[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@97jbombs so we have to be patient again...i think i still in stage miss ddongi a lot 

btw i read there's complain with MMA about rookie and album of the year...i don't pay attention to much in award i don't know the judgement, it just for rookie netizen said IOI should be the winner and EXO for album of the year...

______

Mamamoo will make concert again at christmas...woohoo :D

• Like 2

Heya, newcomer here. Saw this forum about Ddongi couple and thought I would join in. Better late than never, right? I saw all the reviews and info you guys have posted so far and as the show progressed its clear just how much Eric and Solar's relationship has developed. A friend of mine introduced me to WGM a while ago and since then I have been a fan of Eric and Mamamoo. Love loveee CHMS and the new Memory album. 

Anyway, thought I'd post about some things I noticed in the last ep.

• Eric added the photos from the Oct. 26 filming (park date and prank ep) into the album he gave Solar
Spoiler

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-24%20at%2014.39.

It's not clear but when Solar took out the photo album, their photo from the photo booth fell out. I think Eric may have slipped it in to the album when they were packing. 

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-24%20at%2013.44.

• They might've eaten churros just like their first WGM meeting 
Spoiler

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-24%20at%2013.39.

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-24%20at%2013.40.

Either it was a coincidence to eat churros for the last meeting or it was on purpose to eat what they ate the first time they met. There were just so many parallels from the last ep with their previous eps as pointed out by some of you. 

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-24%20at%2013.50.

• They wore the couple sweatshirt! 
Spoiler

It looked like Eric was trying to hide the album in the sweatshirt during the episode but they ended up wearing it when they left their house

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-24%20at%2013.43.

It's not exactly shown since they have their coats zipped up but we can get a glimpse of it from their photo. 

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-24%20at%2013.45.

Solar had her coat zipped the entire time but since Eric has it on I assume she would too

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-24%20at%2013.38.

They finally coordinated their outfits on the final episode *sigh* I hope they can wear their matching scarves from Eun Ah sometime this winter ;)

Oh and I don't know if you guys have seen this Ddongi thread before on Twitter. It has most of their best scenes, though I think they're missing Eric's wish at Jeju and their talk in the inflatable pool, but it's worth checking out.

*in delulu mode* 

Seeing these two clips really make me wish this is how things will be post-WGM for Eric and Solar 

Spoiler

Imagine gatherings with Mamamoo and their other friends when they have a day off. It would be so cute seeing them casually feed each other in front of their friends :wub:

Not to mention casual phone calls asking where the other is and giving gifts just because they want to. Fingers crossed this is their future, guys *delulu*

Still can't believe there is no more Ddongi on WGM. They really were my dose of happiness on the weekends. That just means we have to vote for Eric and Mamamoo on award shows to make sure they turn up and have a Ddongi reunion hehehe. I believe they'll continue to grow as individuals and artists and win a lot more awards in the future. Leggo Ddongi! 

Oh btw, can you guys add me to the Kakao group? My ID is jspring10 

Looking forward to seeing updates from you guys on this thread. 

Ppyong.

• Like 8

I get shock after see news about moon hee jun and crayon pop member soyul, never knew about their relationship before but congratulation for their engagement

Just finished watch mamamoo and cheetah cultwo show they are funny...and after that i watch old ep of running man too to see eric (ep 233) i like the mud part lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NamSeoYeon18 said:

congrats appa eric for being GQ's MAN OF THE YEAR YOU DESERVE THIS

Man of the year? lols Congrats! I bet he's grateful that a certain mbc show that we talk about on this thread was able to show off his qualities...

@spring10 Welcome! Chingu, that's a lot of little details and stealthy camera transitions you were able to catch in one episode, I always feel upset that I can't catch them myself :P Feel free to share whatever clues that you were able to find on the older episodes. I'm a little surprised that mbc chose not to emphasize those first episode parallels, probably thought it would set the wrong mood. 

@Ira Ajja I am also in and getting out of this state of denial...No worries fam :sweatingbullets: I suppose this is my first hardcore ship, and no matter how much I occupy myself, my hopes for ddongie are still in the back of my mind. I've come to just accept that. 

