[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@Unchartedthoughts hello!! let me know when you finally write that ff! I wanna read it :heart:

UGh I forgot to say this is my post above- ERIC IS COMING TO SINGAPORE!!!! WAHHHHH

It's on July 29-30. He'll be having a meet and greet on the 29th and then a concert/performance on the 30th. Is anybody here from Singapore?

He tweeted about Manila again. we're just waiting for him to announce his Manila show. :D

• Like 4

@Unchartedthoughts I will like to read it too...

This month mamamoo busy with univ festival again but not to much like last year.

Today I watch twice, psy and vixx new song/mv...I don't like twice new song, I'm not suit with psy style, I like vixx mv cos they don't wear to much make up :tongue:

I almost forget about mamamoo 'japan1st stage'...I watch their game to dance following the music (slow and fast) and uri yongddongie nailed it :lol:

• Like 2

Some happened in rbw family :

- esna left rbw (I feel bad for this)

- POP not under rbw (I always thought they will be     mamamoo sister before)

- vromance make cheer up cover and it's sound            good

- the first code for mamamoo cb is out

Hi Ddongi Family,

Iam mostly a silent reader but wanted to post this important event.

Yesterday the 17th May 2017 was our Ddongi's 1 year Wedding Anniversary. Oh I've missed them so much. I truely hope they're doing well and I hope to see them together on another show or have a collaboration one day. :)

Katlin,

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/VioletKatlin/slideshow/Ddongi

IMG_8208.png

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I was rewatching Ddongie's last episode and I noticed that besides the Globe Amaranth(?is that how it's spelled?), Eric also gave Solar a single white rose. Since Eric was looking for flowers with meanings that day, I was curious about the meaning of the white rose so I did some googling. This is what I found:

"White has two strong meanings in rose language. The first meaning is the simplest, and the most obvious: White is pure, and the roses represent a pure and innocent love, the idea that you'll wait for the time to be right, for your partner to be ready. These roses say to your partner "I'm worthy of you" or "it's worth the wait." Once more, these are a good rose for teenage sweethearts wishing to convey the strong message that "love waits."

Additionally, white roses also represent secrecy. The delivery of a white rose (or roses) says that you have a secret love affair that you're hiding. White roses may be a way of communicating with an inappropriate lover."

Also these:

"The elegant white rose represents purity, innocence, and humility. The white rose communicates a secret promise between the giver and the recipient. White roses are often used at weddings to symbolize love’s fidelity and promise."

"Sometimes called "the flower of light", one of the meanings of white roses is everlasting love - love stronger than death, an eternal love, undying and all sustaining. White rose speaks of a love that is sustained more by loyalty, reverence and humility than by red-blooded passion. So, in its capacity to worship someone till death, the meaning of a white rose is unchanging loyalty that endures beyond all else."

It's interesting, to say the least.... Let me know what you think! I am going crazy!:crazy:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On May 28, 2017 at 1:48 AM, pearlysheylla said:

Eric sang "Endless Love" and "I'm in Love" today.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY7bUO6QRxQ&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-ouodVsDN4

MY FEELS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE

Hello there!

IKR!! I couldn't hide my excitement when i saw these vids and overwhelmed by the memories behind I'm in love and endless love songs! I keep noticing Eric's hand nowadays, he wears silver bracelet pretty often. Is it the same design as Solar's silver bracelet? Because i'm not certain also LOL (((and i hope they ordered it as couple items LOL))) Hope to see them back on stage soon! I really miss them :( 

By the way, i've been a loyal silent reader since the first episode aired and pretty much enjoying the forum and decided to join after contemplating for a long time. I hope we can still hear a good news from both sides!

Cheers!

Edited by ysyy
  • Like 3

@ysyy I thought I was the only one who noticed the bracelets hahaha I didn't wanna say anythig about because I might look like I'm too delulu but I'm glad somebody else noticed. Eric has been wearing a silver bead bracelet (i think). Solar's is a silver band. HOWEVER, I noticed that Eric wore another bracelet on his left hand and it looks like a silver band. The design is the same as Solar's but I can't say for certain that it's really the same since I can't get a clearer picture of Eric's bracelet. Eric's bracelet is a bit thicker in width, and I guess it's because it's for men.

