[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Thanks for the translation @Farfalle:wub:

at first i watch the final episode, i don't really feel sad (maybe because still RAW)
but after read your translate, my heart feel a bit tighten(?) and sad.:confounded:

some of your point that i really love:

1 hour ago, Farfalle said:
  • Solar were so cute, writing "BGM - Good For You" at the front side of her letter. And drawing of her and Eric? :wub: Also, she drew many poops :lol: It can be their code hahaha.

Seriously,, "Good for you" will be very meaningful from now on, right Eric?:phew: 

• Solar looks not too happy with Eric's flower bouquet (the caption also pointed this out), because it's like a gift to welcome their farewell... :')

I really hope Yongsun see this episode, so she will know what the meaning of that flowers. :blush:

• The ones they discussed together on-air:
    • What Eric wrote for Solar's profile:
      Ideal type: Eric Nam... It became to (him) ㅋㅋㅋ
      Words that used often: "It's weird", "Okay"
      (He wrote it as "구래" (gu-rae) instead of "그래" (geu-rae))
      Skinship degree: Average. Reason: It's just right.
      When you want to hug (her) the most: Everyday! Just looking at her, I want to hug her.
      Favorite place: Beside husband

• What Solar wrote for Eric's profile:
      Talent: American style humor
      Close friend: Me (Yongddong)
      Skinship degree: Strong. Reason: American style
      Words that used often:
      좋아 (can be translated to "I like it", "Okay", "It's good", etc.)
      When you want to hug (him) the most: When he looks tired/in a hard time
      Moment when I fall for opposite sex
      (I'm not sure with this): Now!

hahahaha,, where is all the name that Eric mentioned before go Yongsun-ah? Cute~

• I can't translate Solar's letter, it isn't shown to us :sweatingbullets: But looking at Eric's reaction, it must be touching. And we know that Solar is better to express her feelings with words. The point in Solar's letter that left the deepest impression (and made him a bit bitter/sad) for Eric is: "It will be the first and last time to take care your birthday..."

one of the reason why i feel sad,, those simple word, but the meaning? ehmmm at some point, i can feel what eric feel here. (but still hope this is only your last time take care of his birthday on-screen Yongsun-ah..)

Solar's message to Eric in BRI:

Caption: To my husband Yoon-do oppa

"Reduce a few of your schedules... Take care of your health a little... Eat your breakfast... Don't drink coffee too much... You become addicted to caffeine..."

and now once again,  I wish you love feel come back. :bawling:

What a bittersweet episode they have here.. 
hopefully both of them will keep good company for each other always. :)
sorry if my post a little longer Famz.. and thanks for all the update and share.. :heart:

• Like 9

@Farfalle I really, really appreciate your efforts to translate all of that for us, chingu. I really wish too that we could know what the content on Solar letter was, but I think they deliberately made it difficult to see in the first place with the camera focus because Solar only wanted to let Eric know what she wrote. It's understandable though, given how private Solar is with her personal things.

Just something I notice though

2 hours ago, Farfalle said:
  • What Eric wrote for Solar's profile:

Height/weight: 163 .... (can be seen when Solar pasted her photo)

Spoiler

s3NZvV7.png

I think Eric actually wrote 165 cm, not 163 cm, which is funny because I'm sure her correct height is 161 cm, as seen on "1cm/Taller Than You" MV (Moonbyul is actually the one that is 163 cm tall).

Spoiler

rJXtVZp.png

Maybe he was trying to make her feel better by writing a bigger number? :P (Remember how mad she got when he teased her height?)

• Like 11

@Farfalle thank you so much for the translations, all the best for your thesis I'm sending good vibes to you chingu! I haven't watched the raw yet but reading your translation make me teary. Also chingu if you'd like I can put the translations in on the unaired clips cause it might help with your work load :) 

Honne - Good Together is a really good song, great job chingus recognising more BGM music. 

Fam have you watched Mamamoo's performance at MMA? I really loved the fact that they had men in heels in what would be typical female clothing. It makes my heart warm and it reminds me of the LGTBQI community. 

Stay strong fam, remember this is not an end merely a 'see you later', I am really excited for what Eric is going to release in next month! I hope it's more tracks like Into You, I would love for Eric to release something more foreign like Tiffany's I just wanna dance album.  

----

noticed how Yong has been hiding her face behind her hair throughout this whole thing too. 

• Like 10

I'm still at a loss for words. I can't describe what I'm feeling right now after watching the sub. :mellow:

My first coherent thought was: This is the first time I watched a WGM ending episode incorporated with a visual effect (the album thingy). Thank you PDs for the extra effort in making one of my favorite, if not favorite, couple's ending so thoughtfully rendered. It's the little things that prove they really do appreciate our couple that much (at least, that's what I think).

I'll process my other thoughts afterwards. I wish I had time just to sit down and watch their episode in silence for a day (or two) *sigh*

• Like 9

i am sad ... but also i am happy

sad because the reason i wait for saturday night (for the raw) and sunday morning (for the sub) will be done, but i also happy in the same time because with this ended, its open more possibilities that we wont know bcause its not show but lets just cross finger for their happiness ...

but for watched the last episode of our couple, looks like a love confession or statement 

i mean they used love words more than they ever use when the show still going ... 

oh well ... i just happy for them ... as solar learn about to love and eric able to feel love again ...

• Like 12

Ugh, i'm going to have a long withdrawal symptom since thisnis the first wgm couple that I follow since beginning. Actually before they paired up, I was just getting into mamamoo and watched ASC. Already had feeling these two would match well and I was thrilled they became couple, like match-made in heaven.

Can someone share the link/photo of their meetings table/relationship journey that we all made tgt?

Hope we can continue sharing their monthly schedules to support them both !!