Regarding the MAMA awards, from what I've read about it, there seems to be a general public and idol agreement that it's kind of a rigged show. People think that it's a popularity contest that appeals to albums and groups with huge chart sales as opposed to quality releases. I remember G-Dragon from Big Bang rap-dissing the show a couple years ago: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/g-dragons-lyrics-from-2014-mamas-garner-attention-for-its-sarcastic-tone

However, I'm not complaining right now since MAMAMOO is behind BEAST in votes for the Vocal Performance Award, and lowkey hoping their chart sales will give them the necessary boost :phew:  I do think the girls deserve to win. Also happy that Eric seems to be making the most out of his appearance in this year's MAMAs.

• Like 2

i watched Yang Nam Show today and i found interesting talk between eric and sehyung.. (in the beginning)

edit: i add some screencaps because the link is taken down :(

Spoiler

starts in 00:37

judging from their outfit, this was recorded on the first ep (with I.O.I), but they just showed this part today (on second ep, with TWICE). so this was recorded when eric still on WGM (probably around the end of october)

(i just did the rough trans here.. feel free to correct me if i'm wrong :) )

---

SH: do you have any other program (like this show) which you are the fixed cast?

IMG_20161124_195407_zpshmfm0ail.jpg

E: yes there is one

SH: that wedding program, and..?

IMG_20161124_195422_zps22cnrkpa.jpg

E: that's all

SH: really?

IMG_20161124_195430_zpsrauj26pm.jpg

E: yes.. how about you? 

SH: it's been 6-7 months (since my last program)

IMG_20161125_010555_zpsy4zoh7gw.jpg

E: you didn't know what to do for 6-7 months rite? you did the rough working style?

SH: no no

IMG_20161125_010548_zpsue0iptln.jpg

E: for me i like to concentrate on one program (before doing another)

SH: so we shouldn't do this (program)?

then he made this face

IMG_20161125_010533_zpsswi3onft.jpg

IMG_20161125_010620_zpsyngtajql.jpg

...and the conversation stopped. i want to hear his answer omg

---

BONUS :w00t:

Spoiler

Ddongi doing TT dance

IMG_20161124_195531_zpskjlwppld.jpgCw-7rq-VQAANR-R.jpg

---

some thoughts about last ep..

Spoiler

1. welcome  @spring10! you have great eyes! now that you mentioned it, i watched it again and it actually stucked behind the album (the white paper), and it fell eventually. i hope they saw and picked it. that's a very precious photo..

IMG_20161125_024155_zpsfpdny020.jpg

2. these selcas were not aired before. eric's selca is from Sexy Love cover filming in US while solar's from their ketchup rice making episode?Screenshot_2016-11-20-22-12-56-58_zps3eq

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-11-19-17-32-07-55_zpsjtz

Screenshot_2016-11-19-17-30-28-83_zpsyrl

the question is why eric has solar's selca on his phone? she must has sent it to him through private message when they're contacting each other outside filming (or maybe before/after filming that episode) *oklilbitdelu*

3. i love how solar proudly wrote "close friends = ME" in eric's resume (she did wrote it very big). she must know that eric has soooo many friends on his circle like amber, ailee, jimin, and others. but it must be awkward and uneasy to write those names (and they even haven't been invited to the show). it feels like solar would say "maybe i'm not speaking english, have different style, and i haven't known you for the longest time, but i can be your closest friend too! " (lol)

Screenshot_2016-11-20-22-02-09-59_zpsbwd

4. Q "the time when you want to hug him the most?" A "when he looks tired/when he has a hard time" it reminds me of this. eric looked very worn out on this ep (eventhough eric was the one who initiated the hug).

giphy.gif

5. Solar's message "don't drink coffee too much" i seriously agree with this.. eric himself said he drinks 4-5 cups of coffee everyday? i noticed too, there are cup of coffee that shown on few episodes that definitely eric's. i wonder how many cups of coffee that solar had witnessed during filming for 8 months..