Too much delulu is not good for my health hahaha but I just can't help it.:crazy:

• Like 3

@pearlysheylla Yeah.. I thought it was kinda strange for me to see Eric with accessorise because he usually keep his hands clear from anything even his watch and Solar has been wearing the Silver band since WGM era. Let's finger crossed that someday we will get a clear image of the bracelet (or bands) from both hands here! Are you going to watch Eric in Spore this July? It's must be fun to see him in person :astonished:

Edited by ysyy
  • Like 3

@ysyy I like Eric's bracelets hahaha they suit him, look good on him. I actually want one now :D I am not from Singapore (I wish I live there right now), I am actually considering going there for Eric hahaha but I already have plans for a personal trip so I think it won't be possible for me to see him there. So now I am waiting for him to announce if he's going to have a show here in my city since he has been tweeting about it. I hope he does! I have a lot of questions for him :rolleyes:

• Like 1

On 5/14/2017 at 5:12 PM, pearlysheylla said:

@Unchartedthoughts hello!! let me know when you finally write that ff! I wanna read it :heart:

UGh I forgot to say this is my post above- ERIC IS COMING TO SINGAPORE!!!! WAHHHHH

It's on July 29-30. He'll be having a meet and greet on the 29th and then a concert/performance on the 30th. Is anybody here from Singapore?

He tweeted about Manila again. we're just waiting for him to announce his Manila show. :D

I will let you know @pearlysheylla as soon as I am done with it. It's entitled 'Interview' and the draft is unfortunately saved on my flash drive which I forgot to get from my friend...

On 5/14/2017 at 5:12 PM, pearlysheylla said:

I will let you know @pearlysheylla as soon as I am done with it. It's entitled 'Interview' and the draft is unfortunately saved on my flash drive which I forgot to get from my friend...

• Like 2

On 5/16/2017 at 9:21 PM, Ira Ajja said:

@Unchartedthoughts I will like to read it too...

This month mamamoo busy with univ festival again but not to much like last year.

Today I watch twice, psy and vixx new song/mv...I don't like twice new song, I'm not suit with psy style, I like vixx mv cos they don't wear to much make up :tongue:

I almost forget about mamamoo 'japan1st stage'...I watch their game to dance following the music (slow and fast) and uri yongddongie nailed it :lol:

I will upload it as soon as I can @Ira Ajja. My draft is not yet in my possession. I left it at a friend, unfortunately so.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pearlysheylla said:

Eric is coming to New York and Atlanta!! Anybody here that's from those cities? I am glad Eric will be having a concert in his hometown.

Eric's releasing a new song on Saturday!! It's a collaboration with an artist called ARTY. The title is "Idea of You". I am so excited!!

Yes I live in Atlanta! :D I'm so glad that Eric is coming back here to his hometown, and I'm already SO HYPED to finally be able to watch him live. Hope he will also come to wherever everyone else is living in too. :)

Oh btw guys thanks for keeping the thread flowing. I promised myself that I would try to be more active here but personal life keep getting in the way :bawling:. Anyhow, I think it's about time we get busy again now that Eric and Mamamoo's musics are coming. D-4 until "Idea of You" is released. Leggo~

On 5/12/2017 at 0:18 AM, Unchartedthoughts said:

Annyeong yeobundeul!

A newbie here. This is my first forum ever. Love all the writings here. I am planning on writing a ff here about uri ddongie soon. I hope you would love it.

I can't wait to read your fic, and welcome to the thread. Glad you like our stuffs in here :) Oh and talk about fic, one of our resident writers @cinnaminskieshas been writing a lot of Ddongie fics recently, I'm not sure if you guys have read them yet. She just recently released a new one here: http://archiveofourown.org/works/10957047/chapters/24388617. Enjoy!

P/S: Last thing before I forget. ARTY has a teaser for "Idea of You" on his IG Story (@artymusic) so make sure you follow him to get a snippet of what I assume will be an EDM single. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Hello,

I woke up last night and saw his twitter post of the tour announcement and I cried a little inside.

Iam from Melbourne, Australia and all his appearance r around Asia and USA are making me Jealous.

For those who can make it, good luck and hope you have an amazing time :)

Katlin,

• Like 1