-last-time-kissed-someone/

Eric kissed someone soon after the awards and if my theory is correct, that someone was solar. Eric has mentioned that his first kiss was at 20. Through wgm we also got to know that hes only dated 2 other girls (that may have changed since this was 2 years ago). Either way, from that we can tell he's not the type of guy to jump from relationship to relationship/randomly kiss a stranger. That's what made me think his fellow kisee was solar. Then again, this is just an assumption maybe eric does kiss strangers or the whole kiss thing was just a joke who knows.

Assuming they did date, I believe that ended during mamamoo's yes I am promotions (june/july 2017) for 2 reasons:

1. Solar had a sudden fashion change: she cut her hair short and dyed it pink. This was the biggest hair change we had ever seen from her. Also, her clothing choices became alot more bold and revealing (quite enjoyed seeing her become so much more confident with her body and looks! We love a woman that loves herself!).

2. They both got quite busy at this time; mamamoo with their comeback and eric with his first few concerts in the US.

Reason 2 was probably the reason they ended things - they got too busy. However, I believe it was a mutual agreement and that they ended things on good terms, but they probably became awkward. Hence why solar changed her number without telling eric (mentioned in the article below).

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/24/eric-nam-shares-couldnt-get-touch-mamamoos-solar-got-married/

The reason why I think think it was mutual and ended on good terms is because eric still wished her happy bday in feb 2018 (metioned in article above). Also, they probably got back into contact after this since a vid of solar singing Eric's new song "Honestly" shortly after he released the song. This was posted on facebook somehwere but the vid was quickly taken down. But here's a tweet with the vid. Note that she had the lyrics somewhat memorised and this was literally just after eric released the song so he probably sent her the song before it was released (hence why she had it kinda memorised). I have a feeling this was more of a PR stunt but it gave a good indication that they had gotten back in contact and that eric got solars new number.

Anyways. This is likely just me being delusional but I wanted to know if anyone else had the same suspicion? I really hope they can be friends or reunite for another show sometime I really enjoy their dynamic! Maybe one day we can get a duet from them fingers crossed.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, hul15 said:

Lol wgm ended and just like some of the past couples who participated in wgm, they moved on with their separate lives. That show is scripted. Shippers got burnt. The end

Yup plus Eric Nam clearly stated that they haven’t kept contact with each other so no point in hoping for things that aren’t happening at all.

• 4 months later...

I don't care whoever gonna let this pass, but i'm here still supporting them. Call me delusional if you want.

From MAMAMOO debut till now, Yongsun have change so much in her appearance and she does nail art too since we all know that Eric Nam said he likes that. About the revealing clothes, it's just Yongsun boosting her confidence and i'm really proud of her and being fan of her, she grows alot and it reminded me how Eric would always become fascinate and surprises of her full skill and talents- he said if Yongsun put her mind into it, she can do it! And look where she is today. 

Another thing that made me delusional is Eric's new song Miss You. If it wasn't enough, Yongsun's Hello was actually composed and written by her 2 years ago which is in 2016.

If whoever have an active kakaotalk, line or whatever sns for ddongi couple, pls invite me. Thank you. This thread isn't active anymore but my love for them is eternity. Yes i ship them but if one day, yongsun or eric have a different partner, i still am fine and still rooting for both of them individually. 

• Like 2

For tomorrow christmas music bank special, Yongsun will have a special stage and her pre-recording starts at 1pm. Eric Nam & RV's Wendy pre-recording starts at 12.30pm. I don't hope/wish for much, but i'm sure they gonna greet each other backstage.. if we are lucky, we could see them onstage together but that's just an IF. I miss them so much 

• Like 1

Omg.. I miss seeing them together!!! :(:wub: Thank you so much @zurah90 for the updates :)

-

Same! I love them both so much and i still ship them :( My ddongi heart became so alive when i saw the clip on twitter... i immediately went to this thread to see some updates too.  Hehe. I miss ddongi couple so much and i also miss everyone in this thread (especially how active we are before) :D 

Still hoping for a ddongi collab... please 

• Like 1

Aww i'm glad to see you again @maeryl! :wub: Omg i miss them so much even more now since i saw them together at the backstage. Yes! I'm still shipping them and been always waiting for any projects for them together. Hopefully we can see them together someday again... soon *finger crossed*

• 2 weeks later...

Oh this thread is still alive.. lol

I just came back because of music bank video.. finally we see them together again.

them dating or not doesn't matter.

I hope they continue their friendship because they're both good precious people.

For you guys here is the video of yongsun singing eric's honestly ❤

Bonus:

Eric commented on the original video!!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...