[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

8 minutes ago, cinnaminskies said:

@NamSeoYeon18 Oops! That was a typo! It was supposed to be "has as many" not "has any." I just mean that WGM gave the two of them an opportunity to meet in public in a way that fit into both of their incredibly busy schedules. Although both of them are obviously still in contact and probably trying to meet up, it's much harder now, and that's something Solar has every right to be upset about, despite a few KMooMoos' insistence that she's "happy" and "better off" now that the show's over.

It's talk like that that might hurt Solar even more, because not only can she not meet with Eric often, she knows that her fanbase doesn't approve of that, and Solar loves the MooMoos more than life itself.

it means no more? 

• Like 1

Honestly i don't like ykbk vapp too much cos its obvious for moonsun shippers....i prever mmmtv cos four of them really funny together

eric will have new song with tablo and gallant... i'm curious with the song now but if he release it in dec he will face bigbang and i read yg family not attend MAMA this year due to the schedule

• Like 4

@NamSeoYeon18 Nooo. I'm  sure they'll see each other again at some point, probably at MAMA or KCON. And, they can still meet up on their own. It's just, now they no longer have that special time carved out in their schedules to meet each other, so it's harder to meet up, and Solar's probably upset about that.

@Ira Ajja Eric's actually confirmed to be going to MAMA! Mamamoo hasn't confirmed yet, but they're not on the list of people who've declined yet, so I think it's a real possibility they're both going.

-- THE DRAW DRAW DRAW MUSIC VIDEO CAME OUT

• Like 6

1 minute ago, cinnaminskies said:

@NamSeoYeon18 Nooo. I'm  sure they'll see each other again at some point, probably at MAMA or KCON. And, they can still meet up on their own. It's just, now they no longer have that special time carved out in their schedules to meet each other, so it's harder to meet up, and Solar's probably upset about that.

i know they can meet secretly >.<

btw

i believe the red string of fate leads to them back together someday

CwO4GoJUsAQCDHJ.jpg

• Like 7

@cinnaminskies I'm incredibly hyped by Eric's upcoming collab, first Timbaland and now Tablo & Gallant. Love that he's gaining more exposure to the music world outside of K-pop by working with Western artists.The month of December and even next year (when he will release his new album) will be full of excitement for me :) 

40 minutes ago, cinnaminskies said:

It's talk like that that might hurt Solar even more, because not only can she not meet with Eric often, she knows that her fanbase doesn't approve of that, and Solar loves the MooMoos more than life itself.

And so it begins. This will be one of many challenges she and Eric will face now that they have moved on from the WGM safety bubble. Honestly, i'm very happy with the way Solar reacted to that. She still stayed true to her feelings even under the pressure from other people for her to deny everything between her and Eric. She could easily have played along to make her life easier, but she chose not to. What she did was her standing up for Eric in a way (remember this is Yongkong Byulkong; she was going up against many Moonsun viewers)

It will keep on happening, people will pressure her to say that everything she's done with Eric is fake, and Eric's fan will do the same to him. Now is the time for them to prove how faithful they are to each other.

• Like 11

I went back to watch their final episode and I was so happy that Yong ddong was the one who grabbed Yoon ddong's hand when they were walking to the place they got married the first time. I like how she just casually slid her hand into his.:wub:

• Like 12

Mamamoo fell 29 points short of taking 1st place on SBS's "The Show" :(

Spoiler

-----

Solar's memo from the making of "Draw Draw Draw" MV

----

Mamamoo at Tei's Dreaming Radio

And on the radio show, Mamamoo said that they want to cover BTS's "Blood, Sweat and Tears" !!!

------

------

33 minutes ago, cinnaminskies said:

These are oddly... wedding-related balloons. Perhaps a gift from a certain someone?

That is a very.... interesting choice of gift, captioned in English no less.

Wheein also got her hand on it too

• Like 7

Hi chingus! I want to help with the translations and interact more with you, but sadly I don't have much time for staying here now :sweatingbullets: Maybe on weekend? I hope so. I take some time to peek the thread though, just want to know how both Eric and Solar are doing. Although I haven't read all the posts properly :') Will do when I get some time. Thank you for keep updating, chingus! :D 

Btw, I was surprised that Solar & Moonbyul could talk about WGM on their V app in front of their own fans. I'm okay though with Solar's response, since she showed kinda neutral response and stayed true with her interview, that their farewell was bittersweet for her.

And also, I saw that the photobooth where our couple took their 4-sets of picture are trending. Many people went and took photos there, even there's a couple that copied their poses B) 

And I'm happy to know that Eric will perform at MAMA! Pardon me if I'm wrong, but isn't it his first time? Glad that he gets more recognition for his singing career :D Hope MAMAMOO will attend MAMA too!

-----

More updates!

Solar's memo! Even she voted for "The Show" :lol: It's okay, there are still many chances for them to win!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Decalcomanie MV making in english sub! (don't know if this is already posted or not)

-----

RBW's project to make "Decalcomanie" wins with raising their MV views to 4 millions, and they will release another MMMTV episode!

-----

Photos and article when they're at Inkigayo's backstage?

-----

Teaser for Eric's appearance in MBC (the car repairing place?)

Eric's album, "Interview", is seen on upcoming tvN's drama teaser, "Goblin" :lol:

• Like 4

@enko20 Keke I like your new profile pic ^_^. Eitherways, regarding the fancafe, do you know the time frame of when that happened? I can infer that upon hearing WGM, Moonbyul, Whasa, and Wheein might have just thought it was better to be quiet and "Oh, we should just let Solar handle this" given the negative stigma of the show and the fact that they're around their fans (which, cough, we know how well that can go). I was a little surprised that someone brought it up without knowing how the crowd would react.

@Ira Ajja I wouldn't expect Mamamoo to be on the show that fast. From a personal standpoint, since Eric and Solar just ended, I think they need some time away from each other to let that little bittersweet feeling settle in. Seeing each other too soon would be jarring and a little awkward. From a manager point of view, I wouldn't try putting these two back together too quickly either; like you said, we have to make peace with the viewers. But lets not give up hope ;)

Question: Are any of you chingus still planning to put out articles? If you guys are, can't wait to read what last insights y'all have~  @cinnaminskies I like how you ended yours, it was pieced together really well by going back and forth between Solar and Eric. Your point about why they ate all the time was good; I also found myself questioning this during their run, and now it makes sense from an idol standpoint.

I only brought myself to watch the last episode 2 days ago, but it was indeed a very hopeful conclusion. Discussion seems to be slowing down a bit, but lets keep each other posted on anything major that happens (Eric's Instagram post: !!!!) ^_^ I'll check regularly and come back to contribute; support Ddongie! 

• Like 4

@97jbombs It was during their radio segment on Tei's Dreaming Radio. I could probably try to find a vid of this segment to look for that particular part, but I'm a bit more occupied than usual.

I agree with you. I don't think inviting Mamamoo right now is a great idea, especially since the drama against Eric & Solar stint is still fresh on their fanbase's mind. Of course even in the future it won't be eliminated completely, but it will be a lot less troublesome than it would be now.

And to answer your question: Yes, both of us (me and @cinnaminskies) are still working on our writing. I don't know if @Le_Sanguinea is still working on his or not. I will have an article coming up very, very soon. It's not the 3rd piece of my series though, I need more time to work on that.

• Like 5