• Like 8

Finally the last ep that i don't want to face it for this weekend...i'm really thankfull there's MMA that can distract me for a while.

After read comment (most of it good/calm) i can watch it and i'm tears...but the good things not crying. Well it's really bittersweet ending and our cp really good hide their tears and still make us laugh...i will miss ddongie 

• Like 7

little update on Eric, it seems he's been hanging out with Sooyoung and Amber & their English speakin squad. I love how they can hang out like this especially Sooyoungie being an SNSD member. They must have been all huddled together cause the angle is the same when they posted of Honne's show.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, enko20 said:

@Izzybolhan Yes chingu, that is Globe Amaranth - a flower that represents eternal love. There's an article about it here:

in my opinion what solar said in BRI about the flower “I really felt that it was the end when Eric brought the flowers as a farewell gift.” need to be corrected ... why ... because as eric said ... its "just flower" with hidden message about undying love ... lol

• Like 6

Even if we're not together, don't change your mind. It means something like that. So as long as we keep them, we're still together. I put that meaning into them. So let's have each of them.

- YongSun to YoonDo

Hearing this from Yongsun makes me feel unconcerned at all :) I'm sure that there is something going on between them that only them can know. It's not really the end we all see that. They didn't even cried at all. They finish it with all smile. :) And filling each other resume is really cute it means they're really know each other very well now. They always said that they really match for each other right so I think they really mean it. :D Maybe now It's the end of being a couple on we got married but not in real life as a good friends. :D So cheer up guys lets all see whats going on to them in the near future. Who knows after the friendship they have as the time goes by of course they're gonna know each other personalities more and more and someday when they realized that it works maybe they can continue it to the next level you know what I mean hahaha the things that we really wish for so don't lose hope ddongi shippers. :D Let's continue to support and loving them okay. #THANKYOUDdongi #DdongiNotEND :) 

• Like 10

You're always welcome YoonDdongi 1f642.png:) Thank you also for making us smile all the time, for giving us so much happiness everytime we see the two of you laughing and enjoying each other company. #Ddongi really our stress reliever really!!!! 1f642.png:) YoonDdongi I just wanted to say that please continue to be a good friends and dont cut the contact to each other. You know you guys really match for each other we will be happy if you continue your relationship to the next level you know hahaha the Ddongi shippers really wish for. 1f603.png:D Everything is possible so just don't close each other doors okay. Just give it a try who knows it works. We love you guys from the buttom of our hearts really thank you so much for the beautiful memories. Ddongi FOREVER!!!!! 1f603.png:DEric Nam 에릭남 is for 마마무 Mamamoo Solar only and 마마무 Mamamoo Solar is for Eric Nam 에릭남only take that note okay hahaha 1f603.png:D#THANKYOUDdongi#DdongiNOTREALLYTHEEND 1f603.png:D 2764.png<3 2764.png<3 2764.png<3

(That was my comment on his post. Too long right but I think this is my chance I hope he can read it.) 

Comment now guys on his Official Facebook account. :D 

• Like 11

@enko20 Thanks chingu for your correction! I mean, seeing those things in not HD pictures is really hard :') Moreover, my eyes were kinda sleepy:sweatingbullets: Hahaha guess that they're just guessing, since Eric's height isn't correct too? :lol: Actually, if I'm not wrong, Solar wrote that her height is 160 point something on her profile at their first meeting haha.

@papaxmoo Actually I haven't had a proper time to do that :( And if I make a translation for the unaired clips, I think there will be a few parts that I can't translate due to my not-so-good Korean. Is that okay?

-----

OMG, Eric gave us second heart attack with his recent post! Hope there wouldn't be a sad news again after this happy thing. I remember we're so happy 2 weeks ago, then their leaving news came the next day without a warning :sweatingbullets:

And look who's commenting on Eric's post:

nxdVAFE.jpg

• Like 9

Hey, everyone I'm finally back from my trip.

I'm not going to do a review for this episode, since everything I want to say will probably be covered in part four of my article, and I was going to write something coherent but short anyways, except Eric just made me lose my composure so I'm crying again, so we'll see how this goes.

Ending-wise, I think these two have the best ending. Like Solar said, it's bittersweet, but there's also this overlying element of "it's not over." The two other WGM endings I've watched have been for Sungjoy and Solim, and Eric and Solar I feel just were so unique in theirs. There was no conversation at the end where they told each other they should say hi to each other when they see each other at shows like Sungjoy had (because, as any of you who've watched the K-CON cams know, they already do). There was no conversation about what they should call each other after the show like SoLim had, either, because Solar and Eric have never defined themselves by ordinary couple standards; Yongddongi and Yoonddongi aren't nicknames in the same way that things like "honey, "sweetheart," etc, are - they can (and let's face it, probably will) be used outside of the show.

So, their ending wasn't really sad for me because they were saying goodbye to each other, but because I felt like I was saying goodbye to them. Everything about their small gestures was emotional, and that wasn't helped by the fact that the editing people focused in on and replayed every small bit of skinship that they had together. There was a sense of loss without either of them really losing anything, and I applaud Eric, Solar, the producers, and the editors for pulling that off so well.

Now, I need to go freak out about what Eric just did a little more, so I'm going to leave you all here again with one little thing.

Remember last time he posted about Mamamoo on Instagram? Remember how we'd suspected Solar being sad about the music video maybe having something to do with it? Now, think about how Eric encouraged to call him whenever she was sad and... you see where I'm going with this?

• Like 12

@Farfalle Yes, it's actually shown in this episode, her full profile. It's 160.5 cm.

I don't know if there's any other useful info on here we could know about that you could translate?? (Also I noticed the first resume has a different format than the new one, and part of her resume was blurred)

qCBCzTL.png

• Like 9