Spoiler

IMG_20161120_222335_zpspf8rlhal.jpgIMG_20161120_222236_zpsdyuy11ny.jpgIMG_20161120_222415_zpsdy2zqbaf.jpg

6. Solar's message "reduce your schedule.." we already know how eric is a total workaholic that he would fly back and forth from korea to US or anywhere. both of them have to set the date for every filming. so i guess solar is the one who understand his schedule the most. how he rarely had time to rest, but still manage to do his best every filming, playing with her, making her laugh, etc. aigoo ㅠㅠㅠ

7. i love that ddongi utilize their house so much. it looked like they always go to their house before/after every filming? that house feels like their second house.. they have all their daily necessities there. i think other couple don't go to their house as often as ddongi, isn't it?Screenshot_2016-11-20-21-55-48-59_zps20w

they even kept the pink lunchbox (used in picnic date) in their house.

• Like 6

@gureentea - The YangNam link was taken down. :(

And about that selca - the only time Solar wore that shirt was after they went to the grocery and cooked at their house. It's plausible that she sent it to him after their WGM filming schedule since she was already wearing that shirt when they were driving off. She was still wearing the same shirt when her manager came to pick her up for her schedule, which explains the seatbelt. It's also quite possible that it's a mirrored shot (the seatbelt coming from the left would imply that she's the driver, but in the video it shows that she was sitting in the front seat of the van.) 

Spoiler

van1.jpg

Screenshot_2016-11-20-22-12-56-58_zps3eq

So yeah, it's not totally delulu to think that it was sent offscreen. :P

Thinking about it, they didn't show all of the pages of the book, considering the fact that they have more selfie moments shown on the show than what was actually shown here (The Kite Flying picture, Dubai desert selfie etc.). I'd like to think that there were still some unaired pictures included there that only they would be able to relate to. :)

- - - - - - 

Meanwhile, let's see what we can fiddle with today. Downloading all the HD raws messes up my connection a bit. :w00t:

• Like 8

@spring10 Another hawk eye detective! Welcome chingu. Glad you've come to join us. You really pointed out a lot of things I completely missed out on even after watching the episode for so many times. Daebak! :D

@gureentea

1. It's highly likely that they picked it up. It seemed to slip straight down next to Solar's backpack/suitcase, and after reading his album they ought to see it when they looked down to close their suitcases.

Spoiler

78gkRmW.png

I don't see it anywhere on the floor.

And btw, I think it's okay even if they didn't pick up, because they have two don't they? (I think Eric keep the other one)

Spoiler

1RYQX9e.png

They stick them right there on the shelf lol. Showing off much?

Also, the fact that it was already there at the start of the episode mean they must have come back to the house before this (after their Hongdae date) to put it there. This was early in the morning, and Solar came by herself first to prepare for his birthday right? They couldn't have done this on the same date as the filming date.

2. I agree with @Le_Sanguinea, she definitely took it when she left to attend a Mamamoo schedule after their filming day (Apr 29th). She took that selca on the car with frontal/selfie camera mode and sent it to Eric either right there or some time later on. Knowing that, it's also highly likely that they exchange many selcas through phones, include that selca Eric took while in LA. Solar already started doing this with Eric even before their wedding proposal. Who knows how many more selcas have been going back and forth between these two since?

And another thing I noticed as well:

Spoiler

EMLa59S.png

That rolled-up paper there next to Dumbo in Solar's backpack, that look like something handmade isn't it? Is that one of the posters they made together on the wedding episode?

The only thing I could think of is this right here - the selfie poster they made together - which I guess is now in Solar's possession.

NhGTzZw.png

If it's not this, then I have no idea what that could be.

• Like 3

Glad to join this forum. Everyone here is so positive and welcoming :D

@gureentea likewise, you have great eyes for detail. Ahhh to think that they send selcas to each other :wub::wub:

@enko20 I think it's highly likely that it was their selfie poster that Solar took home. Since the wedding was very memorable for them, it must be one of things they kept from that day. 

Here's a new Memory diary (no subs) featuring MoonSun:

• Like 4

Read news about 2ne1 disband and nam tae hyun leave winner

Read news too about solar colab with hwang chi yeol

This year we lost 4 gg but the rookie gg raising up like IOI and blackpink but IOI will disband too next year

@coolbrattyro you will have another thing to do...for me just continue to watch the other cp

• Like 1